[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German tv channel advertises its movies re-runs with anti-Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: trumpf.jpg (114 KB, 494x405) Image search: [Google]
trumpf.jpg
114 KB, 494x405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9z1KanOOZ0

> In april we fight with united forces, intelligence and a last rest of dignity
> In the fight against the unspeakable, the objectionable, the optically unbearable evil
> With left against right, our trump against Trump

Can somebody explain to me what this shit is supposed to mean? They use real words but they don´t convey any meaning.

If they have meaning it´s like a shitty american political ad but why would they air something like this in fucking Germany as if we vote the burger president?

What does Super, some comedy with the GoT dwarf and Chuck Norriss have to do with Trump? I thought Super hated condescending people aka liberals?
>>
Loving how germans public tv censored the critic on erdogan but gift us this shit or the ramnstein one.
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (25 KB, 1199x568) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
25 KB, 1199x568
>>69791336
distraction to keep public unaware that germans are going extinct
>>
>>69791336
> With left against right, our trump against Trump
FUCKING OPEN COMMUNIST CUNTS!
>>
What do you think? To remind that Germany can't become FASCIST like Americans who keep supporting Trump.
>>
Merkel is an evil bitch that would see her multiculti legacy shit all over if Trump were elected.

All the elites of the world are terrified.
>>
File: 1426328243556.jpg (34 KB, 344x371) Image search: [Google]
1426328243556.jpg
34 KB, 344x371
>>69791336
>unironically buying air time to "combat" a political figure half way across the planet and across an ocean
>>
>>69791445
I don´t know man. Böhmermanns thing was like a /pol/ post, saying that Erdogan fucks kids and animals and sucks cocks in utter ghetto slang. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbYrHBDBuhw
The Extra 3 song is still up which was what tempted Böhmermann to do his thing and he is notorious for going too far with his shit for mainstream taste.

But this Tele 5 thing I plainly don´t understand. I feel like living in a nightmare imitation of the real world. Like Mr. Krabs in that one spongebob episode where everything he hears were unintelligible squeaky noises.
>>
>>69791336
They want to make Trump hated here too I guess. I still root for him, the fact that he gets so much shit from the media shows that something jewish is going on in the background.
Fuck those people, seriously fuck them.
>>
File: 1340372401315.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1340372401315.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
What are people who have nothing to do with American elections going to do about it?
>>
>>69791336
I hate these gutmenschen so much. This is just poorly veiled propaganda.
>>
when trump becomes the president they want to make sure he don't get any support from Germany.

he's Nazi and shit, we need to open more borders and shit. don't get influenced by trump, he's evil.
>>
It's the same channel that put the fucking Turkish crescent and star on the German flag in their logo after Germans were killed in a terrorist bombing in Turkey in January.
Utter fags.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.