[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have we yet to see a major chimpout in one of the south?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (16 KB, 572x371) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 572x371
Why have we yet to see a major chimpout in one of the south?
Where blacks hold a much larger populous
>>
>>69802401
Except that's wrong.
I live in the South and they're very much a minority in my area and the surrounding areas.
>>
>>69802629
I'm in the South, and you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>69803514
I'm in the South, and you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 634x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 634x443
>>69802629
I can only guess that the reasons why our blacks are more in line is because the South isn't completely cucked yet. In the North, blacks know that if yell "PRIVELEGE!", they will get everything they want. Used to be that the South was like Germany: desperately trying to police people and make them race friendly. But we've been far surpasses by the North.
>>
Well aren't we off to a great start?
>>
The South knows how to deal with its pavement apes.
>>
>>69803672
Argue with the numbers you dumb fuck.>>69803856
>>
>>69802401

Because blacks love Trump
>>
>>69802401
Because their not monkeys
>>
>>69802401
Police forces in the South operate in a completely different style than Northern or California.

If that shit happened in say my city, Oklahoma City, every cop would be called in and the riot team would hit them extremely hard and fast with men, flash grenades, sonic weapons and tear gas.

There would be no waiting for them to calm down, police in the South believe that riots can only be ended with a superior show of force.
>>
>>69803672
>>69802629
https://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/2010_census/cb11-cn185.html
>>
>>69802401
They get along rather well with whites compared to their counterparts elsewhere in the States.
>>
>>69803966
And Trump loves dubs.
>>
File: Dixie_Flag.jpg (440 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
Dixie_Flag.jpg
440 KB, 2400x2400
>>69802401

Because whites natives to the South are not cucks.
>>
File: BorntoHula.jpg (89 KB, 768x633) Image search: [Google]
BorntoHula.jpg
89 KB, 768x633
>>69803856
It looks like they haven't left the plantations.

Like prison inmates, deys institutionalized.
>>
>>69802401
>math is hard
>words are harder
>>
Blacks in the south are actually much better than the ones in the North. Bunch of uppity niggers them.
>>
>>69802401
we would not put up with that shit down here.
>>
File: LA91196-INFO.jpg (222 KB, 1400x1023) Image search: [Google]
LA91196-INFO.jpg
222 KB, 1400x1023
>>69804209
I don't think so nigger lover
>>
>>69803856
People on /pol/ exacerbate the whole "white privilege" thing. It's not nearly as mainstream amongst everyday people as you think.
It's mainly the Internet.
>>
>>69804325
>that pic

Sheriff Cooley is my favorite depiction of Satan in film.
>>
>>69802401
>we yet to see a major chimpout in one of the south?

Nigger what are you even talking about, the central chimpenning location for the past two years has been in Missouri.
>>
>>69804470
And college campuses, and media.
>>
>>69802401
You guys will probably call me a bullshitter, but a lot of blacks down here are pretty chill. They are friendly just like the other southerners. Of course there are still dindus, but the northern ones act more insane, like in Detroit and Chicago.
>>
File: rich black vs poor white.jpg (179 KB, 1024x789) Image search: [Google]
rich black vs poor white.jpg
179 KB, 1024x789
This is fucking gold m8.
NPR guy finds that Trump supporters always live near blacks.
LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSxugihjuwE
>>
NC here, and I would say since Ferguson there is increased hatred in some parts.

During Ferguson state troopers parked in the most dangerous part of our town. And held a presence there, it was a low income area with high crime rate and crack selling.

At the colleges here there is increased hatred, I can see it on some students faces. And the way they can, they are looking for a reason to be upset.

I would say maybe the globalist sleepers have not reached this far? To incite and instigate people.

There definitely is a feeling, I get it a lot because I look like a cop. Black people either act scared of me, or they are trying to figure out if I am a racist and a danger to them.
>>
>>69804463
Where does that say anything about blacks? I see spics and whitey all the time. Rare to find oreo around here

>North GA
>>
>>69804463
Did you get permission to post it?
>>
> North of the equator
> "The South"

Fucking tryhards, man
>>
>>69804683
Only Oreo ones I ever see are landwhales with fat black dudes.
>>
>>69804463

>Interracial breeding used to be illegal down South until the Supreme Court undif those laws.
>Your family will disown you if you coalburn.
>Yankees are also coalburners by that map.
>Yankees in the South make up a large number of racemixers I will bet.
>>
>>69804472

God, anon. That angry God.
>>
>>69802629
You must not live in the city, then.
>>
>>69802401
Baltimore is considered south by some people.
>>
After Ferguson there was an episode at some mall in Greensboro where some kid tried to incite rioting.

NC Police took him down, got to his family and maintained control without enforcing zero tolerance policing.

Had a black chief on TV say there would be no rioting or organizing of them. They did it right.

Hopefully the kid, learned something, even his parents were upset he tried to organize this on FB.
>>
>>69804091

Pretty much this. The blacks behave for the most part in the south because they know they will get slapped down hard if they act up.

Other parts of the country they know they can get away with it.
>>
File: memeau4.jpg (37 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
memeau4.jpg
37 KB, 840x630
>>69804511
>Missouri
>the South
Canadumbs, everyone.

Anyway, the reason that the real chimpouts happened in the north (think the race riots of the 60s and 70s) is because the south actually has a sizable black middle class. It's full of niggers, sure, but there are actually ones who are employed and real economic drivers.

Not so much in, say, Newark or Baltimore.
>>
>>69804968
North Carolina may very well be the most based state in the country.
>>
Southern blacks are blacks that learned to live with their white masters. Northern blacks are uppity niggers that tried to escape then realized that they cant live without whitie and their gimmedats
>>
>>69802401
But I will say OP.

It is only a matter of time before the Globalist Soros foundations infiltrate the south and implant inciters for BLM, and use Marxist stuff to do it.
>>
File: 849892489'.png (27 KB, 91x100) Image search: [Google]
849892489'.png
27 KB, 91x100
>>
The real answer is that blacks in the south believe they're one juke-jiving away from the KKK exploding back into power. So they try to behave as a group.
>>
>>69802401
We white people have a lot of guns down here. And know how to use them.
>>
>>69802401
Maybe you were too young to remember the aftermath of hurricane Katrina but New Orleans saw chimpouts of biblical proportions. It became Africa. Read about what happened at the superdome.
>>
>>69805147
I have only very rarely seen racism in NC, even here at the colleges.

And it was with Older people, assuming certain students would cheat.
>>
>>69804683
You all are a bunch of mongrels
>>
>>69802629
West Virginia doesn't count as the south. No secession, no south. We don't even like Virginia and Florida, but they do technically meet the criterion.

MS here. We just managed to keep our flag with the confederate battle flag on it. Highest proportion of nigs in country and they got btfo'd
>>
>>69805430
South has a reputation for not tolerating that stuff, whereas the North is more than willing to let niggers walk all over them, often even encouraging it
>>
>>69804463
>Florida
>Above Illinois
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69802401
I live in Alabama. We don't see as much racism as the north.
>>
>>69805576
oops I replied to a post XD
>>
>>69802401
bamafag here. id say a majority of blacks around me have some sense and whites and blacks tend to get along, theyre not like these lib shitholes where nogs tell themselves how oppressed they are
>>
>>69802401
The Rural Poor are less prone to riot than the Urban Poor, if only due to lack of density.
>>
>>69802401

Blacks are stupid, poor and stay more in line around here
>>
>>69802401
Southern blacks are better behaved.
>>
>>69802401
when wic and food stamps get cut off
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.