[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's American Military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 960x720
Here's a group of future officers at West Point.

Guess what they have in common?
>>
>>69794906
No ideas?
>>
Does it start with a J
>>
>>69795275
Hint, eight years ago, they would have all received Chapter 15s.
>>
File: piter.jpg (32 KB, 379x345) Image search: [Google]
piter.jpg
32 KB, 379x345
If I join the Air Force will my life get better?
>>
>>69794906
short and fat
>>
File: 1324499369001.png (14 KB, 627x554) Image search: [Google]
1324499369001.png
14 KB, 627x554
Thank fucking god I declined my acceptance there.
>>
>>69794906

Having known and worked for/with maaaaany West Point officers, I'm going to guess "a willingness to put one's career ahead of the mission and general wellbeing of everyone around them" and "a relentless hunger for the dick of the one who writes their annual eval"
>>
>>69794906
>West Point

Jesus, that place is a hollow shell of what is used to be. Thanks acceptance quotas!
>>
>>69795735
Shirts need an ironing?
>>
>>69794906
They will all be terrible at their job? The military is basically just a meme now. How the fuck is an minority lady going to lead men in a fighting unit? Fucking insane.
>>
>>69795936
Underrated
>>
>>69795275
>>69794906
>>69795735

Inappropriate contact with a female cadet or unprofessional conduct.
>>
Bankruptcy. They are there and not having to pay to be there?
>>
>>69795741
Probably not.
>>
>>69796155
>Inappropriate contact with a female cadet
Well, for the females in that pic, yes.
>>
Glasses, guts and girls. No wonder they want our guns.
>>
Our military is going to be destroyed. Absent the tech we are deeply fucked.
>>
Officers elected by ballot > OCS > West Point

This has always been true, and always will be.
>>
File: 1386214842479.png (359 KB, 628x562) Image search: [Google]
1386214842479.png
359 KB, 628x562
>>69794906
why are there so many shitskins and women?
>>
>>69795936
Damn. Must have been tough not getting accepted to USMA. But aside from your depression; I am working with West Point and ROTC officer overseas right now and West Point officers, in general, perform better than ROTC.
>>
Black people tend to be better soldiers than whites
>>
>>69796013
Nah. They will just send white ppl to die
>>
All the women are fat. How the mighty West Point has fallen.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 627x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 627x520
>>69797427
Just not when they go toe-to-toe.
>>
>>69794906

I was actually at WP not long ago and personally know some of the people in that pic. I think I've also been in that exact room, but can't be sure.

What exactly is the answer though to your question?
>>
File: squid.gif (2 MB, 420x229) Image search: [Google]
squid.gif
2 MB, 420x229
>>69794906
>>
>>69794906
They all look happy?
>>
The pic is from the Knights Out / Spectrum gala for LGB cadets.

>Ts not apply...yet
>>
>>69797427
Maybe as enlisted grunts. They're smelly and you have to have good NCOs to make sure they stay clean, but they can carry a lot, march a long way silently and fight well if they have white officers.
>>
>>69794906
They're U.S. citizens
>>
>>69794906
They were too afraid to go to a real military school like VMI or The Citadel?
>>
>>69797974
>thinking any military school is good
You're all socially awkward as fuck. I can't be the first person to tell you this
>>
>>69798100
>socially awkward
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.
What is the relevance anyway?
>>
>>69797784
So what's the problem with gay people serving? I know the T is left out because they're mentally insane.
>>
>>69798188
People avoid you and dislike working with you. You'd be far better off going to a normal school and doing ROTC, and you'd have a much more enjoyable experience as well. There's absolutely no reason to be essentially treated like shit with 0 liberties for 4 years when you can commission through a different process.
>>
>>69798786
>People avoid you and dislike working with you
Citation?

What military academy did you go to?
>>
>>69799037
I didn't go to one, that's the point. My only citation is that I'm an officer and in a career field surrounded by other officers and nobody really likes hanging out with all but a few academy grads. Military college grads from places like VMI and the Citadel are even worse because they have a chip on their shoulder from not going to THE academy and the perception is they went to those schools because they couldn't get in to the academy, and they know it.
>>
>>69799599
Sorry, I don't buy your anecdotal saltiness. All the officers I knew from VMI and the Citadel had leadership sense.

