[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What solution would you advocate for Transgenderism? Male to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: girlparts.jpg (100 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
girlparts.jpg
100 KB, 436x600
What solution would you advocate for Transgenderism?
Male to Female and Female to Male.
>>
>What solution would you advocate for Transgenderism?
A final one.
>>
Long term torture then dead on tv.
>>
>>69812213
/thread
>>
File: 12575642321.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
12575642321.gif
297 KB, 500x281
>>69812213
>>
>>69812179
Firstly there is no such thing as transgender. You are either male, female, or some kind of freakish hermaphrodite. The process of "transitioning" just fucks up your endocrine system and mutilates your genitals. Stop calling them trannies. The only thing they have transitioned into is a horrific monster.

Firstly I'd end special snowflake culture through some form of television reformation (get rid of Jews in showbiz, ship 'em to Madagascar or something).

That would solve FTM, since that's mostly a cultural problem. Not too many women have an excess of testosterone, especially these days. There are so many estrogen mimickers and so much estrogen in our food it's kind of ridiculous, so women just as well as men have suffered a complete and total lack of testosterone. It causes many of our sicknesses.

So to get rid of MTF, you'd need to also address this problem with our food and water supply. It is the way it is because big corporations wish to cut costs because they need to offer their services to a wide range and large group of people. So I'd probably cut down on people. A good eugenics program would be good for that; starting with some form of prerequisite for breeding. Maybe an IQ greater than 10.
>>
File: 1451709970220.png (2 MB, 1280x1717) Image search: [Google]
1451709970220.png
2 MB, 1280x1717
>>69812179
Mockery and social ostracism. No need to use force. Just let them know that this isn't acceptable.
>>
>>69812179

Treat is like the infectious mental illness affecting vulnerable kids that it is.

Complete education, media and internet ban on promoting tranny-ism.

Shut down the whole of Tumblr and pro-tranny Facebook and Reddit pages.

Ban all portrayal of trannies in media.

Strike off all psychs who recommend "transition".

Outlaw "sex change" surgery.

Ban trannies from working in educational institutions and media.
>>
>>69813178
>>69812179

Outlaw all legal recognition of anything other than birth sex, especially for sex offenders.

Severe punishments for men in women's rest rooms and change rooms.

End "LGBT" as a concept, etc.
>>
>>69812872
>You are either male, female, or some kind of freakish hermaphrodite.
What's getting ridiculous is the people that refuse to admit this is true and take it a step further to say we're all the same. Feminists have been doing this for quite a while saying men and women are the same and they'll claim it's insulting to believe men are physically stronger than women. It's baffling how the simpler, yet well known differences between the sexes have been completely thrown out the window with these people.
>>
>>69813565
I've never been so unfortunate as to talk to anyone that ridiculously delusional. If what you're saying even exists, I've thankfully never ran into them. Not even online. Just goes to show you what our culture is turning into, and how we allow it to happen. All the "activists" are commies, there are no good folks picketing the house of some famous person who doesn't accept outlandish dogma. That's because they have actual jobs!
>>
>>69812213
Fpbp
>>
File: 1440963499456.gif (905 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1440963499456.gif
905 KB, 240x228
>>69812179
>What do you mean, "I have boy parts"?
It means you have an X and a Y chromosome, a penis, and are able to impregnate women.

>Are you talking about my penis? Because it's mine and I'm a girl. So it's a GIRL'S PENIS.
This is the point where we all remember that Hitler was in fact right, and that mental illness in all forms is something to be treated with the utmost prejudice and indignation.

The Romans didn't take any of this shit, and we shouldn't either.
>>
I really can't even fathom what these people are talking about. You are what you are.
>>
File: 10181948.jpg (24 KB, 513x378) Image search: [Google]
10181948.jpg
24 KB, 513x378
>>69812213
first post best post
>>
>>69812179
The problems aren't these transgendered people. There's like 0.25% of those, and you would probably never notice one in your lifetime. The problem is the SJW wo throw a hissyfit if you don't treat them like rare animals and give them obscure priviliges (which is actually very condescending).
>>
>>69812213
This. We need to learn if its genetic and then eliminate it from the gene pool.
>>
>>69812179
Electroshock.
>>
>>69812179
Did you know that the terms "trans" and "cis" actually come from organic chemistry terminology.

I find it funny that they stole the terms and applied it to something entirely non related
>>
>>69814818
You mean appropriated
>>
>>69814263
Romans and Greeks pretty pretty fucking gay, bro.

Romans were less of faggots because they had disciprine.

I agree with you though, just wanted to make that clarification.
>>
>>69816716
*were pretty
>>
File: zyklon-b.jpg (25 KB, 272x248) Image search: [Google]
zyklon-b.jpg
25 KB, 272x248
>>69812179
>>
>>69812179
>What solution would you advocate for Transgenderism?

Remove "Genders", only refer to the sex of the individual.
>>
>>69813178
>ban promotion of tranyism, portrayal of trannies in media, tumblr etc
you don't have to ban speech to show how ridiculous it is. The reason we are having the surge in trans acceptance is because we're crushing the speech of anyone who speaks against it as "hate speech". Allow people to shit on each other and truth will win out. If anything, ban promotion of studies/research which is proven to be false.

Best case scenario: anytime someone lists a stat which is pure bs, filters are triggered which cross it out and link to the actual data or an explanation as to why it's bullshit. How the fuck that could be implemented without it turning into some shity politifact garbage is beyond me though...
>>
File: 1453154272456.jpg (658 KB, 1560x1059) Image search: [Google]
1453154272456.jpg
658 KB, 1560x1059
>>69812213
FPBP
>>
>>69812179
Remove SJW propaganda. The actual trans population is so little that it is demographically irrelevant. Most of them are actually stealth-mode and as long as they mind their own business who the fuck cares. The real problem lies within the agenda that is being pushed with social issues, acceptance and the likes of it. It's not just about transsexuals, it's a bigger thing. All the retarded, annoying, tumblr-like trannies are a product of said propaganda and would just disappear if being trans wasn't a trend. But it is. And that's the problem. It's not trannies themselves, it's how the issue is being used to pollute public opinion and shape young minds.
>>
>>69817531

We do actually have to ban some speech.

We wouldn't accept promotion of suicide, anorexia, terrorism, glorification of school shootings.

It's exactly the same problem.

Tumblr has to be banned. It's a tranny promotion engine.

> The reason we are having the surge in trans acceptance is because we're crushing the speech of anyone who speaks against it as "hate speech".

No, it's directly because trans is being promoted in schools, by government and especially online.
>>
>>69812179

Why does this artist always constantly draw his characters doing that "scratch the top of their head" pose?
>>
>>69817974
label it a mental illness, and stop kicking kids out of school for confronting people who spew propaganda. I'm a free speech absolutist... ish, except for in the case where speech itself leads to the censorship of other speech (citizens united, corporate speech etc). While are people are generally gullible idiots, there is still a streak of logic which would overpower the progressive bullshit if we would let it. Banning speech is the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears when confronted with opposing opinion, even if it's a fucking stupid one.

People who call out islamic progaganda are "islamaphobes", eating disorders? "Body shaming". These things aren't difficult to defeat if we would stop censoring and attacking those opposing them.
>>
>>69817994
>ctrl+c
>ctrl+v
>>
>>69817974
Tumblr shouldn't be banned because then the faggots would just go into another area. Plus if we ban a website we would be opening the door to having other websites banned

Transgenderism in it's nature is harmful and contagious. It does nothing for society or the government and just slows us down. We as a nation have to collectively rally against it
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.