[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ are super mutants basically niggers? Think about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9
File: super mutants.jpg (544 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
super mutants.jpg
544 KB, 1680x1050
So /pol/ are super mutants basically niggers?
Think about it
>Smelly
>Stupid
>Hyper Violent
>Speak a bastardized version of English
>Are still convinced they are superior in spite of all evidence to the contrary
Redpill me on mutants /pol/
>>
Yep. And BOS are Nazis
>>
File: 1459671445780.jpg (84 KB, 620x900) Image search: [Google]
1459671445780.jpg
84 KB, 620x900
do they have huge cocks too?
>>
>>69807341
But the West coast 1st generation ones aren't Nigger tier and how would the Master Fit in?
>>
>>69808172
>Maybe now daddy will pay attention to me!
>>
>>69807341
Also, zombies.
>>
>>69807341
>hey guyz I just played Fallout 4 for the first time today
>I haven't played any of the other games, and don't understand the storyline
You fucking retard, the super mutants aren't niggers, they're Jews, Feminists, Spics, and Mudslimes too.
>>
File: ghouls.jpg (348 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ghouls.jpg
348 KB, 1920x1080
>>69807341
Nah, Nigs would be ghouls, some are capable of higher thought and being civilized others are completely feral.
>>
>>69808275
Its all a metaphor, The Master represents white keeping control and organizing them, without thier white master they descend into niggers with actual mental retardation and hyper violence.
>>
File: Master_fanart_by_Pa_Go.jpg (206 KB, 800x707) Image search: [Google]
Master_fanart_by_Pa_Go.jpg
206 KB, 800x707
>>69807341
You fucking dummies realize the Master could've united all humanity right? All the master had to do was farm pure strain humans in vaults and everything could've been made.

All humans could've evolved into super mutants, smarter, near immortal, 5 times more endurance and strength, suitability in the nuclear wasteland, controlled evolution > cancer mutations
>>
>>69808806
No, ghouls are capable of learning from experience and are fighting to not be feral.
>>
>>69808806
Go Ghoul? You're a fool!
>>
File: 1450757197990.png (267 KB, 448x421) Image search: [Google]
1450757197990.png
267 KB, 448x421
>>69808774
Really anything mutated in the wasteland is nigger tier whether it be Deathclaws or Supermutants they are all niggers.
>>
>>69808082
BROTHER HOOD OF FEELS

ZEIG MAXIUM

HEIL THE WHITE LORD OF THE BOSTON FAGGOT AREA.

EVEN THO BOSTON IS IRISH AND IRISH ARE NIGGERS.

OI VERY .,.,. I MEAN HEIL THE WHITE MAN
>>
>>69808959
And die out, as they were infertile.
IRL, you can't entirely niggerize a guy by dipping him in Mountain Dew.
>>
>>69808959
the master? nigger this aint doctor poo. that marry popins slut cant do shit.
>>
>>69808959
>>69808914
EVERYONE FUCKING LISTEN:
East coast Mutants are niggers.
No ifs ands or buts about it.
And quite a few of the west coast ones are niggers too.
But you see, this is where it all comes together.
The master, and the more intelligent mutants are jews. They are clever, and use that cleverness to manipulate niggers. And think about how they force they're beliefs and ideals on everyone, and kill those who don't join them, is just like muslims. And if you've played New vegas you know about the crazy female mutant on Black Mountain(I think it was black mountain, "black" MT. it's too perfect) who wanted all humans to stay away (I.E. feminist safespace.)
As for the people talking about how ghouls are niggers, because some aren't feral, have obviously not met Marcus or Fawkes.
Mutants represent everything wrong with the real world.
>>
>>69809286
That's the point of farming humans, you gather all the pure strain humans from the vaults, and there were / are a lot of them at the time, and you let them live out their lives normally and breed. Once they get to 40 they enter enlightenment as a super mutant having lived the prime of their lives.
>>
>>69808172
Found the nigger
>>
Are the krogan basically space niggers?
>bigger and stronger than any other species
>incredibly violent and stupid aside from a few Uncle Toms like Wrex
>simple tribal culture revolving around warring tribes and combat superiority (basically muh dick)
>managed to completely obliterate their homeworld practically overnight
>few inventions or scientific achievements to speak of
>irrational hatred of all things non-krogan
>desperately clinging onto any shred of dignity their people have left (we wuz conquerers)
>breed like fucking rabbits
>had to be genetically contained in order to prevent them from taking over the galaxy with sheer numbers (essentially castration)
>destroy every other world they touch
>even though the world of ME is very segregated and speciesist, the more liberal types always include them when they push for diversity and integration
>>
File: boong.jpg (49 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
boong.jpg
49 KB, 500x374
>>69807341
What sort of boong is that?
>>
File: quotation marks people.jpg (30 KB, 406x308) Image search: [Google]
quotation marks people.jpg
30 KB, 406x308
>>69809638
>>
>>69809638
>>69810687
How can any one look at these pictures and still consider them people?
>>
>>69808806
This

A majority of ghouls are feral and violent, while a few are functioning members of society.

Ghouls also have a special STD like many niggers irl do
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.