[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the deal with public schools in America? i went to a charter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Whats the deal with public schools in America?
i went to a charter school as a kids for a short while, was pretty shit compared to the other schools
if you could replace public schools, what would you have instead?
>>
Bureaucracy, inability to properly discipline children, terrible parenting at home.

Voucher system is better, but they won't let that happen.
>>
>>69796517
what is a voucher system?
>>
Once you leave the urban areas, public schools are just fine. Nigs ruin it.
>>
>>69797597
pretty much this

i went to a top private school that cost 30k USD/yr and public schools and there's not that big a difference

the biggest difference is you'll just be friends with the same type of kids but with rich parents, and smaller class sizes but that didnt really matter for me
>>
When I was in public school it was normal to have a class of 35 and in some bad cases almost 50 kids to 1 teacher and sometimes 1 teach and 1 assistant.

Today it's between 25 and 30

it's a big deal dude.
>>
>>69796362
We should go back to letting teachers beat children. That would literally solve all of the problems with disruptive thugs
>>
In the USA everything depends on where you live. It's not like that in Britain.
>>
>>69796362
The federal government has too much control.
>>
>>69796362
Niggers and spics. Unless you live in a white neighborhood, in which case there is very little problems unless it's a white trash neighborhood.

So really, piece of trash populations of every race.
>>
>>69796362
Just homeschool
Don't trust anyone raising your kids but you
>>
>>69796362
>public schools in America
a "public" school in the UK is a fee paying private school that non-aristocrats can go to
our equivalent "comprehensives" are similarly awful
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.