[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is IRAN such shittty place? I mean, their economy is shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 23
File: Iran-nuclear.jpg (38 KB, 508x382) Image search: [Google]
Iran-nuclear.jpg
38 KB, 508x382
why is IRAN such shittty place?

I mean, their economy is shit. their culture is worthless. their politics is fucked up, their law is bullshit. and most importantly, they want to make nuclear weapon to nuke western nations.

How the fuck Iranian can be such shit? are they evil by nature?
>>
>>69809619
No Iran is a good country.

>development in science especially medicine, military, and physics
>religious and god-fearing
>supports hizbullah and hates us and israel
>>
>>69809619
everything bad about iran is 100x worse in saudi arabia but they're a "western ally"
>>
File: e71.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
11 KB, 274x290
>>
>>69809772
at least they will not nuke your capital unlike Iran.
>>
>>69809619

shia islam >>>>>> sunni islam

fucking D&C jews in japan
>>
>>69809910
well. both islam is shit.

Islam is religion of cancer. just destory Islamic nation and let Israel to rule middle east.
>>
>>69809878
iran probably doesn't wanna do that either

israel hates them and has nukes

US hates them and has nukes

saudi arabia hates them and probably has nukes

personally i don't think iran should be allowed to have nukes because it would cement their current regime, which is run by fucking idiots. i think the current administration's deal was overall a good one and hopefully iran will stick to it it, never get nukes, re-enter the world economy, and slowly liberalize as time goes on, which may happen very quickly because iranians by nature are much more free-thinking than arabs. the age of bloody revolutions is over (perhaps unfortunately)
>>
>>69809619

You have no clue what you are talking about, kill yourself subhuman.
>>
Because Islam.

It was fine with Zoroastrianism.
>>
File: bestgoy.png (11 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
bestgoy.png
11 KB, 180x180
>>69809619
thanks weab diaspora. now go back to jacking off to incest themed pedo cartoons.
>>
>>69810035
>let Israel to rule middle east
well said goy
>>
>>69810035

Judaism is a bigger cancer than Islam. Both Judaism and Islam need to be exterminated. Majority of Iranians are muslims, Iran is an islamic dictatorship, kill yourself Jewdog son of a whore.
>>
Iran is cool only kikes hate it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

India in comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
>>
>>69810451
>Judaism is a bigger cancer than Islam

They are the exact same thing

They are Semitic religions that threaten the entire world.
>>
>>69810451
but Israeli people do not cause terrorism.

Muslims are terrorists.

Israel is biggest and greatest ally of US in middle east. It is also democratic, capitalistic and freedom nation.

Look at islamic countries. there is no great country as much as israel is.
>>
because being a sand-nigger means that you have +5 aggression, -10 to public order -5 intelligence
>>
Islam.

I feel deep resentment for the destruction of the Zoroastrian nation by these hate-filled Satan worshippers.
>>
>>69809619
Iran is the best muslim country.
>>
>>69810727
How can you choose best shit among shits?
>>
File: Mahmud.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Mahmud.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Zionists have threatened them with annihilation, Takeshi

They literally tried to get yurup and USA to bomb, invade and occupy those people like they did with Iraq

I dunno about you but if I was an Iraqi citizen I'd demand my government seek sufficient weapons to defend my family and property.

In other words Iran has the green light to develop WMDs as far as Im concerned
>>
imagine if islam never made it out of the saudi gulf and zoroastrianism was the primary religion of everything between turkey and north india to this day
>>
>>69809619
>and most importantly, they want to make nuclear weapon to nuke western nations
Implying it's bad.
>>
They are not white
>>
>>69810451
The truly cancerous Jews in the West are generally apostates very likely to dislike Zionism.

Meanwhile Israel was quietly an ally of Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa, helping one get past arms embargo and collaborating with the nuclear weapons initiative of the other. I find it tiresome that so-called 'White Nationalists' are unaware of these things. If you didn't know that Israel was an ally to the last two racially aware White nations, then you aren't a White Nationalist, you're just an idiot.
>>
>>69809619
>some American moron stationed in Japan (or some asshole with a proxy) thinks he knows anything about Iran
>>
>>69809619
>why is IRAN such shittty place?
Because the Ayatollah won
>>
>>69809878
>he bought into the nuclear iran meme

It was forced by Bibi Netanyahu as a prank
>>
>>69811055
come on, I watch CNN global news every day.

