[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any hope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 7fc.png (43 KB, 680x425) Image search: [Google]
7fc.png
43 KB, 680x425
Is there any hope?
>>
>>69798432

no
>>
>>69798432
No, Sweden has outcucked every country on Earth
>>
File: 1441497535301.png (651 KB, 1156x1140) Image search: [Google]
1441497535301.png
651 KB, 1156x1140
No hope, only time travel could save us now.
>>
Please send all your rapefugees here. I want Sweden to be an example of how bad multiculturalism is.

I want to see all swedish normies sweat when it becomes harder and harder for them to defend what is going on.
>>
>>69798643
H-how noble
>>
File: rektor-brev_0.jpg (154 KB, 828x466) Image search: [Google]
rektor-brev_0.jpg
154 KB, 828x466
>>69798432
For once, yes there is.

Instead of whining and crying like a little cucked out european nu-male, I have gotten organized nationally and now our organization is becoming stronger each day.

People are so fed up with our media and politicians it's like a mini pre-civil war on the countryside here in Sweden.

People are rioting against immigration, people are torching asylum-centers and attacking immigrants and our lying media!

Anyways, SwedenYes is truly a meme, come visit swedish countryside and I promise you it's still white, but we must resist and fight our government if we want to survive as a people!
>>
File: 1449527679478.jpg (21 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1449527679478.jpg
21 KB, 255x255
>>69798432
2018 Election will decide the fate of Sweden.
>>
>>69798432
no
>>
Sweden isn't "cucked" stop reading bs sources from breitbart,rt,sputnik and fox news. Sweden isn't even dangerous in the night where I live. It's pretty funny how Americans think they know more about the country than the natives but guess what they don't
>>
>>69798818
Shit, just look at Aftonbladet today (or any day). Endless waves of garbage about irrelevant shit, reality shows, the royal baby and some violence without ANY details.

Then scroll down and you find some article with the title "A brother for a brother", about highly criminal groups in Malmö who spent yesterday shooting at cars. Behind a paywall.

Then the obligatory shilling for Bernie Sanders and mocking Trump at the same time.

It's not even subtle, because normies doesn't see it for what it is.
>>
>>69798643
Oil up your Boforses and start penetrating the enemies. Can't you just rape the refugees before they start the raping spree? I know you want it, I've been in Stockholm.
>>
Everyday when you're walking down the street,
And everybody that you meet
Has an original point of view

And I say hej! (Hej!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we could learn to work and play
And get along with each other

You gotta listen to your hijab, listen to the creed
Listen to the rhythm, the rhythm of the greed
Close your eyes, Cup your ears
Get together and make things better,
By working together!

It's a simple message,
And it comes from the heart
Believe in Allah,
For that's the place to start

And I say hej! (Hej!)
What a wonderful kind of day,
If we could learn to work and flay
And get along with each other

Hej! What a wonderful kind of day. Hej!
What a wonderful kind of day

Hej!
>>
File: thefuture.png (64 KB, 1357x617) Image search: [Google]
thefuture.png
64 KB, 1357x617
>>69798432
No they are doomed, any swede should just move to east Europe if they want to preserve their blood.
>>
>>69798922
>Sweden isn't even dangerous in the night where I live

ok, what about other parts of Sweden?
the streets of malmo (60% non-white population) are safe at night ?
>>
>>69799211
Luckily people now have such little faith in the mainstream media outlets like DN that when DN themselves made a poll and got less then 50% saying they believed that DN presented a "fair and balanced view of the world" they had to lie about it and pretty much said that "its fine".
An increasing amount of people are reading alternate media like Fria tider and such, who even though they are pushing their own narrative, are still presenting the truth because it doesnt need twisting at this point.
>>
>>69799508
No Sweden as a whole is not that dangerous. However parts of our capital, and Malmö and the surrounding area most certainly is, and its fucking unprecedented in Swedish history, leave those areas and its fine.
That doesnt mean its not fucking horrific and at this point all the white people should leave malmö for 48 hours while the cities is being pumped full of nervgas.
>>
>>69798432
S
W
E
D
E
NOPE
>>
File: GAY SWEDISH ARMY.jpg (178 KB, 745x479) Image search: [Google]
GAY SWEDISH ARMY.jpg
178 KB, 745x479
>>69798432
There isn't any hope.Pic related of what you get from searching "Swedish Camouflage" on google.
>>
File: 1447695328025.jpg (37 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1447695328025.jpg
37 KB, 429x410
>>69798818
>A single post by a swede, out-testosterones his whole country.

Genuinely, I want to believe you.
>>
>>69798432

Don't worry my child, Trump will save us all.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.