[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, /pol/, your friendly JEW here. I wanted to thank you for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Jew-thanks-pol.png (204 KB, 353x402) Image search: [Google]
Jew-thanks-pol.png
204 KB, 353x402
Why should I have to pay hard-working Americans more money for their labor? When I can put more shekels in my own pockets.

Thanks /pol/. I know I can always count on you to look out for my interests.

Shalom,

Your friendly neighborhood JEW

Vote Trump!
>>
>>69804660
Clearly we should vote for the 75 year old jew who claims he will abolish us having to pay for anything

OY VEY
>>
>not realizing that if you pay workers more you can also charge them more, while making them think they're better off than they really are.

It's like you don't even jew.
>>
>>69805251
>thinks labor is 100% of a product's costs.

A $10.10 Minimum Wage Would Make A DVD At Walmart Cost One Cent More
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2014/02/21/3317901/walmart-minimum-wage-prices/

>inb4 MUH THINKprogress
>>
>caring about the MINIMUM wage
>not caring about the economy as a whole

It's so fucking simple. We fix the economy and put everyone back to work in the PRIVATE SECTOR, and minimum wage won't matter because competition will drive the wages up.
>>
>>69805698
You dream.

GOP Legislators Push Plan That Could Replace Americans, Import 264,000 Foreign Workers
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/05/gop-legislators-push-plan-replace-americans-import-264000-foreign-workers/
>>
>>69805648
>thinking value is derived solely from production

People having more money makes them more willing to spend it, rising demand across the board drives cost up to cover shortfalls in supply.
>>
>>69805870
How does that source have anything to do with what I just said?
>>
>>69805922
You just made an argument for increasing the minimum wage.

The JEW is not happy with you.
>>
>>69806033
But that's entirely the point of the argument, see >>69805251
>>
>>69805950
The labor market will never tighten up. That's just a myth the JEW wants you to believe. Republicans will just keep bringing in H2B's.

Just ask Donald Trump.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago hires hundreds of foreign workers
http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/economy/trump-maralago/index.html
>>
File: pol_works4theJEW2.jpg (79 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
pol_works4theJEW2.jpg
79 KB, 501x585
>>69806105
Again, you're assuming that the product cost increase will precisely match the wage increase. That's a gigantic falsehood that the JEW has convinced you to believe.

You are being a good goy.
>>
>>69806114
I'm not talking about what will happen, or what is being done. I'm simply saying the solution is to fix the economy, not the minimum wage. Decrease regulations on businesses, flat tax, much less gov't spending and tariffs would fix it right away.
>>
>>69804660
You're right. I think Americans should raise their minimum wage to 1 million dollars an hour that way they can become rich and can afford to stop working all their lives a couple days in.
>>
>>69806220
What indication to the otherwise is there? In a society were resources are finite there will always be shortfalls. I can call a one dollar bill a ten dollar bill, but if it doesn't necessarily change its buying power. Until distributed manufacturing gains real ground, artificial wage floors simply drive up demand at the cost of actual jobs.
>>
File: Jew-thanks-pol2.jpg (188 KB, 586x514) Image search: [Google]
Jew-thanks-pol2.jpg
188 KB, 586x514
>>69806247
>Decrease regulations on businesses, flat tax

YESSS goood good goy

Don't charge me any taxes.
>>
>>69805698
>competition drives wages up
Putting everyone to work doesn't increase competition between businesses, necessarily.

Let's say for one moment, we get everyone employed.
Large businesses decide they can cut costs by cutting workers, small businesses merge into larger ones, and the wages keep going down by the cycle of merging and cutting.
>>
>>69806492
So you actually think the cost of a product (take a BigMac for example) is 100% labor? You've lost the argument then.
>>
>>69806247
>Decrease regulations on businesses, flat tax, much less gov't spending and tariffs would fix it right away.

do you actually read anything or try to acquaint yourself with facts, or just spew nonsense you heard some libertarian say on a youtube channel.
>>
>>69806562
McDonald's does not set a price based on production cost. The price is not based on what it costs to make, but what they expect they can sell it for in a given market.
>>
>>69806247
>decrease regulations
you mean what we've basically been doing for the past few decades? How could that possibly go wrong? How could shadow-banking possibly lead to a Great Recession?
>less spending fixes the economy
Neither more nor less spending "fixes" the economy
People never stop to think "Hmm.. what are we cutting? What are we adding? Maybe investing isn't as simple as dump more, dump less."
>>
>>69806842
>McDonald's does not set a price based on production cost

So then you're saying we can increase the minimum wage without affecting prices at all.
>>
>>69807121
Not at all. Give people more money and they'll be inclined to spend more. People start spending more on Big Macs and change the market, and McDonald's (and every one else) rises the prices accordingly because infrastructure lags investment. This is why the purchasing power worth of a Big Mac is different everywhere you go: http://www.statista.com/statistics/274326/big-mac-index-global-prices-for-a-big-mac/

Long term there's a chance it could lead to improvements, but combined with increased regulations on development it's not at all a sure thing. It's much easier to simply charge more in the meanwhile.
>>
>>69804660
Nice REVERSE Shilling there faggot.

GO fuck yourself now....
>>
UNA PUTA HOJA.
>>
>>69805698

Literally backwards.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.