[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ supports this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12
File: Fa.g.jpg (67 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Fa.g.jpg
67 KB, 960x720
/pol/ supports this guy
>>
>>69796495
Hi, Milo!
>>
>>69796618
He once said, not long ago, that he fears europe because of the huge arab immigration waves and he won't visit it soon.
>>
>>69796495
He's a nigger fucking faggot
but he is OUR nigger fucking faggot
>>
>>69796738
Hes a jew who is a faggot who fucks blacks it goes against everything /pol/ stands for
>>
>>69796495
Milo it's so sad you come here to start discussions about your gay ass self
>>
>>69796495
No we don't. Alt-right faggot here and I can't stand his antics
>>
>>69796738
He doesn't fuck blacks he has blacks fuck him. He catches. Not pitches
>>
>>69796795
>/pol/ is one person
>>
I almost feel like the whole black thing is just an attention grabbing joke.
>>
Saged
Can we stop posting about this faggot?
>>
>>69796795
Remember that yanks are dippy retards for anyone with a British accent.

Milo is a seriously Reddit-tier right winger. The fact that he's so pro degeneracy and pro Jew should be enough for /pol/ to dismiss him outright, but for some reason they don't.
>>
Milo got gangraped by 6 niggers. He only turned gay to cope with the trauma by telling himself it was consensual. Pretty sad desu
>>
File: diesel washington 2.jpg (391 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
diesel washington 2.jpg
391 KB, 1000x1333
he's proven that it's possible to be a proud conservative who loves donald trump but at the same time have a sexual passion for black penis and having your boipussy reamed by an alpha male of African descent.

We need more people like him to show the liberals that not all homosexuals are faggots.
>>
>>69797140
100% true, but instead they just go "BUUT HES OURS :DDDD"
>>
File: sexy black man.jpg (153 KB, 800x1199) Image search: [Google]
sexy black man.jpg
153 KB, 800x1199
>>69797140
>implying anybody cares if you're jewish, love black people or suck dick if you want to deport illegals and ban muslims from the country and Make America Great Again.

Milo simply wants America to save itself from the degeneracy that England has done to itself.
>>
>>69796795
I think he's done more for us then people think. The dude was one of the only pro-GG journalists. He understands what the conservative youth are like. He himself said he hated being a faggot and faggotry in general. The dude is the poster child of political incorrectness and BTFO's feminists daily. So no I wouldn't say he's against everything /pol/ stands for. You nigger.
>>
>>69796495
Controlled opposition.
>>
Milo is part of a new shilling attempt to abolish /pol/ culture by flooding it with normies until the unironic natsocs and defenders against white genocide have turned into the absolute minority and turn it entirely into /pol/ is satire, while making some Shekels along the way.

No thanks.
>>
File: Gold.jpg (253 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
Gold.jpg
253 KB, 1300x1300
>>69797415
A fucking leaf calling us degenerate
>This triggers the LEAF
>>
File: 1459657752784.gif (36 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
1459657752784.gif
36 KB, 170x200
>>69797140
>but for some reason they don't

Some see the necessity for a bridge to the normie world, bong. A faggot, right-wing though he may be, is still technically a protected minority in the liberal world. He can say what you can't because you're mean, and liberals think that nice behavior means nice thoughts. Fags aren't the problem, women are.
>>
>>69797639
Da fuck is your problem?
>>
>>69796795
This - if anything he's subverting /Pol by assuming the position as our spokesman.

Beware false idols. Trump is #1.
>>
>>69797582
>implying normalizing conservative viewpoints isn't what we want.
>>
>>69796495
He's doing god's work by not letting blacks breed.
>>
File: milo.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1000) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
289 KB, 1920x1000
He is an entertainer and nothing more. Look at this picture? Its so silly. Politically he is bullshit.
>Oh no college kids and poorfags with brown skin say mean things on the internet!
Buy apartments and jew those losers to hell and back. Get rich, white man.
>>
File: gold reserves.jpg (42 KB, 600x376) Image search: [Google]
gold reserves.jpg
42 KB, 600x376
>>69797639
We have no need for an irrelevant commodity such as gold in this decade. Outside of limited manufacturing purposes it has virtually no use at all. Let me guess, does England still use paper money too? I bet it's not even waterproof.

One day the United Caliphate will rise again. As of right now it's crumbling so rapidly even we in Canada feel sorry for you.
>>
>>69798048
Pretty obvious that you bought gold when oil was selling expensively and you are selling your gold now that oil is rock bottom. Completely sound economic policy.
>>
Oh look its the Alt Rights Version of Ketchup Girl!
>>
Unlike single coalburning mothers he doesn't shift the burden of the consequences of his "adventures" onto society at large.

He can do as he pleases.
>>
File: I dare say good chap.jpg (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
I dare say good chap.jpg
6 KB, 194x259
>>69797670
this tbqhf. A decent amount of gays are actually "red-pilled" or at least conservative. Douglas Murray is gay and regularly BTFO of feminists and muslims.
>>
>>69797818
And you think you get this from Milo by bringing more normies onto this board until 90% of the content is either shilling, trolling or trash posting? I hardly think so. He doesn't take this board seriously for all I can see and maybe rightly so. The enemies of anything on this board, from libertarian patriotism, to true conservatism, to natsocs are powerful, well connected, rich and plentiful. Pol has done some good in keeping at least a small opposition and true free speach alive. But if you flood this board until 90% are normies and only 10% are /pol/acks there is just no /pol/ anymore, there is reddit. Pretty much the same way Europe got flooded with Arab muslims, you know.
>>
>>69798363
So you think we should countinue with liberal controlled media. He's the only guy in media willing to speak the truth. Islam is shit, feminism is cancer, Trump is a god. We've been saying that we hate the media for always shilling the wrong side, however when we finally find a guy to shill for us and we hate him? How does that make any sense?
>>
File: Milo Iron Cross.jpg (76 KB, 373x548) Image search: [Google]
Milo Iron Cross.jpg
76 KB, 373x548
>implying he's not a /pol/ack who made up a fake identity
>>
File: 1447800767597.gif (4 MB, 636x300) Image search: [Google]
1447800767597.gif
4 MB, 636x300
>>69796795

he was claiming to be catholic on that Joe rogan podcast
>>
>>69799167
Because he isn't actually a nazi, so /pol/ doesn't want him as a representative.

