[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the palestinians be free?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Angry Rabbi.jpg (15 KB, 225x267) Image search: [Google]
Angry Rabbi.jpg
15 KB, 225x267
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_Dalet

I think they should. When you look at the facts, it's hard to deny.
There were Jews and Arabs coexisting peacefully for centuries before the Zionist colonization of Palestine.
It's in the last 100 years that they've colonized. When you look at the level of displacement and ethnic cleansing, it's equal to over 200 million Americans, or over 40 million Brits, or nearly 50 million Germans. I can see why they're mad. We've turned the entire Arab world against us without thinking.

The only reason they're even colonizing the joint is because the Rabbis wanted to maintain their power over the Jewish communities during the Enlightenment movement of the Renaissance. They created a new sect of Judaism based around the mission to Zion. Instead of waiting for the messiah to usher them into the holy land like orthodox Judaism states, they're taking a different approach by doing it themselves.
The sole purpose is to maintain power within their communities.
What's happened to the Palestinians is equal to over 60,000 9/11s.
>>
>>
>>69808302
This is a retarded image and you should feel bad.
>>
>>69808801
Does it sting to get btfo?
>>
>>69808980
You're fucked in the head if you think any Arabs are happy about Jews in Palestine.
>>
>>69809105
Do I look like I give a shit? It's their prophet words that says Israel belongs to the Jews.
>>
>>69809242
It doesn't say that. Those verses are way off. Israel means "triumphant with god" or "person with god". Nothing about Jews. The quote from the pic also speaks from an outside perspective, not a Muslim.
>>
>>69810068
I got it a long time ago, but I can see it's from FB, which means it was shared among Muslims like yourself.
>>
>>69810503
So you admit that you don't have a clue about what you're talking about, we can only draw the logical conclusion that you need to stop posting such shit.
>>
There are no such things as 'Palestinians' just like there is no such thing as a single 'Jewish race.'. Stop falling for the same old Arab, sandnigger, semitic shilling
>>
>Should the palestinians be free?
>I think they should

It's not a reality show.
Palestine will never be free.
>>
>>69811001
Nobody said that.
>>
>>69810631
>And [mention, O Muhammad], when Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember the favor of Allah upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds.

>O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah 's cause] and [thus] become losers."

How is he not talking about the Jews?

http://quran.com/5/21
>>
File: 13672690260347.jpg (22 KB, 138x122) Image search: [Google]
13672690260347.jpg
22 KB, 138x122
>>69807926
Fuck paliniggers, if they hate so much living under Israeli rule why dont they fucking leave to all the other muslim countries around them and stop bitching?
>>
Fuck no, they're Muslims. They should be dead
>>
>>69811071
The whole world is a reality show when you're on /pol/
>>
>>69807926
Israel belong to the followers of Christ.
>>
>>69811071
>Be jew
>Form nation in Canaan
>Leave it
>sandniggers from outside take it over
>come back many centuries later
>demand gibs for owned territory
>use muh god said its mine excuse

You are just as twisted as muslims.
>>
>>69811153
Because none of the other Muslim countries wants them. Many "Palestinians" have been sitting in refugee camps for decades
>>
File: 1455455448028.jpg (2 MB, 3720x1866) Image search: [Google]
1455455448028.jpg
2 MB, 3720x1866
>>69811254
God didn't give me the land, I took it.
>>
They're already free to fuck off to elsewhere in the Islamic world.

Plus where are Jews supposed to go? A containment zone is necessary so they don't fiddle with our nations as much.
>>
>>69811514
That goes against the core tenants of Judaism though. In fact, when you act as the sword for another, who rules who?
>>
>>69811531
They do it anyway out of spite for our secular views.
>>
>>69811153
>Lets fill mexico with all the refugees
>there's hundreds of other catholic countries that mexicans can move to if they don't like it
>>
>>69812201
Sweden
E
Y
>>
>>69812201
Hey pal, I dont give a fuck if rapefufees came to mexico, they will be shipped to the poorest places in the country so fuck them and in case they feel they can rape like they would in sweden some zeta would behead them like its 5 de mayo
>>
>>69811349
Well they are refugees. Not citizens of the other countries. Do you even know how the world works dude?
>>
>>69812787
lel.. Are you actually defending Arab countries not taken in Arabs as refugees?

Do you even know what the Ummah is, Muslim?
>>
>>69813063
Nobody said anything about Arab countries not taking in refugees. Please, just stop shitposting. By the way I looked at the facebook page that pic is from and it's total Zionist shilling; in South Africa of all places.
>>
>>69813324
But they are LITERALLY not taken in Arabs as refugees.

How can you defend this?
>>
>>69813417
Arab countries have taken more refugees than Europe. They just don't have a mind for making them into citizens because they respect their already established communities, unlike yours.

You are way out of your league, kid.
>>
>>69813573
Sure thing m8. Don't forget the Ummah
>>
>>69813896
>conceding defeat for the second time in a single thread

You're a real sucker for pain, aren't you? You've probably got a PhD in Cuckoldry, like everyone else in your non-country.
>>
>>69807926
My families village in galilee was razed as part of Plan Dalet.

Jews started firing random mortars in the middle of the night. People just ran for their lifes, not havin time to take anything of value.
Jew immediatly looted and razed it and nobody could ever come back.

My family(muslim) survived because they found some christian arabs sheltered them during the war and ethnic cleansing. Im a israeli citizen now.

No palestinian will ever let go, jews got that right. This is our diaspora and why on eart should any jew think we will give up when they waited for 2000 years.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.