[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is body positivity mainly a female thing? You never see men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Fattitude.png (68 KB, 366x345) Image search: [Google]
Fattitude.png
68 KB, 366x345
Why is body positivity mainly a female thing? You never see men who are fat fighters
>>
>>69802784
Men have real problems
>>
Because most women (like minorities that are also big on the whole protest movement thing) don't have jobs and sit at home getting fat posting on tumblr

Meanwhile white men are at work
>>
File: JdrYm.jpg (193 KB, 386x1100) Image search: [Google]
JdrYm.jpg
193 KB, 386x1100
>>69802784

Fat fucks like me are more prone to self depreciation than we are to self delusion.
>>
Men don't need to be coddled about their feels
>>
>>69802784
Because men don't give a shit about wanting to be viewed as attractive in the 'omg look at me time to take a selfie' kind of way. You are or you're not, and if you're not, you fucking put in work to get to where you want to go.

WOMEN, on the other hand, will throw a bitchfit about one negative comment on her hair or something. Point out her blubbering mass? Hoo boy, you're in for one hell of a verbal shitstorm.
>>
>>69803246
/thread
>>
>>69802784
Men have a culture of competitiveness. One guy looking good inspires other guys to work out.

Body positivity exists for people who are too lazy or incompetent to try, i.e. women.
>>
societal image blah blah blah
people look at women more. a fat guy isn't exactly scoffed at (as much) as a fat girl. that doesn't mean fat acceptance is right, nobody should be fat. its fucking awful, looks bad, and will kill you. but thats the reason
>>
>>69802784
quite problematic that the caricature's body is like mine
>placement of them rolls
>them thighs

fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>69803372
As a fat guy, can confirm
>>
>>69802784
It's because women are naturally more nervous about their appearance. Men on the other hand don't really care that much, and most who do care, only care if their muscles are visible.

You won't see scrawny guys going around saying, "Scrawny is beautiful" because those who are scrawny or those who are fat, don't care. If they do care, they should get off their ass and work out.
>>
>>69802784
Women love complaining, men generally don't.
Most fat guys I've known through my years have other qualities that people gravitate to. Like being nice people or being funny. I guess it's because they are forced to develop these attributes to not completely alienate people. There's the odd fat guy here and there who is also a complete and utter asshole. He will pretty much be derided and ignored by everyone.
Fat women on the other hand are not treated as such. Most fat women I have known were terrible people, bitter, eager to anger, just unpleasant to be around. They are both not wanted while at the same time people tell them that they are great and deserve great things just because they are women. They still get attention and sympathy and are therefore never faced to develop a nice personality but at the same time they are not showered with enough praise to satisfy them which makes them bitches.
>>
>>69802784

Women get more pressure to look good, and far less pressure to exercise. So it's much easier for them to see benefit in breaking out of the whole system by turning to fat activism or whatever.

Men are generally very stupid, and so are women. But men get supported in this so many of them break out of their natural disgustingness in the positive direction, by pursuing health. Meanwhile women get crapped on from all directions, except the few who luck into stably good looks, and so they have a lot more trouble and often just give up.

It's pathetic on all sides. There should be almost no fat people of either gender, yet there are many many fat people of both genders. Fat activism is a minor issue compared to that.
>>
File: 1458620696563.jpg (17 KB, 266x252) Image search: [Google]
1458620696563.jpg
17 KB, 266x252
>>69804446
>men get supported in this so many of them break out
>meanwhile women get crapped on from all directions
>>
File: imgres.jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8 KB, 183x275
>>69802784
Women are allowed to get away with it.
Decent men, even good men will fuck fat chicks given the right conditions (alcohol, desperation, fuck-it mentality, etc).
Thus, fat chick will have an inflated sense of self worth.. actually, almost all women today will have a self inflated sense of their own value.

Thus you now have a ton of low tier women walking around today thinking they are hot shit.

Men get the opposite of this. As a man without a ton of confidence, you will almost never have women ask you out or approach you etc (thats your job). Thus you will continue to have a low sense of self worth.
>>
>>69803857
So either you're a fat guy looking like a girl or a landwhale. Which one is it and why don't you lose weight?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.