[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best country in Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Kenya.svg.png (55 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Kenya.svg.png
55 KB, 2000x1333
What's the least-bad current subsaharan African country?

Pic related is my best guess but I'm open to suggestions.
>>
>>69808532
Ethiopia before they kicked out their Emperor.
>>
I'd say South Africa.
>>
>>69808602
>current
>>
>>69808532

Namibia.
>>
Trinidad and tobago, tech capitol of the world.
>>
>>69808953
You have a unique concept of sub-Sarharan African country.
>>
>>69809460
I thought it was a good answer.
>>
>>69808896
This right here.
>>
Angola.

They banned Islam and demolished all mosques in the country, they also deported half a million freeloaders from the Congo.
>>
>>69808532
Mauritius. After Libya got fucked over it's now the country in Africa with highest HID.
>>
>>69811576
>"Ban on Islam" controversy

>In November 2013, some media sources reported that Islam and other belief systems deemed to be contrary to the country's culture had been outlawed in Angola.[5][15][16] The International Business Times said that Angola was seeking to shut down all mosques.[13]

>However, the reports were later denied by the government[14][4] The Ministry of Culture stated, "There is no war in Angola against Islam or any other religion."[17]

>Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, Secretary-General of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), said that it will be sending a fact-finding team to prepare a report on the situation.[18]
>>
Not a single Based Botswana. I'm ashamed /pol/
>>
>>69808532
Germany.
>>
>>69808532
Likely botswana.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.