[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US Cities By Race & Murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2978x1806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2978x1806
Back when Michael Brown Had His Very Fun No Good Day, I went to Wikipedia and pulled the highest and lowest murder rates in cities with populations over 250,000 (2013 stats). Then, I went to each of those cities and pulled their race. Here is what that looks like on a graph.

(Race percentage is the left axis, mixers per 100,000 citizens is right.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate_(2014)
>>
>>69790574
Nice to have facts about this sort of thing. Thanks OP
>>
>>69790574
>not labelling your axes
>>
>>69790747

I was cleaning the shit off my PC when I found this gem. It's not deep research. Just 10 mins of taking Wikipedia data and dumping it in excel.
>>
>>69790574
This is racist.
>>
Don't like this graph 2bh family the cities all have hugely different populations but they are on the same axis like they are equal. 50% crime rate in town of `1k is bad but not as bad as 45% crime in a city of 1 million.
>>
>>69790574
Bump
>>
File: image.png (415 KB, 577x660) Image search: [Google]
image.png
415 KB, 577x660
>>69790867

Sorry. Also I should have labeled the blue series, "European" as I'm sure the 30% of German-Americans are going to be sore I called them Anglo.
>>
>>69791000

It's towns over 250,000 people. It's all big cities. Plano Texas has 300,000+ nearly all white, conservative, and nearly non-existent murder. Detroit and Baltimore on the other hand...
>>
delete this
>>
>>69790574
Not really a big fan of your graph OP. You should sort 'anglo pop %' ascending from most to least and see how it looks, also label your y-axis. Maybe change to a layered bar chart format as well, I'm not sure a line-graph is really the best way to go.
t.eng who needs to generate tons of cute looking charts every month for quality fags
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.