[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/co ntent/norwegians-send-ki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: laughing_tiger_by_26gooses.jpg (176 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
laughing_tiger_by_26gooses.jpg
176 KB, 750x1000
https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/norwegians-send-kids-to-fake-refugee-camps-for-les/
>>
>>69796324
>wakemeup.png
>>
First Cypriot I've seen.
>>
JUST
>>
>>69796324
>educational camps

Fun camp is real.
>>
a guy in my uni went through this
fucking horrible
>>
>>69797561
tell more
>>
>>69796324
where are his PAWS?
>>
>>69797618
it wasnt a big deal and didnt make an impression he said and everyone was aware it was brain-washing tier
norwegians arent stupid tho
but i dont think its mandatory
>>
It has been going on for a long time before the refugee crisis, we did it in elementary school as well, we had to fake Winter War so we will respect our honorary men who protected our country
>>
File: 1426119222633.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
1426119222633.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>69797842
>mandatory

man you already far ahead of what the EU wants to do with the diversity laws..

how come Norway is so fucked? Always thought they still where one of the few more none retarded countries
>>
>>69797901
>Ok, kids, here are your skies and mandatory mosin, now, get me three confirmed kills before midday or no lunch for you.
>>
File: 1329058201568_trans.png (11 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1329058201568_trans.png
11 KB, 560x407
>>69797901
Thats even on the same level..

One is about your history and that you should respect the people who died for your freedom and what hardship they went through it.

The other is how people want to come to your country to get social benefits and have to stay in a tent camp and don't get free smokes and food they want.
>>
what is the fastest way to kill mankind?

triggering a Yellowstone erruption?
redirecting a big asteroid?
a virus?
>>
>>69798613
Thermonuclear holocaust
>>
>>69797901
no
>>
>>69798515
This, they're polar opposites. One teaches you that it took extreme courage and bravery and sacrifice for your country to remain in existence, the other tells you that you're a faggot who should be slurping Ahmed's dick
>>
>>69798613
http://qntm.org/destroy
>>
They should have a portion where you walk by white women and rape them
Make it real authentic
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.