Also he named /pol/ and 4chan in an interview, which I admit is ill-advised.
>>
>>69799167
And you really think Milo is NOT liberal controled media? Or mentioning /pol/ on Fox News? Milo is literally the international Jew debating the alt right with his liberal-left friends. If you're optimistic about it, be my guest. I just can't bring myself to euphoric enthusiasm. But maybe some of the swastika as a fetish wearing faggots in here will fap to him.

If you want to make a change, you have to change the thinking of your enemies, not the other way around. But maybe some in here think "I have beaten my enemies by turning them into my friends." Time for the daily yoga and nigger cock up the ass.
>>
>>69798048

our paper is made from linen and cotton and is water proof
>>
He's a useful Jew. When we don't need him anymore then we don't have to use him anymore.
>>
>>69800596
/pol/ isn't using anyone though, /pol/ gets used.
>>
Quit supporting Milo. He posts some okay content occasionally, but he is just tryingto normalize degeneracy.

He talks about sucking black dicks, and then /pol/ defends this guy as some idol.
>>
>>69799831
>>69799864
Fair points, however I still don't think he's against us if you look at his actual political views it's not like he says anything that abrasive. The only thing I could think of is his view on Israel, but he did point out how there is an over-representation of jews in media. As far as changing the thinking of your enemy, how do you propose is the best way of doing this. I highly doubt there is a multi-billionaire benefactor who browses /pol/ and can do what Soros is doing, but for the right cause.
>>
>>69796495
not really
>>
>>69801112
He's an enormous homosexual, but he's our enormous homosexual.
>>
>>69796495
>implying
>>
File: jew vending machine.jpg (45 KB, 539x598) Image search: [Google]
jew vending machine.jpg
45 KB, 539x598
He is an extremely degenerate homosexual jew. But in our degenerate and jewish society that's the only type of person people listen to.

He can get our message across to these retarded, lost normies precisely because he's a filthy degenerate jew.
>>
>>69796795
>it goes against everything /pol/ stands for
>agrees with us about SJWs
>agrees with us about cuckservatives
>agrees with us about femenists
>agrees with us about BLM
>goes against everything /pol/ stands for
>>
>>69801340

He calls Trump "Daddy".

You openly support this.

There is being homosexual, and there is trying to normalize faggotry.
>>
>>69796495
I don't mind if a man is a faggot. I don't mind if a faggot cracks jokes about gay orgies with black dudes, they're not that funny but he uses these jokes to disarm the SJWs in debates from using identity politics to disqualify his arguments.

Milo is a total free speech guy who goes around talking about how modern far left-wing censorship campaigns are dangerous and don't actually benefit anyone. He gets protested by BLM, which means he must be doing something right. He is invited onto mainstream news programs and talks about this stuff, gamergate, and other stuff.

He revealed the former(?) leader of BLM was a white male claiming to be black. He calls them out on being pawns of the evil puppet master of the radical regressive left George Soros.

He speaks out about how the new wave of feminists have become overtaken by authoritarian retards.

He calls out false gender pay gap and college campus rape statistics, and even referred to Trump as God Emperor.

Finally I've been browsing /pol/ for a while. I don't, I think most don't actually hate faggots, niggers, kikes or any of the other minorities we make jokes about. It's just apparent that the narrative that the mainstream media is pushing does not represent reality. Between the generally funny but irrelevant slurs and nigger jokes there are jems of truth on /pol/. Milo is the most prominent figure unmasking the falsehoods that are being rammed down people's throats. /pol/ and Milo are unapologetic about discussing the truth and quick to anger when people try fool us with propaganda.

That is why so many of us love that based faggot.
>>
Milo is a pretentious idiot. He uses being gay as an excuse to spout uneducated opinions and everyone on /pol/ mindlessly eats it up because hes an "in" fad on this board just like Donald Trump.
>>
>>69802578
>redditor detected
>>
>>69802673
Go ahead and discredit my opinion with the buzzphrase "redditor" so you can get patted on the back by the hivemind and feel secure in your idiotic beliefs
>>
File: 1458164398031.jpg (46 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
1458164398031.jpg
46 KB, 480x690
>>69802578
Except his opinions and what he says are generally well researched, unlike the shit you're posting right now
>>
>>69802231
>God Emperor.
Memes must be stopped. They have gone too far.
>>
>>69802578
Actually, he's begun catching a lot of flack over his article on the alt-right. It failed to show the movement as serious, he made it seem like a joke full of people who just want to act out. He failed to say that people are actually very passionate and angry about things, and he failed to grasp that the 1488 crowd is only a result of any criticism of blacks being silenced and condemned by the left instead of being driven by actual hate.
>>
>>69796495
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>69803874
>Milo posts the equivalent of "Religion of Peace" for the alt-right.
>Alt-right claims he's misrepresenting them
Fuck's sake.
>>
>>69801852
>>69802231
so much this
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.