[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question For Euro-bro's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: phoenix-s-10-best-burger-spots.jpg (97 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
phoenix-s-10-best-burger-spots.jpg
97 KB, 640x616
How easy is it for a European to immigrate to the USA?

I figure a lot of you are going to be coming here, since Europe is quickly turning into a huge pile of mudslime shit.

I'm sure some of you have looked into it, so what's the news? Can any European come here? What about with a criminal record?

Do you need a job and a place to live first? Or can you come to the USA first, get a job later?

Is it expensive? I mean, outside of the travel expenses, are there high application fees or something like that?

In exchange for your honest answers, I offer a photo of the USA's BBQ Pork Cheeseburger. We eat these. So will you.
>>
>>69803421
yeah, no thanks
>>
>>69803421

it's about time someone brings you culture
>>
No Euro's want to fess up that they've looked into it eh? As for you, Poland, you're not in this conversation, your country was smart enough to lock the gates when Akhmed came calling.

Come on guys, admit it - it's starting to look like your best option.
>>
Go away Europeans, you soulless bitch
>>
>>69803421
It's pretty hard to get into the US. Unless you're 'Syrian' of course.
>>
>>69803421
You Americans will move to Australia soon enough when the United States becomes a leftist shithole. Meanwhile we have a 92% white population and the rest are Asian doctors
>>
>>69803421
It's very hard for a white to immigrate to the US, especially from Europe.
>>
>>69803421
That looks pretty tasty desu senpai
>>
>>69803421
for most europeans, it's neither easy or desirable. in terms of schooling, they're up against free university vs paying for a few years of school for the rest of their lives. food is cheap here, there's a lot of things to occupy your time, but that's about all and most people can't even find that valuable anymore.
>>
>>69804665

What do you mean by "pretty hard?" It's the specifics I'm curious about. Do you have to be an educated professional?
>>
>>69804896
it is purposefully difficult seemingly to discourage flippant immigration, and it's enormously frustrating
>>
>>69803421
>How easy is it for a European to immigrate to the USA?

they make you jump through a ton of hoops to even get a travel visa.
immigration is pretty much only an option in one of these cases
>you have family in america
>a business in america applies to US authorities because they want you to work for them
>you want to join the US military

other than that, tough luck.

>is it expensive?
depends. you can expect to pay a few thousand dollars in total fees over the course of the process.
its easier and less expensive if you have family.
>>
>>69803421

Since my wife is half american, we can bypass the whole immigration thing straight away and apply directly for a green card, I think. We might actually come over in a year or so.

If you do not have a spouse or family with american passports, you need to apply to the green card lottery which only offers a very limited chance of making it to the US.
>>
>>69804744
i wish i could live in australia :(
>>
>>69803421
>I figure a lot of you are going to be coming here

Most of us want to live in a majority white country, so we'll remain in Europe.
>>
One thing on my mind GMO lol no thanki, as for the green card I heard its hellish to get, plus you are just waiting to get shot on the street by some druggy xD
>>
>>69803421
dunno, but would like to
>>
>>69805439
Is it just the UK that doesn't need a visa to travel to the USA?
>>
>>69807525
Israel doesn't need it I think, maybe a few more also
>>
>>69804744
I've looked into moving there. Just in case this country turns to shit
>>
>>69803421
>How easy is it for a European to immigrate to the USA?
Not easy at all, if one wants to go the legal way.

>Do you need a job and a place to live first? Or can you come to the USA first, get a job later?
There is a work-visa for those who transfer from a European branch of a multinational company to an American location, but that's usualy not for the average worker, but more for those in management positions.
Also, US companies can petition for a work visa for foreigners, but the number of those visas has a yearly limit. And the limit applies worldwide - and apparently Asians fill that up quickly. It's something like 40-50k, if I remember correctly.
Legally, one can't enter the US as a tourist and then get a job - because that would be a misuse of travel visas.
There's also an option to start a business there, but that requires $500k/1M investment (depending on region)
There's also the option of green card lottery - which is indeed a lottery, or marriage.
>>
>>69803421
>I figure a lot of you are going to be coming here
You're dying way faster than us
>>
From what I can tell it's a very tedious process especially if you're going for a work visa even if you have good education and experience in a relevant field.
I simply can't understand why the US accepts all those pooinloos, beaners, African niggers and sandniggers while at the same time making it extremely difficult for Europeans to enter the country legally.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.