[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chilling video shows final moments of girl, 8, shopping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>Chilling video shows final moments of girl, 8, shopping in Walmart as man suspected of raping and murdering her loiters nearby, then 'lures her away'
>Cherish Perrywinkle disappeared from a Florida supermarket in 2013
>Her body was found the following day in front of a church
>Video released by State Attorney's Office shows her walking off with a man
>Earlier security footage shows him ingratiating himself with the family
>And 911 recordings reveal her mom's panicked response to the vanishing
>Donald Smith was charged with her murder and is awaiting trial
>Rayne said that Smith offered to buy the family burgers from a McDonald's restaurant located at the front of the store, and that Cherish went with him to get the food, but they did not return.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3521087/I-hope-God-doesn-t-kill-hope-God-doesn-t-rape-Authorities-release-chilling-video-audio-night-eight-year-old-Florida-girl-kidnapped-raped-murdered-pedophile.html
>>
This is a repost from the last thread in the same day.
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/69754954/

What's your obsession with this case, OP?
>>
File: 1372080236761.jpg (4 KB, 132x146) Image search: [Google]
1372080236761.jpg
4 KB, 132x146
>names her kid 'Cherish'
>lets a stranger take off with her like it's nothing
>>
you posted this shit yesterday. Get some new material
>>
>>69800341
We already discussed this.
>>
>raping an 8 year old
How would that feel like?
>>
Eight year walmart employee reporting. I really hope a kidnapping never happens at my store that I may have prevented. I've already lost a number of co-workers as it is and I don't need another thing hanging on my conscience.
>>
>>69802466
Probably a lot worse than the doujin imply.
>>
File: big_lebowski_3.jpg (30 KB, 321x357) Image search: [Google]
big_lebowski_3.jpg
30 KB, 321x357
>>69802466
Like an 8 year old
>>
Sounds like shitty parenting that let this happen.
>>
>>69800341
>Cherish

Lost a future stripper.
>>
>>69802722
Do they fire you if a kid gets kidnapped during your shift?
>>
>>69802466
Like taking candy from a baby ;)
>>
>>69804869
No. It's annoying to hear a CODE ADAM page where we have to stop what we're doing and have to sweep the store with the exits blocked. It's happened once or twice and it was just because degenerate trailer trash can't be fucked watching thier kids 24/7.

I dont want to think about getting fired. I would have to anhero because I make $15/hr and I dont have a GED so I'm basically fucked.
>>
File: burger.jpg (120 KB, 645x512) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
120 KB, 645x512
>>69800341
>Rayne said that Smith offered to buy the family burgers from a McDonald's

Man, burgers just love dem burgers.
>>
OK, which one of you pedos did it?
>>
Child neglect. She is culpable and her other daughter should be taken away from her.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.