[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION EUROKEKS Do not come to America. We don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Murica.jpg (334 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Murica.jpg
334 KB, 1800x1200
ATTENTION EUROKEKS

Do not come to America. We don't want you. I know exactly how you people operate, I've seen leftists ruin my once great state of Utah. They move here from California because they're tired of their ludicrous tax burden and all the Mexicans and the enormous cost of living and see a much better life in Utah. Then they come here and vote for the same shit that got them in the position they tried to flee.

You ruined your nations. You are personally horrible people. The government you put in did it on your behalf. We don't want you to come here and vote to get rid of our guns and welcome millions of Arab head choppers and rapists and promote race mixing and get our kids to go to mosques and whatever other horrible shit you do. Stay in Europe and drown in it, and just be glad that by not bringing your ultra leftist boot licking selves here, we can still be real people and purge the motherland of your wicked kind one day.
>>
Europe is going right wing now, dunno what you're rambling on about.
>>
>>69809115
Slavic nations have always been that way, and you sure aren't talking about western europe.
>>
>>69808663
This is what New Yorkers did to North Carolina.

They moved to charlotte and voted into a democratic cunt as mayor, now we have the LGBT shitfest going on.

What you're talking about in action.
>>
>>69808663
I'm coming to America next year and staying there if Republicans win. Nothing you can do loser you're just as bad as us. Your country will fall.
>>
don't listen to op

you can come to america, just don't vote like a retarded liberal
>>
>>69808663
Aure Pablo, enjoy your niggers, spics and kikes and keep living in denial.
Sidenote: the white people in your country were former Europeans. You are our retarded grandchildren
>>
>>69809115
Right wing to Europe is a moderate democrat here kek.
>>
>>69808663
Amen!
>>
>>69809278

Random, but how hard is it to move to America my fellow Brit. I'm looking into it, in the next 3 years.
>>
>>69809278
Go ahead, flee. Destroy your culture and abandon your nation.
>>
>>69809383
I'm a nigger myself and I have more sense than 90% of your country right now. Besides, how hard is it to do a google search on crime rates per city.
>>
>>69808663
I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>69808663
Nobody gives a rats fuck spawn about utah.
>>
>>69809436
American here but from what I've heard it's almost impossible unless you're a refugee, illegal Mexican immigrant or rich ($1m+ to invest.) Or you could marry an American for easy residency but let's face it, you're on the white supremacist section of a Taiwanese comic book messageboard so that option's likely off the table.
>>
>>69809278
>YOUR COUNTRY WILL FALL
>yea but I'm coming here anyways
This is why we dumped the tea into the harbor you britbong.
>>
Same god damn thing happened to Colorado and is happening to Idaho right fucking now.

Californians are truly a malignant tumor.
>>
Californians are degenerate scum, yes, but Utah has been shit my entire life. Lived there most my life.

Downtown SLC will and always has been a breeding ground for edgy black sheep extradited mormon hipsters.

Illegal immigrants also come to Utah by numbers for some fucking reason.

Not to mention the disgusting concrete corporate expansions stretching out the south lart of the city.
>>
>>69809278
It would be nice if more Anglos moved in. No Germans or Scandinavians, though.
>>
>>69808663
Thanks, America. Good words of advice from your side.

Great pictue of food as well!
>>
>>69808663
> they move here from California because they're tired of their ludicrous tax burden and all the Mexicans and the enormous cost of living and see a much better life in Utah.
> better life in Utah.
> Utah.
Ultimate kek. Utah sucks hairy, intolerant balls.
>>
File: town.jpg (328 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
town.jpg
328 KB, 1280x960
>>69808663
I don't want to go to USA.
It's comfy enough where I live.
Pic.

That burger looks tasty.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.