[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food for thought /pol/ I think you guys have your sights set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1438134209829.jpg (45 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
1438134209829.jpg
45 KB, 334x750
Food for thought /pol/

I think you guys have your sights set on the wrong enemies, rather than blaming blacks, muslims, and jews I believe their is a much larger movement that seeks to destroy all of western culture. I'm speaking of course, about progressivism.
Think about it, if we were to remove the entire progressive movement people wouldn't think twice about turning these refugees away, in america things like welfare that promote the stupidity and violent behavior of blacks would not exists.
Example: once allowed to vote and up until the 1950's blacks were as a majority republican and christian and actually had some decent culture- look up wily avenue days.

>TL:DR get rid of the progressive movement and the rest of the problems will solve themselves.
>>
>>69791528
Go back to foxnews.com, grandpa.
>>
>>69791528
Correction: It's spelled Wylie. My mistake
>>
>>69791719
Any actual argument to refute what I said?
>>
>>69791528
Yeah, isn't this pretty common knowledge on this board though?

I hope it is at least
>>
Here is a link for a synopsis to Wylie avenue days
http://www.wqed.org/education/pghist/logs/wylie.php
>>
>>69792212
Possibly, the main argument I am posing is that the majority of people here seem to have a much too narrow view of today's issues.
>>
>>69791528
bump.
>>
>>69791528
i tried to have a discussion at least.
>>
>>69791528
>get rid of the progressive movement and the rest of the problems will solve themselves.
so your saying get rid of the jews because they're the ones who are always behind pushing progressiveness
>>
>>69792913
Over 90% of the progressives I know are atheist.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.