[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any of you morons explain to me why you like this faggot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160403_182738.jpg (112 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160403_182738.jpg
112 KB, 1024x768
Can any of you morons explain to me why you like this faggot?
>>
Cause he's on our side, fighting the good fight.
>>
>>69796865
>our side
>flamboyant faggot with a nigge rape fetish and fake Trump supporter.
>>
>>69796804
He pointed us to the DC Madam thing that's going to destroy Cruz's campaign, so he is alright in my book.
>>
>>69796865
Good goy, but he is a degenerate faggot kike and controlled opposition

>>69796804
/pol/ is not one person
>>
literally who?
>>
>>69796949
>leaf
>>
>Implying it isn't top bantz
>>
>>69796804
We don't like him. Anyone that says otherwise is a cuckservative.
>>
>>69797044
(((Milo Yiannapolous)))
>>
>>69797086
>Milo
>>
>>69796804
He sucks all the black dick, keeping the white women pure for the rest of us.

HE DOES IT FOR YOU
>>
>>69796804
I don't mind if a man is a faggot. I don't mind if a faggot cracks jokes about gay orgies with black dudes, they're not that funny but he uses these jokes to disarm the SJWs in debates from using identity politics to disqualify his arguments.

Milo is a total free speech guy who goes around talking about how modern far left-wing censorship campaigns are dangerous and don't actually benefit anyone. He gets protested by BLM, which means he must be doing something right. He is invited onto mainstream news programs and talks about this stuff, gamergate, and other stuff.

He revealed the former(?) leader of BLM was a white male claiming to be black. He calls them out on being pawns of the evil puppet master of the radical regressive left George Soros.

He speaks out about how the new wave of feminists have become overtaken by authoritarian retards.

He calls out false gender pay gap and college campus rape statistics, and even referred to Trump as God Emperor.

Finally I've been browsing /pol/ for a while. I don't, I think most don't actually hate faggots, niggers, kikes or any of the other minorities we make jokes about. It's just apparent that the narrative that the mainstream media is pushing does not represent reality. Between the generally funny but irrelevant slurs and nigger jokes there are jems of truth on /pol/. Milo is the most prominent figure unmasking the falsehoods that are being rammed down people's throats. /pol/ and Milo are unapologetic about discussing the truth and quick to anger when people try fool us with propaganda.

That is why so many of us love that based faggot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.