[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theres been a huge trend going on the past 10 years, female hispanics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 425_big_sean_ariana_grande_.jpg (55 KB, 425x638) Image search: [Google]
425_big_sean_ariana_grande_.jpg
55 KB, 425x638
Theres been a huge trend going on the past 10 years, female hispanics racemixing with black males.

How long does /pol/ think it'll be till black males racemix with asians on average then whites?
>>
>>69791726
>white hispanics
>>
She's North African.
>>
Fun fact: feminism is the root problem here

Feminism has now literally transformed into anti-man and all feminist ideals are shaped to spite and anger the males that women believe control their lives (i.e. white males). So everything they do in the name of feminism (like fucking black guys) is done just as a reaction against white males.

It just goes to show that the world still sees white males as the leaders, but they feel too entitled to let themselves be led (even though they inherently need one).
>>
File: blacked22.jpg (163 KB, 1024x864) Image search: [Google]
blacked22.jpg
163 KB, 1024x864
>>69791726
Why do spic females racemix? Won't their parents be mad?
>>
>>69791726
Asian will not racemix with black, they are more racist than /pol/.
If we are absorbed I prefer that will be mostly by asians, at least the gene pool will still be useful too humankind.
>>
>>69791726
Their kids would be too lazy to steal...
>>
>>69791726
>he doesn't have a redpilled hispanic gf

>gf points out names that sounds jewish
>says nigger casually
>getting a degree in homeland security so she can ger a job deporting her own people
>owns more guns than me

Must suck to be you OP
>>
>>69791726

>Problem fixing itself
>>
>>69793964
nice you got a mentally ill self-hating hispanic woman who won't go crazy in the future once she realizes that she is a spic wetback too

/pol/ is a mess.
>>
>>69792294

Does it actually matter at their level?
>>
It's a form of clickbait. More white cucks and redpillers get turned on/ outraged at the black / "white" dynamic. Look at the Kim Kardashian sex tape.
If it had been a small dicked white man do you think that tape would have gotten any interest?
>>
>>69791726
She is Italian therefore >>69791814
>>
>>69793964
Kek
Stick to your own race scumbag
>>
File: fug.png (1019 KB, 946x618) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
1019 KB, 946x618
>>69794319

My mistake, but with a name like Grande you cant blame me. How about this as the OP image?
>>
Mestizo Hispanics are already mixed race. They have nothing to preserve. They have fairly low IQs, a poor culture, and ugly features (most of them).
>>
File: 1485.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1485.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>69793482
>>
>>69794785
the guy is so ugly and she is a lot richer than him. The only reason I can see other than clickbait fodder is that he is okay with being cucked which is needed for celebrity whores who go to saudi arabia to get paid to fuck.
>>
I've never seen a latina with a nigger lol

Latinas crave white men
>>
>>69794785
Her name isn't Grande, it's Butera.

t. knower of things
>>
>>69791726
They don't call him "Big" Sean for no reason.
>>
File: 78098754.jpg (81 KB, 634x629) Image search: [Google]
78098754.jpg
81 KB, 634x629
>>69791726
Bitch has sideburns. I bet her ass is like a fucking carpet from the 70's.
>>
>>69795872
It's not his height. What is she, like 5 nothing?
>>
File: pdiddy_jlo_dating.jpg (139 KB, 634x1001) Image search: [Google]
pdiddy_jlo_dating.jpg
139 KB, 634x1001
>>69795696
>>
>>69791726
>>69794396
Whats with you guys and this race purity shit. Most Hispanics are mixed to the brim with native blood. And no matter how much they hate it also African blood. This white hispanic shit is the silliest thing I've ever heard.

Seriously you guys think you can control millions of your own "people" into not having sex with a certain race. Its fucking impossible, why even worry over such a thing?

>>69793964
>This post from someone who will wake up one night without his dick and have to find it a field next to a highway
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.