I know what you are doing. my criminal friend.
>>
Because Islam, Persia used to be fucking cool. Cradle of Civilization and all that, then Islam arrived and Persia/Iran has been shit ever since
>>
>>69811248
So your view of the world is based on a single news channel?
>>
>>69809619
https://youtu.be/ip6kM2-lURE
>>
>>69811276
Nah.

They had cool empires under islam too
>>
>>69811336
No, I also watch FOX news and BBC

isn't this enough for you?

btw, Do you know what is media like? I mean, not media which broadcast propaganda.
>>
Western media wants us to hate Iran because they don't play along with the US dollar global currency scheme. Iran has no plans of nuking anyone, since nearly every other nation already has nukes hotdialed to Tehran.

Iran with nukes = no boots on the ground invasion to "free them" of the delicious oil.
>>
Iran's nuclear policy is quite similar to Japans.
That's it say, the country wants to have a nuclear weapon without having a nuclear weapon -- to have the know how and infrastructure to quickly produce a bomb if need be.
>>
>>69811550
>FOX
American propaganda channel made for retards.
>BBC
British propaganda channel made for people of up to average intelligence.
>btw, Do you know what is media like?
I get most my news from foreign outlets.
>>
>>69811533
yeah but not the ones that totalwarfags like to fap to

imo:

sassanids > safavids > achaemenids > parthians whatever
>>
>>69811856
perhaps, you watch Al Jazeera... right?

It's biased as fuck. it broadcast anti-semitic news 24/7.

No wonder you are so foolish.

fuck arab and persian. die on red sea
>>
>>69812067
my roommate/best friend is iranian which is how i know so much about their history, since we're both autists about /his/ stuff

but outside of that he's pretty much a chad-tier fuckboy and since we're at UCLA he's constantly banging asian chicks

his current girlfriend's last name is Matsumoto

enjoy your fap
>>
>>69812067
>you watch Al Jazeera... right?
Yeah, along with the BBC, RT (occasionally) and Euronews.
And broadcasting footage of Israeli atrocities isn't antisemitism, it's journalism.
>>
File: Pokeball.gif (487 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
Pokeball.gif
487 KB, 410x308
>>69812370
Thanks for the flag my Iranian friend
>>
>>69812567
My pleasure newfriend!
>>
>>69809619
There's muslims there. Seriously you can explain why countries suck in almost all cases by looking at the population.

I.e Dindus, Mudslimes, honorary dindus.
>>
Mudslimes.
>>
Reminder that this faggot is a shill that been shitposting anti iran shit since like a year ago
>>
>>69810778
Stfu chink fagget
>>
Iran is a lightweight who tried to get into the big league and failed miserably. Shot itself in the foot. They are like North Korea. All they can do is threaten with N bomb (well not anymore)
>>
>>69812567
go to /int/ theres shitload of iranian flags an iranian posters
>>
>>69812370
Is that you, Ayatollah of Rockarolla?
>>
>>69809619
>their economy is shit
They will admit it as well, you are right.
>their culture is worthless.
Oh, ronery overweight engrisu teacher-san, how important is your judgment. We all bow down to the might of your intellect.
>>
File: Sikh Honey 5.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Sikh Honey 5.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>69809619
>How the fuck Iranian can be such shit?

No what Shit is the 'Expat English Teacher' posts in here from Japan , at least when 'Straya Shitposts it does provide some humour !
>>
>>69811866
>parthians lowest
>the guys that BTFO of Rome repeatedly lowest

nah fuck right off
>>
>>69810778
you pick whichever smells the least

and that just so happens that Iran stinks less than other Muslim countries..

I too hate all muslims, my gooky friend. but we're living in the real world and unfortunately a global genocide of muslims isn't an actual option here. Instead, we gotta make use of the cards we're dealt.

If you look at the Arab countries and North Africa you'll see how backwards they are, and how conservative they are regarding their religion, culture and society. It's also these peple here (SUNNI muslims) that are migrating to Europe to rape and steal.

Iran is, compared with virtually all other muslim-country, much more sophisticated. It has a more modern approach to it's religion and every day life. Furthermore Iran itself has been able to develop much of their technology etc. rather than exclusively relying on oil money and buying western engines, weapons and so forth like Arab coutnries do.
>>
>>69809619
Ching chong little dong?
>>
There's an App called Periscope, most of Iranians I saw in it said they are depressed and hate so much the country and government.
I also learned that Saudi girls smoke a lot, and Israelis do some crazy propaganda, and North Koreans have smartphones and connexion apparently.
And also most of Indians will block you if you said "poo in loo"
>>
>>69810578

No, they are not the same thing. Judaism has a more disgusting sneaky supremacist nature to it than Islam. Islam is global, Judaism is tribal, Islam is retarded, Judaism is a dangerous cancer.