ROTC punks were shitty lukewarm college chads that had a chip on their shoulder from not going to a real academy (because they couldn't get in and know it) and because their "training" was colored with civilian college life.
>>
>>69799599
Citadel senior here. It's harder at the Citadel than at the Academies. But recently, the administration has been fuckall stupid and has made everything easy for the knobs(freshmen)
>>
Our military will be a joke in ten years time if the PC nonsense isn't stopped. I've known plenty of people in various branches who were planning to make a career out of it. They've all since quit because of all the PC bullshit, mainly having to do with women. All the women are either whores who will suck dick for good evals or they cry rape when they don't get their way. Officers can't have private one-on-one meetings with their soldiers because they are afraid women will accuse them of rape and requiring a third-party to watch any meetings with women will be seen as sexism. I hear stories all the time of the endless EO complaints from women over trivial nonsense. We really really really need to stop letting women into the military.
>>
>>69798329
Here's my takeaway from this picture.

>Fact: The current size of the USMA Corps of Cadets sits at around 4000
>Fact: females make up only about 12% of Cadets
>Looking at this picture, gays make up less than 0.1% of the population
>there are a disproportionate amount of female homosexuals in this group

Of course this should not be a shock to anyone.
>>
>>69794906
They're all gay?
>>
>>69799897
>ROTC punks
Something about this just made me lol

Also, do you think it's hard to be accepted into VMI or the Citadel? Their standards for acceptance are pretty average for a state school. Applied and got into VMI with a scholarship but after visiting there and meeting some cadets I changed my mind pretty quickly. Went to a normal school and had a blast in college.
>>69800242
Nobody outside of academies and military colleges actually cares how harshly you get treated freshman year. It just reaffirms our decision of why we went to normal schools.
>>
>>69795836
Jesus fuck this
I declined and joined the Marines as enlisted because I was stupid but this definitely just killed any what ifs I had
Why the fuck are some of them fat and some of them lanky
The fucking cadets at my university pt and look fit
I expected way more from our "premier" military academy
>>
>>69794906
Why are the female officers so fat? They look like they can't even run 5 miles, much less with full battle order

However I assume this is navy or air force cos even the guys look like spazs
>>
>>69797174
Homosexual/lesbians
>>
>>69794906
most of them will be doing stupid shit like logistics, few will actually be front line commanders
>>
>>69794906
Aren't those women a little too pudgy to meet US Army standards?
>>
>>69797427
I don't care who they are, as long as they're on our side.
>>
File: marines.jpg (612 KB, 2100x1400) Image search: [Google]
marines.jpg
612 KB, 2100x1400
>>69794906
>American military

What went wrong /pol/?
>>
>>69800242
We were saying that 15 years ago, and were saying it about YOUR seniors when you were a knobs. The difference is you tards take phone pics of every dumb thing you do.
>>
>>69794906
Niggers, manlets, gays and women.

Yup, that pretty much sums up the greatest military in the world.
>>
>>69794906
They'll all be part of the least qualified and experienced Class to graduate in the history of West Point due to diversity and gender equality.
>>
I just laugh at what the wests militaries are becoming.
First they become globalist mercs, then blatent faggots.
I dont care what becomes of them. I wouldent even blink at this point if 100,000 died violently in some random kikewar.
They signed up to enforce the cucking of the white race (racially and culturaly) for money.
ZOGBOTs choose their fate.
>>
>>69800796
>>69801391
Correct.
>>69801606
Which pretty much answers your question.
>>
File: dead amerifat 7.gif (126 KB, 589x330) Image search: [Google]
dead amerifat 7.gif
126 KB, 589x330
>>69794906
is all white ones died in war or what?
>>
>>69803323
Our special operations forces, and other elite units, are overwhelmingly white.
>>
>>69797387
All officers are scumbags.
>>
>>69801010
ROTC fags have to go somewhere.
>>
>>69803640
That's because 90% of war now is HQ babysitting, which is basically just an overseas version of in garrison bullshit, and "discipline" maintenance. It's actually less stressful to be in the fucking field, than to have to keep up with base bureaucracy and women. And it even worse to have to oscillate back and forth between combat, and base bullshit. We actually figured out a way to make war MORE miserable.

Officers didn't have time to be scumbags in previous wars when they were constantly on two week patrols, and capturing objectives.
>>
>>69795741
Definitely.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.