[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please explain this pol/. Why is it never cultural appropriation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10
File: samuel-l-jackson_1_1715936a.jpg (173 KB, 620x1286) Image search: [Google]
samuel-l-jackson_1_1715936a.jpg
173 KB, 620x1286
Please explain this pol/.

Why is it never cultural appropriation when non-whites adopt white culture and traditions? Why is it only the other way around?
>>
File: bunad1Xart858.jpg (45 KB, 858x347) Image search: [Google]
bunad1Xart858.jpg
45 KB, 858x347
>>
File: Negerrz-Kill-par1.jpg (91 KB, 700x377) Image search: [Google]
Negerrz-Kill-par1.jpg
91 KB, 700x377
>>
>>69810830
don't you know that Macbeth was black?
Learn your history, leaf.
>>
>>69810830

Apparently cultural appropriation is different from cultural sharing/trading as "white culture" (as if that is even a thing.. Same applies to "black culture", it does not exist. It's more like Irish culture, British culture, Japanese culture, Zulu culture and so on) is the "dominant" culture, and it only borrows/steals aspects of other cultures to"enrich" theirs and benefit from it without acknowledging where those aspects came from or even knowing where they came from at all.

So apparently cultural appropriation is nothing more than the peoples entitlement for other cultures to recognize theirs.

So for example, they argue that whitey culturally appropriated dreads from"African" culture, since it came from Egypt which is located in Africa... Which is a retard way of thinking.

Furthermore, then using the English language, or even wearing jeans (a white invention (which again, there's no "white" culture, just cultures with white people in it)) is not considered cultural appropriation since they are oppressed and then borrowing that aspect of white culture makes it essential for their survival. White borrowing it is just for funzies since they are dominant and survival is guaranteed.
Delusional shit
>>
>>69810830
because they know they're not real "people" and their culture is all that they have
>>
>>69810830
racism = discrimination + power

cultural appropriation = cultural adoption + power
>>
>>69813060

So in shirt, this>>69813158
>>
>>69810830
If I ever see a nigger wearing a kilt, i'd smash his face in right there and then. If blacks weren't so bitchy about 'cultural appropriation' then I wouldn't care, but blacks feel the need to assault people for wearing dreadlocks so fuck them.
>>
>>69810830
It'll always just be "Well you did it to us first!"
>>
>>69810830
He's just embracing his Scottish heritage.
>>
>>69810830

It is but whites just don't bitch about it. Blacks don't really all bitch about it either, it's just the ones that do get a soapbox. Most black people don't give a shit if a white person has dreds. Source: I live in a Southern city with a majority black population, went to black schools, work with black people, etc etc
>>
>>69813158
O-oh really?

Could you please show me proof of the derivations of your advanced equations?

What's that? You completely pulled them out of your ass and have zero evidence for what you just said?
>>
File: TCoZ.jpg (61 KB, 630x437) Image search: [Google]
TCoZ.jpg
61 KB, 630x437
>>69813274
>>69813158
That may be. I still consider it offensive when non-whites dress up in white ethnic folk costumes though. To the individual, I don't think abstractions such as: "on average my group has more power", makes it any better.
>>
>>69813412
This is untrue. The nogs started if tens of thousands of years ago until our ancestors escaped Africa.
>>
>>69810830
when white people get dreads, it's because dude weed, lmao, jah bless.

when a black does something like this, or like Konye's confederate flag thing, it's a daring fashion and political statement.
>>
>>69813817

And I'm with you.

It's an irrational way of thinking, of over thinking more like.

Like a child screeching "he is playing a game I invited and DID NOT invite me! waaah!".

Like I said, it's nothing more than extreme self entitlement for them to further delusion into thinking the world owes them everything and to blame others for the place they are now in their lives.
>>
>>69814120
Could this not also be a statement?
>>
Stop projecting nuance onto their arguments. They're anti-white. That is literally it. If you try and formulate a logical framework for this shit you'll just go crazy.
>>
File: sviddneger.jpg (80 KB, 400x160) Image search: [Google]
sviddneger.jpg
80 KB, 400x160
>>69815495
I know bro.Just thought it would be interesting give them a chance to explain themselves. Anti-whites always seem to think they have logic on their side.
>>
>>69810830
Simple.

WE
>>
>>69813772

Educate yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory
>>
Well most well adjusted people don't freak out about a nigger wearing a kilt but niggers made it an issue. They'll either shut up, kill us all, or get green woman'd.
>>
File: il_570xN.878369839_qu8p.jpg (125 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.878369839_qu8p.jpg
125 KB, 570x855
>>69816071
Since you are such a well educated an, what is your take on this? A black woman dressed up as a native American, is that cultural appropriation or not?
>>
>>69816590
Or what about an East Asian dressing up as an Indian, is that cultural appropriation?
>>
File: Dm_final.jpg (188 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Dm_final.jpg
188 KB, 768x1024
>>69810830
>first thing comes to my mind seeing this
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.