[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why shouldn't I join our United Military Police? Or why should I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Why shouldn't I join our United Military Police? Or why should I?
>>
You Should.
>>
>>69794308
Omdat je dan voor multiculturalisme zult moeten vechten wanneer de revolutie komt.
>>
File: 1458858239485.jpg (593 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
1458858239485.jpg
593 KB, 900x1273
As long as Dutch police isn't like in Germany where they're too busy protecting the poor helpless migrants, ignoring the natives getting robbed or raped, then yes.

If it's like in Germany, joining them is borderline treason.
>>
>>69795251
Shadman never fails to impress
>>
>>69795473
except with his Futa degeneracy
>>
>>69795251
Is joining the Belgian Army treason?
>>
>>69794308
do it
>>
>>69795844

In my opinion no, while we're massively cucked on a social and economical level our police and army seems to be quite unconcerned by this nonsense.

Except when it comes to ridiculously low prison sentences for criminals especially for migrants, but that's not the cop's fault.
>>
>>69795736
>He doesn't like a bit of dick on his women
fag
>>
>>69796077
>our police and army seems to be quite unconcerned by this nonsense

Exactly the reason why I would join. The military seems like one of the last strongholds of masculinity in this country. If I have to hand in 50% of what I earn to the state, who distribute it to muslims, I might as well do a job that learns me some essential skills, values and discipline when shit hits the fan
>>
>>69795075
Dan heb ik slecht nieuws voor je, ik ben niet 100% Nederlands.
>>
File: CQOyL5jUEAAsxm4.jpg (69 KB, 600x845) Image search: [Google]
CQOyL5jUEAAsxm4.jpg
69 KB, 600x845
>>69796986
>>
>>69797212
Haha! Leuke meme! Ik wist niet dat hij iets tegen Italiaanse Nederlanders had.
>>
>>69797212

Niet 100% allochtoon wilt deel uitmaken van de Nederlandse samenleving en zijn steentje bijdragen

Shitposter die net mbo-2 heeft afgemaakt zegt dat hij het land uit moet, ook al doet shitposter he-le-maal niks nuttigs.
>>
>>69797384
Dit. Bedankt voor uw steun.
>>
>>69794308
it'll make no difference and eventually you'll be used against your own flesh and blood, so arm yourself, stay/get fit, read up on fighting tactics and wait for the violence that will come soon, at least you'll be prepared better than 99% of your peers
>>
>>69797606
Used against my own flesh and blood? Why? Are you saying there will be some kind of Revolution in the future?
>>
>>69797682
transnational executive branch will use you to fight domestic sedition of indigenous populations sooner or later, perhaps not against your own flesh and blood but more likely against fellow europeans; there's a reason the force is able to work EU-wide so domestic LEOs won't have to face the dilemma whether to open fire on their own people or turn against the puppet masters
>>
>>69797930
Well, that explains it all. Thanks for the information.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.