[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanna see how cucked the UK is? Do a search on ebay.co.uk for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 02mb399[1].jpg (131 KB, 2500x1560) Image search: [Google]
02mb399[1].jpg
131 KB, 2500x1560
Wanna see how cucked the UK is? Do a search on ebay.co.uk for knife or knives.
>>
We alreay know, Horace. Get a life, bin that knife! God I love my KABAR I got from amazon. Plus I can open carry any fixed blade of any size in my state, I can go outside with a machete on my belt and nobody can do anything about it.
>>
why the fuck would you buy a knife on eBay anyway? just go to a shop like a normal person
>>
>>69800822

Is my Glock bayonet legal in England?

I brought it there a few months ago on a vacation and didn't get caught, nor did I get caught with my Coldsteel flip knife.
>>
Why do you need a knife, OP? You some kind of criminal or summit?
>>
>>69800822
I have plenty of badass knives. You'e the cuck for following our stupid laws. Not even the law makers follow their own laws.
>>
Curious: how does one buy a knife in the UK?
>>
It's pretty silly really since I can buy a knife from lots of other places. It's just the UK being dumb as usual.

>>69801421
Dunno. Don't take it outside in the UK though.

>>69801473
No I was looking at some bike tools and saw something about utility knives then thought 'Hmm. I wonder if they sell proper knives on Ebay' so did a search. The funny thing is you can buy daggers and swords if you look carefully enough.
>>
>>69801568
If we're talking kitchen knives, you can just go to the shop and buy them

But if we're talking knives like in OP's pic then no idea, but good fucking luck
>>
>>69801568
You go to a shop that sells military, camping gear or fairs. You can buy some fine knives from a decent trader at one of those military fairs.
>>
>>69801664

>Don't take it outside in the UK though.

Had it there for 10 days.

Kek.
>>
>>69801804
They don't scan you leaving the airport. Surprised you got it back through on the way back though. If you carry the knife in plain view in public spaces though be prepared to get anally raped in the UK.
>>
>>69802018

>They don't scan you leaving the airport.

I mean.

Essentially it's just an embellished kitchen knife... with a black paint finish and a very sharp edge.

I need to sleep with a knife within reach in order to feel safe. I have a bayonet at my girlfriends place whenever I sleep over there.

>If you carry the knife in plain view in public spaces though be prepared to get anally raped in the UK.

Oh goodness. I never took the bayonet out with me, but I did have my flip knife on me. You know visiting Leicester isn't that much fun anymore this decade.
>>
>>69802256
Rule of thumb is. Don't get caught. You carry what the fuck you like but if you are stopped and searched for any reason you can get in a whole heap of shit. Especially with the current fear mongering.
>>
>>69800822
Knives are shit for self defense, the most you could probably do is scare someone off with it otherwise you're just as likely as to fall and stab yourself than you are to actually stab the other person
>>
>>69802554

Eh.

Fucking t*rks and niggers everywhere, I need to carry a knife to keep my wits.

>>69802727

>probably do is scare someone off

The knife as a psychological weapon is very strong, I'd used my switchblades multiple times to this effect.

>just as likely as to fall and stab yourself

Yeah idk about that.

Rule 1 about knife fights is that the first guy to get hit badly will lose the fight.
>>
>>69801568
You have to get a licence from the queen
>>
>>69803105
there are no rules in a fight
if you introduce a knife to a fistfight you're pretty much guaranteeing that one of you will die rather than just being knocked out
much more valuable to learn submission holds and chokes
>>
>>69803814

>there are no rules in a fight

Correct.

But statistically speaking its a rule of thumb that the first person to suffer a good hit by a knife will lose the fight. This isn't a rule of fighting as much as it is a statistical fact.

Of course, always fight dirty. Pull out all the stops.
>>
>>69801568
Go in to shop, buy knife.
>>
File: NO BLADE.png (148 KB, 1242x347) Image search: [Google]
NO BLADE.png
148 KB, 1242x347
>>69800822
I feel sorry for you guys.
>>
>>69801568
Order it from france at a third of the price
>>
File: cuckallegiance.jpg (111 KB, 894x599) Image search: [Google]
cuckallegiance.jpg
111 KB, 894x599
>>
>>69804801
thanks dude
£26 for that piece of shit is a ripoff
>>
I don't understand, I see knives
>>
>buy balisong
>sharpen and thin out blade
>have actual balisong
>>
>>69801131
>Horace
>>
>>69807852
Pay more attention, all you really see are knife sharpeners, butter knives and box cutters. Do the same search on regular ebay
>>
>>69804207
and where exactly are you getting these statistics?
from all the street fighting experience you have knifing people?
a knife is an offensive weapon not defensive
say the person disarms you, now they have a knife and are probably going to stab you to death because you thought it'd be smart to carry a blade and thought you were Steven Segall and a badass master at knife-fighting
go learn jiu jitsu or some other martial art, it will be 1000 times more useful than a knife and you also don't have to worry about having someone's blood on your hands
when it comes to home defense buy a gun or something that can neutralize the threat from a distance
>>
>>69808321
ahh, I see.

Well if anyone wants to buy knives from ebay in the UK just search for fishing knives instead, that's a huge knife-loophole over here in bongland.

A knife used for purposes of killing/scaling/cleaning fish isn't subject to such strict rules but the joke is that almost any knife can be used for such.
>>
oh god i thought that was a meme. this is fucking pathetic.
>>
> Not buying a billhook.

https://www.toolstoday.co.uk/stihl-swiss-bush-hook?gclid=CNDA-7ST88sCFQmNGwod4g8Diw

You fags need to learn about garden tools.
>>
>>69808321
you could really fuck somebody up with a boxcutter tbqh
>>
>>69808931

lol

Unless you wrapped the blade with electrical tape and then cleared out the cutting edge that won't work. The blades on a box cutter will quickly dull when used on human targets and they will break off since they have that factory-machined score spaced at every inch. Any good leather or wool coat will protect you from a box cutter.

A proper knife will need a little more than that to stop it.

>>69808488

Isn't it fucking obvious that the first guy in a knife fight to suffer a serious blow will be the loser?
>>
File: 100px-Sudo_logo.png (21 KB, 100x112) Image search: [Google]
100px-Sudo_logo.png
21 KB, 100x112
>>69808321
>regular ebay
>>
>>69808488
>disarming someone with a knife
Good luck with that you walking meme.
This can only happen when your opponent is a beta cuck or a wymyn, otherwise trying to grab a knife is likely to get you injured.
>>
>>69809190
no its not obvious because people can get stabbed 20 times and still live, its called adrenaline and someone who is in life-or-death mode will fight harder and can even overpower the person with the knife
example: the Mudslime on the train Paris who got cucked by the American servicemen, he had a knife and stabbed the man choking him multiple times before he finally passed out, almost taking the dudes thumb off in the process. He stabbed first and lost the fight because his opponent actually knew real fighting techniques.

>>69809513
who said anything about grabbing a knife? I know you want to look cool like your favorite animu characters but knives are fucking retarded
is your ideal version of a fight two guys stabbing each other til they both bleed out? If you don't know how to fight without a knife then you certainly don't know how to fight with one either, better to sustain a few small cuts/shallow punctures and render the person unconscious first than to prolong the fight and risk further injury to yourself or getting in a vulnerable position where they can just hack away at you
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.