[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Socialized Medicine and Education
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 680x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 680x328
Despite the lines and what all you idiots say, Europe's health care is actually rated better than ours. You know what's worst than lines though? Bankrupting your entire family twice over to pay for your cancer. Your not only taking yourself down but your taking your family who supports you with you. University won't cost trillions but a couple hundred billions instead. Health care is the big part though. Healthcare would cost trillions. Countries like Denmark have excellent social welfare systems but maintain a free market! I dont want people to have to live by their checkbook when they're sick I want people to not have to worry about their education costs. These are things we should have in a modern society

>thing is you people will argue against others having school and healthcare as a right
>>
>socialized anything in a country with a rapidly expanding non-white population

gg
>>
>>69790733
So what if they're not white. And what jf we just bar illegal immigration?

You guys always say this shit I dont get it. Why cant America, the richest country in the world, "afford" what a dinky country like Norway can afford?
>>
>>69790492

Go back to 90% white and maybe having a welfare state will work.
>>
>>69790812

Norway produces like 5 times the amount of oil the U.S produces per capita
>>
>>69790835
Again this stupid "white" argument. Like it fucking matters.
>>
>>69790812
>implying Norway is "dinky"
OP is taking a break from his high school homework.
>>
>>69790886
It doesn't go into their bational budget? It goes into a seperate fund.
>>
File: image.jpg (502 KB, 1118x2815) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
502 KB, 1118x2815
>>69790924
Yes it does.
With such an easy (illegal) immigration into a country the welfare state can't exist.
As long as welfare exist the borders should be as high as possible. And welfare as limited as possible.
If we abolish welfare... Sure open up the borders, I don't give a fuck about illegal immigrants dying in the streets because they thought they could leech off of my money.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 571x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 571x700
>>69790886
The Oil Fund doesn't touch the public sector none of the oil money goes towards the social systems.

They make it work why not us.
>>
>>69791251
Because the US has a military-industrial complex unmatched anywhere else in human history. Increasing social services will never happen as long as that beastly complex is alive and well.
>>
>>69790812
>Why cant America, the richest country in the world, "afford" what a dinky country like Norway can afford?

Because then there would be less money to start wars everywhere. We mostly use our millitary for defence purposes. You would have to end up like that instead of bombing everyone, creating a terrorism problem and a refugee crisis in Europe.

>>69790886
None of the oil profits goes to the budget.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.