[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So all the kids in my neighborhood from 12 to 18 seem to be doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: gZB0-10j-1.jpg (100 KB, 488x640) Image search: [Google]
gZB0-10j-1.jpg
100 KB, 488x640
So all the kids in my neighborhood from 12 to 18 seem to be doing weed, xanax, etc and of course alcohol and love posting about it on social media websites of them in groups doing it. im thinking about reporting it to a anonymous drug tip line. what are your thoughts on this? i think its getting out of hand all these kids are going to be addicted to drugs now and want to buy more and will no doubt get drugs charges or end up sucking dick for weed.
>>
>>69803441
report them
kids only do bad things not because they want,but because of social pressure
>hey bro you wanna do weed?all the kool kidz are doing it you don't wanna be the nerd guy do you?
if you remove the roots the tree falls
>>
Anonymously leave a note for their parents. Only call the cops if it continues after that.
>>
>>69804212
kikebook and bullying also worsers the situation.
do what >>69804307 says,don't call the cops,only if shit continues or they commit a crime
i was bullied to death when i was 16 (5 years ago) because i did not do coke,but everyone did.
>>
>>69803441
get a gang of about 8 guys together, get some knives and maybe a gun or two, and just start robbing drug dealers of their money and drugs, then beat them with a baseball bat or some sticks

you will make bank money, and have a shitload of drugs, keep all the drugs in a safe, then after you rob and beat every drug dealer in town, start selling drugs and you guys will make a shitton of money

dont be afraid to kill a nigga
>>
only report the xanax

The other two are much safer
>>
>>69804307
Their parents, really. You think they have a handle on their kids
>>
>>69804627
>only report the xanax
>The other two are much safer

It's the only way around. Xanax does not have a culture surrounding the degeneracy caused by it.
>>
>>69804928

>what are pill farms

Xanax ruins more lives in my experience
>>
Why the fuck do you care what they do
Why do care if they end up addicts
Authoritarian pol is worst pol
>>
>>69804518
Fucking looser over here
>>
>>69805019

Not going to deny there are lots of people who abuse it.

But I haven't seen anybody growing dreadlocks, starting to listen to bob marley , dropping out of the system and becoming a liberal because of it.
>>
>>69803441
I used to think it was perfectly fine to smoke weed all the time until one day I realised it fucked up my life.
>>
>>69803441
maybe you should join them and make some friends instead of posting on anonymous storm-front havens
oh wait....
>>
>>69805287
nah sharia law did that
and before that it was your inept parliament
and before that it was inbreeding
and before that it was autism
>>
>>69803441
I've known some of them, potheads, and they are just like zombies. They seem to lack a soul, really. At first I thought weed is ok, but with the years I'm seeing is just for losers, liberals and cucks.
>>
>>69805181
at least i did not die in a drug war
also
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>69803441
How is it hurting you directly?
>>
>>69805487
>63%
embarrassing.
>>
>>69805678
it's getting out of hand,he simply cannot support it anymore
>>
>>69805582
Not even canadian
I'm an American who unlike you isn't a total fucking Shut in pussy.
>>
>>69803441
>im thinking about reporting it to a anonymous drug tip line
OP is a basement dwelling faggot who can't stand other people actually have fun.
>>
>>69803441
ITT: a textbook examplary thread providing evidence that a large portion of /pol/ never had friends, sex, or positive adolescent experience.

Who wants to be around a person who wants to see people incarcerated in a cell like an animal for consuming things they dont like.

We could round up all fat people and throw them in jail for beig fat but what good would that do? Make thin people feel better about themselves while being happy it isn't them?
>>
File: Chappelle.png (230 KB, 638x345) Image search: [Google]
Chappelle.png
230 KB, 638x345
>>69803441
>All these kids are going to be addicted to drugs now
>End up sucking dick for weed
>>
>>69805784
>5% muslim
>24% non-religious
>7% undeclared
i will take my chances ahmed
>>
>>69805499
Weed is a depressant. Why would you want something in your body that slows and numbs you down?

>it feel mong
Feeling good for something you haven't done is the most degenerste thing there is. You are just pressing artificial feel good chemical button in your brain with drugs.

