[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women & Divorce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: mmmyauhuh.png (212 KB, 678x375) Image search: [Google]
mmmyauhuh.png
212 KB, 678x375
Why is she getting so much negative comments and whatnot? One divorce doesn't mean shit. You guys are acting like she was divorced 1000 times. You guys are giving this board a shitty name. Someone post this video on Rebbit so she can get some real people commenting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJDAxfeMQrQ
>>
>>69808703
wow that bitch is super butthurt over her divorce
>>
>>69808835
She's not pissed off about it which is why she made the video in the first place. It's people from here (mostly white males) who are pissed off at her like its all her fault.
>>
>>69808703
arghh. her voice...
>>
>>69808990
The consequences of your actions are as much a part of your actions as the choices you made leading up to that action.

She's angry at the reality of her choices.
>>
>>69808703
chubby disheveled woman cries about impertinent things.. what else is new?
>>
>>69809163
Is it bad that i blew my load to the 1:05-1:08 section?
>>
>>69808703
her ex husband made the right decision here
>>
jeez her french ancestors must be ashamed of her.
>>
>>69809431
kek. Eh, if you like sassy black girls but you're too racist for it, she's perfect.
>>
>>69809714
>too racist
Are you fucking serious? So if I don't want to date black women I'm a racist now? The fuck is wrong with society. I was working in a group project with 2 other guys yesterday for one of our classes and I got called a racist like 20 times.

>make an argument supported by solid facts
>"DUUUUUDE THATS SO RACIST" because can't counter the argument.
>>
>>69809431
1:10 - 1:11 is superior
>>
dumb coal burning bitch.

/thread
>>
What do you guys even think when you hit the dislike button? Are you literally trying to get her to kill herself?
>>
>>69809890
>So if I don't want to date black women I'm a racist now?
Yeah, AFAIK.
Pretty soon Tinder and dating sites, etc, will present you an equal amount of profiles for each races, and if you systematically reject black girls, you're gonna have to pay a racist tax.
>>
File: bane.jpg (123 KB, 494x411) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
123 KB, 494x411
>>69810332
Of course!
>>
A women who has a track record of quitting when things get tough, what a catch.
>>
>>69808703
>>69808703
Anyone dumb enough to get married in the first place deserves all the contempt they receive.
>>
>>69808703
If a girl says shit like I'm a strong women and clearly has some contempt for the male gender than why fucking bother? She doesn't respect men and doesn't know her place. I'm not suprised. She's used goods and won't be able to find a man who's actually useful and won't be a women who's useful
>>
Is she a coal burner?
Would've expected this outcome
>>
>>69810332

Yes
>>
>>69812150
>>69810527
Only shows how weak you are. Wanting a girl to kill herself is just a low blow anons, sorry.
>>
>>69808703
Alimony

/thread
>>
>>69813239
If you say so!
>>
>>69808703

I have no sympathy for anyone who gets married to western women in 2016, gets divorced, loses his kids, loses half his paycheck for life, and then kills himself. Not an ounce of sympathy.
>>
>>69813983
Yes, much better to find male lovers and never breed, goy!
>Canada
>>
>>69808703
>that woman
>divorced

THATS THE REAL #SHOCKER
>>
>>69814448

Western women are the only women on earth?
>>
>>69814448
>never breed, goy
Damn kikes always win in the end... :(
>>
>>69808703
She should learn how to edit the video... Irritating to watch and is not just what she's saying.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.