>>69810616

There is nothing wrong with terrorism, those terrorists have no other way of dealing with their nations being destroyed by foreign military and wars for Israel. Do you think America nuked your shitty country? No, JEW CONTROLLED America nuked your ancestors you low IQ mongoloid fag.

Jews act like Jews because of Judaism and their genetics, which they have developed over a long period of time because of the behavior and traits Judaism promotes and selects for the next generation.

Jews and Judaism are the biggest danger to our species and need to be completely wiped out.
>>
>>69809772
This is pretty true unfortunately.
>>
Surprisingly, their culture is quite interesting.
>>
>>69811028

Of course I am not a white nationalist, White nationalist is controlled opposition movement made by Jews you dumb fuck LARPING piece of shit. Jews also helped Iran in the war with Iraq, what is your point? Jews always sell and "help" to the underdog in certain wars when nobody else does, because SHEKELS can be made, now go kill yourself you Jewdog.

God Bless Adolf Hitler, too bad the holocaust didn't happen, it should have happened.
>>
>>69809619
Iran became shit because the CiA lead a coupe to overthrow their government in the 50s (declassified information. Installed a harsh dictator. All because of Iran basically telling British Patroleum to fuck off.
>>
>>69811028

Also, Rhodesia and South Africa went to hell because of liberals and their Jewish masters, Jews played both sides, get cancer subhuman low IQ Jewdog.
>>
>>69813209
well parthians > the rest of the dynasties

especially shit-tier qajars

i don't think parthians would be well-known if they hadnt put them in rome:tw instead of sassanids for some reason
>>
File: 1452717715761s.jpg (3 KB, 125x99) Image search: [Google]
1452717715761s.jpg
3 KB, 125x99
I personally know a few Iranians who live in the US now, and they all hate the Iranian government. The Iranian people are nice, and actually share many values with the west, particularly the US. If you know your history, you'll know that Iran had a fledgling democracy in the early 50s, but the British, along with the US, overthrew the prime minister (mohammad mossadegh) in order to keep control of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (now known as BP), as Mossadegh wanted to nationalize it. We gave the power back to the Shah, who was ruthless and often cracked down on groups trying to exercise the same freedoms they had while Mossadegh was PM in the period before the 1953 coup. Khomeini used the people's will for a new government to take control. If the Brits and the US had respected the will of a sovereign nation, this Iran shit wouldn't be happening. inb4 "anti american" BS. I'm just looking at the history.
>>
>>69813209

>thinks parthians BTFO rome the most and not Sassanids

kek
>>
What is the deal with Iranians vs Persians? Many people here call themselves Persians rather than Iranians for some reason. Is it due to historical pride or something? Like Italians calling themselves Romans?
>>
>>69814017
parthians were a lot less sophisticated than sassanids so it's more impressive that they were able to fend off rome too

sassanid empire was basically the rome of the east, too bad most records of it were destroyed by earthquakes/floods/mongols/mudslimes
>>
>>69813595
And Islam. Muslims were not the entirety of the group that overthrew the Shah but they Leninized the revolution once others had done the heavy lifting.
>>
maybe it is because they have the same IQ as nigeria
>>
>>69814172
Iranian = nationality
Persian = ethnic group that makes up about 65% of Iran, the rest being Azeris, Armenians, Kurds, Balochis, Mazandaranis, etc

Some Iranians will refer to themselves as "Persian" either because of this distinction or to distance themselves from the current regime (can you blame them?). My roommate just calls himself "iranian" because he thinks "persian" is tacky, though.
>>
>>69814180

Parthians were cowards, run and shoot bows. Sassanids were brave, armoured knights penetrating enemy lines and crushing the enemies.

All ranged warfare fags are cowards.
>>
They are shit because islam revolution.

Anyways i hope they got nukes so they can prevent to becoming the next Irak or Lybia or Syria.

If they bomb Israel every single one in the world wins.
>>
>>69809619
I don't know that much about Iran.

