[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Brit destroys the UK Welfare system
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Alexander Jahans2.jpg (169 KB, 1270x706) Image search: [Google]
Alexander Jahans2.jpg
169 KB, 1270x706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKpbdBEEwU
>>
>>69797120
I wonder which of the medications he's on caused him to develop gynecomastia. It's safe to say that he'll never venture far out into the population, and even safer to say that he won't breed and just live at mum's till she dies.
>>
>>69797120
>Moves boxes around for mommy to get money to buy Dawnguard

We as a society are absolutely fucked
>>
>>69797403
>>69797403
He explains in one of his videos that growing up his body literally made ZERO testosterone. He's on supplements now but it can never make up for his earlier development issues
>>
>>69797403
He's more of a woman than most transgendered people.
>>
Guy needs to hit the gym.
>>
>1hr
no
>>
>>69797120
wait isn't that Fat Gordon?
>>
>>69797120
this kid is awesome i feel bad for his ignorance and and weakness kind of
>>
File: aguer1-86efe.jpg (9 KB, 320x193) Image search: [Google]
aguer1-86efe.jpg
9 KB, 320x193
>>69797120
>01:20:43
how about a fucking timepoint, no one is going to watch this entire video
>>
>>69800294
yes
>>
File: uFFAfJc.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
uFFAfJc.gif
20 KB, 633x758
Nobody deserves to be born like that. Imagine being retarded but not retarded enough to be okay with it.
>>
>>69797120
Really don't understand why fat gordon has become a fixture on /pol/ when he was only a thing during last years UK elections
>>
>>69800691
Most of his videos are 20 minutes plus, I never watch no more than at least 2 minutes of all his vids that are posted here.
>>
>>69800916

He can't be that ashamed since he posts this shit and his inane babbling on the internet.
>>
>>69800986
Im just here,, to see the /pol/ people making fun of him.
>>
>>69797120
I'd kill myself if I looked like that
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 384x384
>>69797120
>>
>>69800976
What is he doing today?
>>
>>69801220
Luckily for him, he lacks the ability to worry about sexual issues too much.
>>
>>69802623
I don't know, never watched his videos. All I know is in passing from other anons here, so IIRC they said his mum was going to throw him out or stop wasting her money on him and he bitched and whined about how capitalist this was and how it was wrong
>>
>>69797120
>nobody here can give a tl;dw because nobody can sit through these long ass videos
>>
>>69797120
This kid wasn't bullied enough. I'd probably have to choke slam him into the pavement if I saw him IRL.
>>
>>69803346
he really is a huge bore
>>
How can someone so ugly and despised be such an attention-starved camwhore? Bitch makes a video like every fucking day to whine about something, and seems to spend the remainder of his time replying to trolls.
>>
>>69801220
There's people in this world that are ugly but can look OK if they work out.

I think this guy had to see his face everyday of his life and just gave up on everything.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.