[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is NOT the rapefugees fault!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: poor_traumatized_rapists.png (17 KB, 357x383) Image search: [Google]
poor_traumatized_rapists.png
17 KB, 357x383
/pol/, when you talk about "rapefugees", you're not understanding mental illness.

These people are TRAUMATIZED because of what America has done, and as a consequence they cannot help but rape

So when you see a rape by a refugee, remember: it is the fault of the victim's culture
>>
>>69793528
hmmm then why haven't American GI's at any point in history after numerous wars formed rape gangs.
>>
We weren't the only ones with our dicks in the middle east.
>>
I'm a psychologist that works with people who suffer from PTSD. Generally they are the ones who were raped rather than the ones doing the raping.
>>
>>69793528
>victim blaming and defending rape

Wow leftists are cancer
>>
File: 1456154244188.jpg (37 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1456154244188.jpg
37 KB, 500x366
>>69793528
I can swear to you that's not the reality, they're not traumatised, they are here and the laught at us, making fun of us while we work and they live from our taxes.
People really need to stop being this much disconnected from the reality, this is much more depressing than the flood of migrants...
Please nuke EU
>>
>>69793731
This.

And I just don't get it, man. We started everything? Really? We began by overthrowing Hussein. What about all the revolutions to take place since the beginning of time. There are no Muslim victims. These refugees are just the losers. They're on their down swing. A very violent people. Go read their book and study up on who wrote it.
>>
>>69793528
>Rape is just a symptom
kek
>>
File: originalhgmhvm.jpg (65 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
originalhgmhvm.jpg
65 KB, 500x703
>>69793528
They are biologically programmed to rape anything that has a vagina with two or four legs. This is a proven scientific fact.
>>
>>69793528
Hope they gang rape her. See how she likes it.
>>
File: Muahammad.jpg (192 KB, 720x700) Image search: [Google]
Muahammad.jpg
192 KB, 720x700
>>69793819

(Just for the record I'm not actually a leftist, but when I saw a Muslim make that comment in the OP I had to share)
>>
>>69793528
>everything is America's fault

i bet if we had not intervened the charge would have been, "why didn't America do anything?"
>>
is beheading a symptom too?

what about gang raping little kids?
>>
>>69793528
Aside from her theory that the desire to rape is a side effect of PTSD is complete horseshit, even if it were true, it still doesn't justify it. I'm sure that if you examine the root causes of a criminal's actions you may indeed find that they were the result of things that were outside of the criminal's control. For example, a serial killer may have committed a brutal series of killings but if you delve deep into their childhood you usually find that it was filled with abuse. Does this excuse them? No. Imagine if everyone had the same mentality as the woman in OPs pic, that of withholding blame because of a criminal's mental condition or the tragic events of their past. We would be living in a completely orderless society. Her argument isn't just wrong, it's dangerous.
>>
>>69794610
#Kony2012
>>
>>69794143
Isn't every male like that? Except we got self-restraint, empathy and we're expected to be responsable for our own actions. Only animals can't control their impulses and can't be blamed for following them. So the regressive left see rapefugees as animals
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.