People who social problems, depression, etc should not use alcohol or drugs. They are only for people with balanced neurochemicals and chances are that IF you are healty in your brain you steer to do something else than do alchohol and drugs.
>>
>>69803441
fuck you fag don't be a moral crusader, if you report those kids you're going to fucking ruin their lives. Let them ruin it themselves through their own short shortsightedness you don't have to do it for them. You really want to get at them? Knock on their door and tell their parents like a man. You must be a very lonely and bitter person looking out the window angrily conspiring to call and report shit That your nosy self sees. I'm sorry your home life is so miserable OP, don't make the rest of the neighborhood suffer. How unamerican of you.
>>
>>69803441
Weed is such a stupid meme anyways; teens who do it are usually whoring for attention on social media
>>
>>69805066
>>69805181
>>69805936
>>69805957
>>69806486
Druggies get out of my /pol/
>>
>>69806589
>my /pol/
u wot?
>>
>Being a narc
>2016

Kill yourself my man.

>I think my neighbor's kid is a racist sexist Trump supporter! How should I interfere and be a total bag of dicks?
>>
>>69806589
Eat a bullet you jungle monkey.
>>
SMOEK WEED E.. DAY

PASS DAT DAB

MEGALIZE LARIJONA
>>
File: 1452091809180.jpg (83 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
1452091809180.jpg
83 KB, 525x350
>>69804518
>bullied to death 5 years ago
>posting today
something in your story doesn't add up.
>>
>>69804928
>know that most street bars are just presses made to look like pharma pills
>going through pill reports
>notice "xanax bar"
>contains AB-CHIMINCA
>other bar has nothing but TMFPP
>notice another bar that had fucking FENTANYL in it
I'm never buying pills on the street again. None of those chems are even fucking benzos. There was just some big scare over counterfeit norcos with huge amounts of fent in them too. Fuck this shit. Protip: if you're not getting shit from either the pharmacy or someone with a script you don't know what the fuck you're even getting anymore.
>>
>>69804212
This
>>
>>69805226
they start listening to salem instead
>>
>>69806073
>weed
>depressant
Learn what that word means before using it. You probably think "anti-depressant" is the chemical opposite of a CNS depressant.
>>
>>69806589
isn't costa rice just one giant drug farm?
>>
>>69803441
>anti-marijuana propaganda from imikimi.com

What you are doing is so much more disgusting and silly than if a guy were to do nothing with his life but smoke weed all day. Infinitely more. What you are doing is advertising to the world that you are a big dummy, that you got a simple brain, and you are incapable of thinking for yourself. Look at this fucking image, you cannot make that stuff up (unless you were inspired to do so while under the influence of it). Fucking grow up you big dummy, start reading or something. I swear these images are what you would get if you plastered the mind of a scatter brained child onto the computer screen.

>>69804603
That doesn't make any sense, if you rob weak marijuana dealers you are just being an asshole who is making no money. If you rob real drug dealers who actually have significant amounts of money, you are going to get killed.
>>
>>69806589
fuck off MY board spic
go back to the cheap produce fields so fat americans can buy a bunch at the store only to take them home and let them spoil you third world smelly beaner.
>>
>>69805226
Alcohol->weed->Xanax->Percocet->OxyContin->Heroin

From the late 90s to late 00s there was a huge increase in the U.S. in prescriptions and then people abusing pills. It was the stepping stone for millions of white people into opiate abuse, and when we cracked down on the pills, into cheap and plentiful heroin.

t. Ohioan in the midst of a heroin epidemic
>>
File: 2342383.jpg (131 KB, 1086x642) Image search: [Google]
2342383.jpg
131 KB, 1086x642
>>69806752
>stoner saying stupid shit
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-skelton-marijuana-20160331-story.html

>>69807395
Not really. I did help to bust my neighbor for growing hydro though.
>>
>>69803441

>Doesnt care about sports

Thats a bad thing? Americans are so fucking dumb they could careless who has them shackled if they get super bowl sunday once a year.

Professional American sports are literally trash with even bigger trash playing them.
>>
>>69806996
i said in the way of being bullied like every second
>>
encourage degeneracy. it makes life easier for people who give a damn.
>>
>>69808957
yeah ok senpai, shift the goalposts.
Pretend you weren't just exposed for the crypt fiend you are.
>>
File: sucking dick for weed.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sucking dick for weed.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>sucking dick for weed
>>
>>69805678
OP is just a raging fag from /r9k/
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.