But whenever you hear things about them understand that they are an enemy of USA/West/NWO/Israel. They are allied with Russia + Assad and also control their own world bank.
Therefore there is constant anti-Iran propaganda.
They hate Israel/USA with justification.
>>
File: 1459675288097.png (15 KB, 228x255) Image search: [Google]
1459675288097.png
15 KB, 228x255
>>69810035
>>
>>69814318
>he thinks "persian" is tacky
He's right.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 501x585
>>69809619
>>69809878
>>69810035
>>69810616
>>69810778
>>69811248
>>69811550
>>69812067
GOOD GOY. Thank you for serving the JIDF. 1 sheckel has been deposited into your PayPal account.
>>
>>69809619
fuck iran, the us will liberate them soon...
>>
>>69809619
They got rid of the Shah. Reza Pahlavi II may have been a brutal dictator, but he stripped the hereditary nobility and the mullahs of their land and privileges. Really secularized the state and redistributed the land to the peasants.

Then the ungrateful bastards, once empowered, revolted and forced him to flee because all Muslims are retarded at heart
>>
>>69809619
fuck off neocon
>>
>>69809619
They replaced their original culture with Islam.
>>
>>69809619
So just like Japan ?
>>
>>69814318
Oh I see, thanks for clarifying. I just thought Persia referred to the ancient empire rather than an ethnic group.
>>
>>69815156
it was replaced against their will, and they were on their way to reclaiming it until this shit happened
>>
>>69809619
>culture is shit

Do you even Persia?

It's a shit country now, but it wasn't always like that.
>>
>>69814362
Khergits and Sarranids are both scum, Nords/Swadia master race.
>>
>>69810578
>they are semitic religions
Jews have the Talmud, muslims have the Quran
What do Christians have? The New Testament? I don't see anything about fucking little boys and torturing animals just so they're holy enough to be eaten in the Bible that we follow today (New Testament).
>>
>>69815200
Iran is actually pretty diverse.
>>
>>69810179
lol we don't hate Iran. Israelis and Iranians have a friendly history, our aid in the Iran contra deal was a major help in the Iran Iraq war.
We just have a problem with them clerics who keep preaching for our annihilation.

>i think the current administration's deal was overall a good one
>and hopefully iran will stick to it it, never get nukes

You do realize that Iran can stick to the agreement and get nukes? The deal was for Iran to not get Nukes in the next decade, after that they are free to get these.
Iran is obviously allowed to get nukes, question is whether under current regime is it for or against US/Western interests and if against then how important it is for the west (worth placing sanctions or not?).

Honestly the deal is a huge failure, it's even worse than the US-NK deal which assured NK would never get nukes.

>>69813401
No one is fighting wars for Israel, you're fighting for yourself and own stupidity.
US wars in the ME has done nothing but undermine Israeli stability.

>>69813563
>Jews always sell and "help" to the underdog in certain wars when nobody else does, because SHEKELS can be made

lol, Iran used to be a great friend to us before the Islamic revolution, we helped them because we hoped to restore relations.
But you're too stupid to understand, and too blind to read.

>>69813949
This anon knows what's up.

>>69814280
Iranian is not a race, should examine by ethnicity...
>>
File: scrooge_mcKike.gif (3 MB, 345x258) Image search: [Google]
scrooge_mcKike.gif
3 MB, 345x258
>>69813476
When will you finally drop Turkey and Saudi Arabia, sanction the shit out of them and make NATO great again? I'm sick of being subject to a 1984 society. Our countries, the USA and USA, dominate the world economy and geo political landscape (at least you do). But we are getting cucked by sandniggers, kikes and gommunists in our countries. What the actual fuck?

#makethewestgreatagain
>>
File: 1459209898143.jpg (32 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
1459209898143.jpg
32 KB, 312x342
>>69810035
>>
>>69813949
Basically this. Islamic Revolution and Western support for Shah basically ruined the country.

Very similar to the process in Turkey sadly. Erdogan wants to destroy secularism and he was backed heavily by west up until last few years.

I'm glad west finally stop backing him but It might be too late.
>>
>>69815337
>The deal was for Iran to not get Nukes in the next decade, after that they are free to get these.
Why can't some people google things?
The NPT itself prohibits non nuclear states from acquiring nukes.
>>
>>69815084
Your historical understanding is rather lacking.

>>69815435
You're getting cucked because you are cucks.
You elect cucks, and then you support cucks while they are doing cucky things. While you never protest when they arrest the uncucked. Or at least not in meaningful numbers.

>>69815549
Not very similar to Turkey, you guys elected Erdogan.
If anything Iran was similar to the Egyptian revolution, before the counter revolution happened.
>>
File: 1449914103616.png (148 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1449914103616.png
148 KB, 600x900
>>69810522
based
>>
>>69815297
So an Iranian guy told me that Persian means officer in farsi and Iran has always been the traditional name of the country according to the natives.

