[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How feasible is it really to have the US cut off those shit trade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1459311472991.jpg (55 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
1459311472991.jpg
55 KB, 852x1136
How feasible is it really to have the US cut off those shit trade deals with China?

Would the US really feel a major collapse because of it? Would the world? Is it a necessary thing to do even if the collapse possibility is present? Will the Don get us through this safely?
>>
>>69802378
US will never cut trade deals with China, its ridiculous, they need China for cheap products and to market American goods there, besides US goods fare better quality than Chinese goods.
>>
>>69802378
Damn shes cute. Got sauce?
>>
File: 1459100098023.jpg (94 KB, 548x692) Image search: [Google]
1459100098023.jpg
94 KB, 548x692
What's with the elf ears?
>>
>>69802378
this thead will die out anyway, no one will see that im a cuk and like the muslim BBC. i love it when ,my wife gets pleased and i can be there for her.
>>
>>69802378
takes a swipe of the pen dont let leftists brainwash you into thinking their shit policies that are massive failures are somehow mandatory and if they are removed worse things will happen

doesnt make any sense

china would shit themselves when the god emperor c u c k s them on the gold trump telephone
>>
>>69802378

They wont cut it. We get too much cheap labor through it.

What we really need to do is get a way for the populace to benefit more from it. Mostly companies get cheap shit from china and sell it at a huge mark up.
>>
>>69802535
>big corporations use china to make cheap shit and then rip american consumers off

america doesnt need china

big corporations do
>>
>tax Chinese goods 40% instantly
>all of the things you buy increase by 40% instantly

It's like trump cucks never took an economics class ever
>>
>>69802610
> he doesn't want a qt Asian elf waifu

What's it like to be dead inside?

>>69802535

Draw a picture about it Hong

>>69802596

>>69802378
>>
its amazing how conditioned you idiots have become by the shit policies of the left

you even think that if we remove their failed policies something bad will happen

as if whats happening now is not the worst case scenario

lol

kill yourselves
>>
>>69802378

Is that a real doll?

the skin looks like silicone
>>
>>69802596
No sauce familia
Many sorry

>>69802535
>>69802659
So the option with most chance of any success is leveling the playing field? I feel like that would result in US products coming out on top regardless because our shit is at least better quality on average

>>69802718
I go with this desu
>>
Corporations are greedy. If trades with China end. They will increase the price of US made products rather than decrease their profits.
>>
>>69802756
false

you buy a different product = american made = money stays in the us = america becomes more prosperous

grow a fucking brain idiot
>>
>>69802928
then the consumer wont buy their product and they will go bankrupt
>>
>>69802378
can we have more of this girl and this scene preferably ?
>>
>>69803069
No sauce senpai

Although I think Johan is right>>69802869 that it's a doll
>>
>>69802378
>Would the US really feel a major collapse because of it?
they would suffer large increases in prices of affected goods. businesses who are dependant on imports would face a hard time or even shut down.

>Would the world?
yes
US economy would tank in the short run, as would China. that's the two biggest economies in the world, everybody else would feel the fallout in some way.

>Is it a necessary thing to do even if the collapse possibility is present?
yes. you can only run a trade deficit for so long. it's not sustainable indefinitely, and the longer it goes on the more painful the eventual crash becomes.

>Will the Don get us through this safely?
no. there is no way to go through it 'safely'.
your economy is overextended. you consume more than you produce, you spend more than you earn. fixing this requires cutting your consumption while increasing your production. this WILL hurt, no way around it. and it WILL happen regardless. the only choice you have is whether you do it now and suffer a little or do it later and suffer a lot.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (22 KB, 191x191) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
22 KB, 191x191
>>69803205
i think you are right
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.