[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today was a protest in Poland because our retarded gov is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: aaas.jpg (15 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
aaas.jpg
15 KB, 252x200
So today was a protest in Poland because our retarded gov is about to vote for total abortion ban like in cases of ectopic pregnancy. Miscarriage will be investigated for potential murder.

People will die. Fuck this place and all pro-life shitheads, if this passes, I puke my red pill into the toilet and go turbo-leftard. Hell I'll start smuggling muslims and rapfugees myself just to spite those catholic occupants meddling into people's lives. I'd never risk having a kid with my gf in such law circumstances anyway. Russia, Germany, please finish what you've started cause you have not finished your job.
>>
>>69797015

Good. Abortion is murder. Bitches who do it should be jailed.
>>
Here source:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/31219489/polish-catholic-church-calls-for-total-abortion-ban/
>>
File: Leftypol_Promo.jpg (2 MB, 1125x2587) Image search: [Google]
Leftypol_Promo.jpg
2 MB, 1125x2587
who are you to make judgement about god's plan. if he has decided that a life is to be born into our world, there is nothing we should do about it
>>
>>69797121
One on 150 bitches will die during birth along with the kid if pregnancy won't be removed. It's possible this has been avoided in your family.

I hope your sister/mother or daughter/wife if you'll ever get any will get raped by a bunch of stinky Pakis and have a down syndrome kid going with deadly pregnancy complications.
Same for every retard that voted for my gov.
>>
>>69797015
>muh wymyn
Kek.

This is a decoy. Everytime some shady busines is going on in the background the topic of abortion is brought up. And in-vitro. Everytime since sld's rule.

And gullible idiots from both sides of the good goy spectrum always go full retard over it.

In Poland both abortions and in vitro concerns tiny bit of the population.

Muh lyf
Muh wymyn rights

Lmao you were never redpilled OP.
You're a retard like all of them.
>>
File: nooseoption.jpg (51 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
nooseoption.jpg
51 KB, 960x852
>>69797015
Jesus what retardery from your part. Your country has truly miserable birth rate, and the government is trying it's best to at least have the kids that are supposed to be born, born. And you scum are against it...

The woman can give the baby for adoption or whatever if they truly do not want it. Life-threatening cases during birthing are like 0.00001% --> A non-issue in legislative and population sense.
>>
>>69797464

We should totally murder people if their parents were rape victims, great idea!

Women's lives are not more valuable than baby's lives. If there's a risk of a woman dying but a certainty a baby will die, the woman must take the risk.
>>
>>69797015
Wow, you come to complain about right wing gov on the 4chan? What, did you mistake bookmarks? I think you were supposed to go to reddit.
>>
government based us fuck
>>
>>69798091
>Women's lives are not more valuable than baby's lives. If there's a risk of a woman dying but a certainty a baby will die, the woman must take the risk.
Nope.

I work as a paramedic in state EMS.
In a situtation described as "mass casualty incident" where forces and resources are not sufficient for the amount of casualties if you have a female and her child in comparable life-threatening condition you leave the child to die and aid the mother.
>>
>>69797015
>I'd never risk having a kid with my gf in such law circumstances
Then don't have sex you shitlord. Sex is for making babies.
>>
>>69798438

That makes no sense.

The mother has fewer years left to live than the child. All else being equal, you should maximize number of years of life saved by saving the child over the mother.
>>
>>69797015
>tal abortion ban like in cases of ectopic pregnancy. Miscarriage will be investigated for potential murder.

smierdzi lewatcwem z od ciebe z daleka , nowy rzad dobrze robi wtedy bedzie nas wiecej jak pszestana nas zabijac , a jak matki nie chca to moga oddac na adoptcje . Ludzie tacy jak ty doprowadza nasz kraj do islamisacji i multi kulti.
>>
>I will start smuggling jn refugees and muslims
Top cuck
>>
>>69798894
>That makes no sense.
You're wrong.

It's a very hard decision, and I know people who were not prepared to make it and now suffer from PTSD and other shit like that.
But then again all decisions during a mass casualty incident are hard.

The reasoning behind it is simple
>trauma/life support in an adult patient is easier and has better prognosis,
>children are not "small adults", their bodies are different and very sensitive
>female survivor can potentially give birth to multiple children after an accident.
>>
>>69797464
Why not just move to sweden or germany like the rest of the cucks?
>>
Why are there so many self-hating Poles?
>>
>>69799383

If prognosis in the woman is that much better than in the child, then I'll accept the first two points. But as a blanket rule it's ridiculous.

Children can also grow up and give birth/have kids so even if you think having children is good, the reasoning doesn't work.
>>
>>69799692
try living for a bit in our little postcommunist shithole and you'll understand
>>
File: wale papieża.gif (2 MB, 342x262) Image search: [Google]
wale papieża.gif
2 MB, 342x262
PAPIERZ NASRAŁ MI DO GROCHÓWKI XDDDDD
>>
>>69799904
>If prognosis in the woman is that much better than in the child
It will always be better than in the child if they're in comparable condition.