Iran means land of Aryans. It's been known as Persia because when they Greeks fought them when they went out to meet the generals they asked them who they were so they could give their nation a name and they said they were "Persians" which meant officers.

I don't know if it's true. Pretty funny story.
>>
File: pepe_disappointed_inu.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe_disappointed_inu.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>69811248
>this entire post
>>
File: MortonAbramowitz-TayyipErdogan.jpg (64 KB, 538x720) Image search: [Google]
MortonAbramowitz-TayyipErdogan.jpg
64 KB, 538x720
>>69815435
Seculars-Western educated Turks were always euro-skeptic, left leaning and more pro soviet/russian in general. Which caused eu-usa to back islamist in 90s and 00's. Only recently the blow back effect is being felt.
>>69815694
Erdogan was literally groomed for election by USA.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the average erdogan voter is not a retard and blaming everything on west is absurd. But can hardly win an election in Turkey without the approval of USA.

Pic related. It says Abromowitz grooms Erdogan for premieministership. Mind you this is in 1996, 5 years before his election. He also went to usa right before elections and moreover Dubya administration protected him from at least 2 coup attempts in 00s.
>>
>>69815676
>The NPT itself prohibits non nuclear states from acquiring nukes.
So? it's just a piece of paper.

>1985
>North Korea joins the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

>1993
>International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) charges that North Korea is violating the NPT and demands that inspectors be given access to two nuclear waste storage sites.

>1994
>North Korea and U.S. sign an agreement. North Korea pledges to freeze and eventually dismantle its nuclear weapons program in exchange for international aid to build two power-producing nuclear reactors.

>2003
>January 10 - North Korea withdraws from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty.

>February 5 -
>North Korea's official news agency says the nation has reactivated its nuclear power facilities.

>April 23 - Declares it has nuclear weapons.
>>
one of my good friends is iranian/persian was born in shiraz and immigrated to the states with his family in the early 90s.
some of his family and friends are christian and some are shia but his family claims ties to zoroastrianism.
he tells me stories about how his country had a chance at a decent democracy but was undermined by political forces which left the country to the state that it is in today

i would believe him that many people in iran would welcome a democracy but as usual the governing bodies fuck shit up
>>
>>69816016
Oh I'm not saying the CIA might have been involved, just that it's in a very different way than the way the Iranian and the Egyptian revolutions played out.
>>
>>69816016
sorry wrong pick it says "in place of Erbakan*" who was the more anti west predecessor of him.

Turkish vote sways a lot. The party that got %30-40 of votes disappear in an instant. AKP will suffer the same fate I believe. I wonder how long he can hold out.

This is one reason he is literally begging israel for support now. He lost almost all foreign support
>>
File: feels_great_man.jpg (31 KB, 444x483) Image search: [Google]
feels_great_man.jpg
31 KB, 444x483
>>69813354
>And also most of Indians will block you if you said "poo in loo"
>>
>>69816139
The deal is just a piece of paper too. You implied that because of the deal, after a decade passes we could build nukes and the powers would be OK with it.
>>
>>69816262
I meant to say that I'm not saying the CIA was no involved in Trueky
>>
>>69813595
>Implying a socialist seizing the enitre equipment BP payed for and seizing the entire infrastructure BP payed for and taking all of the oil BP bought the rights to is in any way good

Don't go full Affleck, burger.
>>
>culture is worthless

it was dirtied by the sandniggers with their islam but culture is still prettty good
>>
>>69816435
Well, yes the deal is a piece of paper too. But while withdrawing/not signing the NPT has no real world effects, not so would be crossing the deal.

The Iranian deal gives Iran the legitimacy to pursue nukes in 10 years, and should the US try to do anything to prevent it then, it would be the US who is in breach of the agreement, not Iran.

If the goal of the deal was to stop Iran from gaining nukes, then it's a massive failure.

>after a decade passes
Not decades, a decade, 10 years, more like 9 now.
>>
File: NanjbuH.jpg (73 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
NanjbuH.jpg
73 KB, 402x604
>>69816435
What is the plan for when the ayatollah supreme shitlord dies?
>>
>>69817009
What do you mean? the original one died a long time ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhollah_Khomeini
>>
>>69815312
True. Only about cucking yourself to death. Maybe it's less bad, but still revolting.

