[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove me wrong The Voucher System is the only way to solve public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: file.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
Prove me wrong The Voucher System is the only way to solve public schools becoming complete shit.

Government gives people vouchers for public schools each year (that's how they get payed). So this forces schools to compete instead of having guaranteed students. So weaker schools get weeded out. Competition make schools better as to attract vouchers by increasing test scores, make schools look nicer. The school would hire better professors to make sure they stay on the top.

If a school becomes shit, parents may revoke the voucher and the school loses money. If a student would like to be homeschooled the teacher would have to show teaching credentials as to be able to claim the voucher to gain school supplies

Tl;dr Subsidize the consumer not the school.
>>
I agree 100%. School of choice is the way to go.
The teachers unions destroyed the quality of education, nothing else.
>>
teacher's union will never let this happen

public school system is a jobs program for adults, nobody with enough influence to make it happen gives a shit about education
>>
>>69807820
It would change if the teaching profession was overwhelmingly male again like it was 100 years ago.
>>
>>69807973
Hell yeah get rid of those fucking libtards teaching our student. Senior in highschool and never had openly Republican/Libertarian teachers until my last 2 years.
>>
>>69807820
This is why I hate unions in general they just scream what they want. They're thinking about themselves and not the students. The students who make the future, them being retarded to the world makes the world retarded.
>>
I'm for everyone pulling out of public school and going to charter/private/homeschool. Would only take a year to crash the system.
Public schools are absolute trash, and resemble day care more than an education center.

We spend a trillion dollars on education in this nation every year.
>Trillion
By that logic we can give every American a million in vouchers for any school system they want, and save 750 Billion a year.
>>
>>69804600
This, even Jeb realized it was a good idea.
>>
Surely this will just result in schools centralizing to middle class neighborhoods and receiving the lions share of funding, while poor children who are unable to commute are forced to attend their local schools whose profit potential (and therefore quality) will plummet?
>>
>>69810327
More what I was going for is turning these Public School into private schools with the voucher system. It wouldn't be that hard to convert and it saves more money
>>
>>69804600
This, this is best way to solve shitty schools
>>
>>69804600
>weaker schools
There are no weaker schools. Only weaker students. And you're retarded.
>>
>>69811006
Why? Vouchers would be given to everyone equally.

Cities have the largest population density so there would be even a wider variety of schools in those areas.

Countrysides would probably suffer the most however there is a lot more homeschooling in the countryside and land is cheaper.

There are way too many factors that would impact different geographical locations.
>>
>>69814495
How old are you and how much money do you make?
>>
>>69815368
That's why I homeschooling parents should give vouchers to like a private homeschooling organization to hire the teacher for their kid. Or if they want to claim it for themselves the parents should show like the government some teaching credentials or something.
>>
>>69815705
*That's why homeschooling parents
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.