>But as a blanket rule it's ridiculous.
It's not a blanket rule, it's a solution to a defined situation which can occur.
>>
>>69797015
It's a good thing it will strengthen your country. Poland need higher birth rates that is a fact.
>>
>>69797015
>People will die
>I puke my red pill into the toilet and go turbo-leftard.
We got us a troll over
Troll spotted assume posts this not a drill
>>
>>69797015

That's not at all what your source said. What the Catholic Church wants and what the government is considering are two different things. The government's sounds more like Ireland's law.
>>
File: tfwporky2.png (1 MB, 1024x547) Image search: [Google]
tfwporky2.png
1 MB, 1024x547
>>69797121
>the state should be able to force you to give of yourself biologically to another entity
Get the fuck off my board, statist.
>>
>>69797015
>vote in an incredibly conservative, religious party
>get mad when they carry out conservative, religious policies

You make your bed and lie in it
>>
>>69797015
Stupid ungrateful pole, you have to idea how lucky you are to have a government that doesn't want to murder the young of its native population.
>>
>>69800127
>it's a solution to a defined situation which can occur.
and how many times, total, has it occurred
>>
>>69800839
they made a voluntary choice to have sex

just like making a voluntary choice of taking others hostage
>>
>>69801225
How does it matter?

What are you trying to prove?
That a child and a mother in an accident cannot suffer from similar trauma?

Or maybe that mass casualty accidents do not occur?
>>
>>69797015

seeing thaat you are mostly white , what is the issue?
>>
>>69800961
>vote in an incredibly conservative, religious party
More like
>not vote
>angry when retards end up in power.
Voter turnout was record low.

No one really expected it though. I live in Szczecin so it doesn't matter here, we can literally walk to Cuckistan and back for liberal medical treatment in a single day.
>>
>>69801947
>>not vote
kek you have no right to complain tbqhwy familia
>>
>>69801947
Nooo think of the womin who will suffer if they don't have a family abortionist on standby you bigot racisstt!!!1!!
Aborting the future generation and fallowing in the footsteps of the doomed euro and north American policies is a good double plus amazing thing!!!!!!
>>
>>69801947
Then stay there because once again you are a cuck who gets angry over kids menu politics
>>
>>69802072
I'm an expat, I'm not allowed to vote or even registered as a citizen here. I'll leave next month for someplace more sunny.

>>69802534
>>69802201
Why are you so angry?
>>
>>69802654
>I'll leave next month for someplace more sunny.
Why does it bother you so much then?

I don't understand it
>>
>>69801316
>the state can force you to give your blood and life to another entity
>the government is fundamentally anti-freedom, only individuals have rights
>nervousbuttonpusherguy.jpg
>>
>>69802879
>Why does it bother you so much then?
It doesn't.

I meant the greentext as a reflection of the general sentiment here.
>>
>>69797015
I agree with you about the abortion laws being stupid (expat Jew Pole) here, but believe me, you DO NOT want "refugees" in your country, regardless.
>>
>>69803051
ah ok, sorry
>>
>>69797015
>people will die
Abortionists are really this retarded
>>
>>69797015
Traitors leave! If you wan't this civilization to fall you can help in Sweden or Canada.
>Implying you are redpilled
You are a fucking normie consuming /pol/ memes instead of thinking for yourself.
>>
>>69803526
In the streets even!!!
>muh six million birthing dead
Oy vey it's du patriarchy
>>
File: sea cock.jpg (154 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
sea cock.jpg
154 KB, 1280x854
>>69797015
Catholic jihad for maximus keksimus
>>
>>69803898
They're ours now. We immigrated to them.
>>
>>69804020
I'm sorry polandball, I was very rascist
Might we do a dance of friendship?
>>
there are massive protests evey week now

I'm hoping this government will not last a year so much, they are destroying everything
>>
>>69804225
>destroying everything
Is there anything to destroy though?
>>
>>69803898
>Your lands
Implying you aren't owned by jews and muslims.
German is lost. Feminism causes irreversible damage.
>>
>>69797015
Poland is getting pretty fucking based.

As a pure Aryan man, how hard would it be to move there for a few years?
>>
>>69803898

>that buttmad hans giving free (You)'s

you're a welfare state even on 4chan
>>
>>69804522

there will be a civil war in a couple years, not a great idea
>>
File: 5WxhQo8.jpg (69 KB, 451x604) Image search: [Google]
5WxhQo8.jpg
69 KB, 451x604
>>69804884
Reds vs Whites?
>>
File: 1458995654.jpg (19 KB, 385x374) Image search: [Google]
1458995654.jpg
19 KB, 385x374
>>69804522
Yeah Poland is top tier
>>
>>69804884
What civil war? For a civil war you need people to put their lives on the line for something they trully believe. Do you seriously think that anyone in Poland will die for any of the sides that we can choose from? Don't forget we are unarmed. Good luck fighting army with sticks and stones. I know life is not best here but still doesnt suck that much for any kind of civil war to begin.

In short here is a (You)
>>
>>69797201
>God's plan.

What a faggot.
>>
>>69799692
Don't you know complaining about everything is polish national sport?
>>
>>69800839
/pol/ is a natsoc you lolbetarian. Go jack off to one of the failed Paul candidates.
>>
File: 337-nogermany.jpg (261 KB, 1000x776) Image search: [Google]
337-nogermany.jpg
261 KB, 1000x776
>>69803898
you lost two world wars hans
you just better be happy it isn't like pic related
>>
>>69807407
And nothing of value was lost
>>
File: blank_europe_map.gif (285 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
blank_europe_map.gif
285 KB, 1280x1024
>>69807407
or this work too , take what you need , France take rhineland , danemark take north and bavaria goes independant
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.