>yfw you will never in the glorious pagan Empire of Rome
>>
File: jew_beautiful.jpg (126 KB, 1024x721) Image search: [Google]
jew_beautiful.jpg
126 KB, 1024x721
>>69817162
I wasn't asking you, faggot.
>>
>>69817162
>Jews
>>69817009
They have an election.

You could have just said that. Instead you had to answer a question with a question.
>>
>>69817162
I was a farsi linguist in the marine corps. I have a small grasp on the history of Iran.
>>
>>69815337
>No one is fighting wars for Israel, you're fighting for yourself and own stupidity.
US wars in the ME has done nothing but undermine Israeli stability.

If this is true, why did all the neo-cons in Washington, push for these wars? Almost all of the most influential ones were Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
>>
File: 1452977500903.jpg (111 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452977500903.jpg
111 KB, 640x640
>>69815778
Persians are honorary aryans indeed.
>>
>>69816815
>withdrawing/not signing the NPT has no real world effects
USA justified its sanctions on the premise that we violated the NPT.
>The Iranian deal gives Iran the legitimacy to pursue nukes in 10 years
>should the US try to do anything to prevent it then, it would be the US who is in breach of the agreement, not Iran
Again, blatantly false. Where are you getting this from?

>>69817009
The "Assembly of Experts" votes and picks another shitlord. The elections for the assembly was a couple months ago, though they disqualified lots of people as always.
>>
>>69816273
Yeah well, some say USA pushes for Turkey in the EU and you said USA groomed Erdogan into position. So you be sayin: the USA is pushing for an Islamized Turkey into Europe, so we get flooded with your underclass and any terrorist can get in easier? An islamized Turkey whose secret service is supporting ISIS?

Either the US doesn't know what they are doing, or they are evil motherfuckers.
>>
>>69816435
what's up, PipeBomb?
how has your arranged marriage with mahmoud been going?
>>
>>69809878
Yet you are allies with a country that LITERALLY nuked your cities. TWICE

So save us the bull shit "muh iranian nukes" and stop being a good goy by supporting Iran and Hezbollah.
>>
>>69818320
Not him.
>>
>>69817913
When are you guys going to get rid of the regime? I want to buy some beachfront property on the Caspian sea.
>>
>>69818816
No idea, things look pretty stable for the time being.
>>
>>69818816
Never. Iran will be the savior of the Arab and Persian races. We will get rid of Israel, and we will never let you whities into the region again.
>>
File: slim_in_bin.jpg (162 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
slim_in_bin.jpg
162 KB, 600x615
>>69819155
>>
File: 1368731418540.jpg (293 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1368731418540.jpg
293 KB, 800x600
>>69819155
>we
>>
>>69811550
>No, I also watch FOX news and BBC
>come on, I watch CNN global news every day.

You've got to be trolling, there is no way someone can post on /pol/ admitting they read only mainstream news, and still think they actually know a goddamn fuck about anything.

The mainstream news is like a morphine line that induces a glassy-eyed stare. The last thing it does is actually inform you about the world.

I don't even think you're actually japanese, just a leftist moron with a proxy.
>>
>>69819396
Bayad bah Arabah bachehdar besheem. Arab oh Irooni ha bayad yeckee beshan. Badaz oon Middle East yeckee mesheh
>>
File: 1425685732688.png (109 KB, 360x340) Image search: [Google]
1425685732688.png
109 KB, 360x340
>>69819155
Oh shit, sorry sir. Would you like you lay with my wife as a token of sincere apology?

>>69819822
Boro digeh, ava khoahar
>>
>>69820009
If she's inferior white trash, keep it m8.
Actually even if she had superior middle eastern genes, since she still race mixed with you, keep her regardless
>>
>>69815337

Lmfao, kill yourself kike, we will exterminate your cancerous race soon, the whole world is awakening. Your entire country exists because it leeches money and resources from Germany and USA, you are parasites and humanity will exterminate every last one of you. USA fights your wars, but not for long.
>>
>>69816165

No, as usual democracy fucks itself up. Fuck democracy and fuck anyone who promotes democracy, all in favor of democracy should be publically executed.

THE BEST SYSTEM IS MONARCHY, MONARCHY WAS DESTROYED BY FREEMASONIC JEWS, BECAUSE MONARCHS HAD ENOUGH WEALTH TO TELL JEWS TO FUCK OFF WHEN THEY TRIED TO BRIBE THEM. JEWS WERE EXPELLED 90% OF THE TIMEBY COUNTRIES WITH MONARCHIES! JEWS HATE MONARCHIES!

AMERICA SHOULD HAVE BECAME A MONARCHY.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.