[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
>>
Post infos
What a fucking idiot
>>
>>69795484
well i mean he is encouraging bringing back the working class ala trade schools....
>>
>>69795484

>No background in politics
>Somehow manages to get involved in politics every single year
>>
Somebody needs to send a copy to Trump. He is literally without a clue.
>>
>>69795484

Assumes that politics is the same as other jobs. Democracy is government by the people. Having a professional political class is a bad idea.
>>
>>69795484
Do you really need a degree in underwater basket weaving? You dont need a degree to start a business so ehy would you go to college at all?
>>
Since when is political acumen a requirement to be an elected official?

Oh that's right, it's not.
>>
Being a president is easy af. Just do what everyone tells you to do and deliver aa few prepared speeches.
>>
>>69795484
>implying you need a degree to get a job in politics
Has this cunt seen my province's hockey MILF of a premier?
>>
File: 1450273456643.jpg (56 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
1450273456643.jpg
56 KB, 800x804
>>69795484
>He fell for the college meme
>>
>>69795484
Starbucks does hire even if you don't have a liberal arts degree.
>>
File: 1401252442603.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1401252442603.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>69795484
>Implying a background in politics is anything other than skill in persuading people to vote for you.
>>
>>69795484
Two words:
Richard Nixon
>>
>Wanting career politicians
>>
>>69795484
Being a politician isn't a job requirement for being president.
A diploma however is a requirement for most jobs
>>
The USA were built from the idea that individuals would give a part of their free time to get involved in politics and participate in the democracy, not that some cucks would become "professional politicians".

A democracy should never have full time politicians anyway
>>
File: 1458781072348.png (260 KB, 876x800) Image search: [Google]
1458781072348.png
260 KB, 876x800
>>69795484
I have no background in being president of the united states so therefore I can't and shouldn't be president of the united states the thread.
>>
>>69795484
>implying
>>
>>69795484
He's a billionaire, he can literally do whatever he wants.
>>
>>69795484
>>69795484
>I shouldn't have to graduate college to get a good job on my field

t. Bill Gates

if you're great at what you do you don't need a piece of paper to show for it
>>
>>69796047

Washington even warned us about career politicians when he created this country.
>>
>>69796184
I wanna fuck that wall builder
>>
>>69795484
Because politicans are such a well informed and intelligent group of people and not psychopaths, thieves, murders, liars etc.
>>
File: tirppa (1).png (107 KB, 273x296) Image search: [Google]
tirppa (1).png
107 KB, 273x296
>>69795484
But it's better to have experts of different fields in politics?
Big problem is that real experts of their respected fields don't want to join in politics because they get paid more in private sector.

In Finland we have termi "political broileri" which means people who have been groomed by the party since they were teens to do mundane political shit and just rise in the ranks of the party with no real knowledge or education until they get elected just because they are a familiar face who spouts bunch of jargon.
>>
>>69795651
well saying "Obama was born in Kenya" is technically getting involved in politics, so I guess you're right
>>
>>69795484
>because Trump didn't sit in a room with a bunch of other people and bribe them to vote on things he isn't experienced

Wait as a business man he kinda does this stuff.
>>
>>69795484
If you're good enough, you don't need a degree to find a job.
>>
>>69795716
And what? You have more of a clue? A firmer grasp of what the nation needs? A nameless nothing loser like yourself? People who talk about politics and trump like you are why trump is GOING TO win.

You either know nothing, or are a literal paid shill posting to create discourse in a discussion you cannot contribute to with subject matter, those are the prerequisites for hating donald trump.
>>
>>69795484
Well. You don't. You just have to convince the people hiring you that you know what to do, which is really hard to do. But it's still easier to do than convincing half of the voting public that you'll be a good president.
>>
You only need a degree because HR need ways to be exclusive, if they just hired anyone with the skills there wouldn't be an unemployment problem and wages would rise too fast for large multinationals to keep up a profit growth.
>>
>>69795484
Ask our substitute drama teacher in chief
>>
File: trump2.jpg (28 KB, 614x700) Image search: [Google]
trump2.jpg
28 KB, 614x700
>>69795484

Implying you need a background in politics. 4chan taught Trump everything he needs to know.
>>
>>69795484
He's absolutely right though and you can't prove me wrong.
If you're able to demonstrate knowledge and competency in the field you're applying for there is no reason you shouldn't be considered for the position just because you don't have a degree.
College degree programs are nearly a scam.
>>
>>69795739
Underrated post.

>>69795484
What does it even mean to have a background in politics? That you've sold out at some point in your life to special interest groups on the magic carpet ride to being a powerful public figure?

Having a "background in politics" should not be a qualifying trait. People with backgrounds in politics are rehearsed rhetoric robots.

To your admirable attempt at analogy, it falls short because experience is not equal to education. If you were to extend this logic further, say

>if x doesn't have a political science degree, they should not be in politics

which simply isn't the case. The main difference is that "politics" is inherently ambiguous of a term, and you can have any background to get into it and be successful at it.

Also Obama was a one term senator before becoming president.
>>
File: 1459549777029.png (28 KB, 536x229) Image search: [Google]
1459549777029.png
28 KB, 536x229
FUCKING RONALD R. WAS AN ACTOR!!

If you want an example of someone who was paid to become president to do whatever they told him to do regardless of "political experience" it's that guy,

Rawnulled Raygun
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.