[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can be republicans so inconsistent? They are roasting Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: loli loev president.jpg (493 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
loli loev president.jpg
493 KB, 1280x1920
How can be republicans so inconsistent?

They are roasting Trump because of his comments about punishing women that abort.

If they consider abortion murder, why they are against punishing people for it?
>>
I wish to be the little girl
>>
>>69788663
gb2 google+ moot.
>>
File: republic nomination.png (87 KB, 1314x577) Image search: [Google]
republic nomination.png
87 KB, 1314x577
>>69788595
Also the markets are going towards a free fall of Trump.
>>
>>69788595
what the hell is going on in here? why is the president of the united states of america molesting that little girl?
>>
File: 1278225829975.jpg (32 KB, 470x376) Image search: [Google]
1278225829975.jpg
32 KB, 470x376
>>69788595
'
Get it Bam!
>>
>they are roasting trump
>this is somehow a new thing

There was always resistance family
>>
>>69788820
>molesting
>not cuddling that qt dogeater :3
>>
>>69788820

if you were the president of the united states of america you would do the same
>>
>>69788595
the gop of old is dying and being replaced by a more center right approach. a majority of gop voters don't like trump or his policies so it is easy to attack him in specific places to create a counter narrative for the gop base
>>
The whole abortion issue is really just prudes upset about 'fonicating' outside of marriage and want 'punishment' for 'sluts.' Proof of this is their retarded opposition to birth control. E.g. Hobby Lobby.
If you oppose abortions, support making all forms of birth control 100% free and readily available.
>>
>>69789230
>give me free shit or the kid dies
fuck off
>>
>>69788595
Me on the left
>>
File: 1451957469096.jpg (66 KB, 640x774) Image search: [Google]
1451957469096.jpg
66 KB, 640x774
>>69789145

>a more center right approach
That's not really true. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Trump supporters are further right than you're giving them credit for. They're sick of the GOP giving unbelievable concessions to the left and not fighting for things like immigration laws for nationalism and gun rights. Look at Kasich and Bush.. they are practically democrats compared to Trump. And then Cruz says the far right but does something completely dictated by Jewman Sachs, which is liberal. The only thing close to center is Trump's tax plan.
>>
>>69789420
No retard, avoid the problem of abortion in the first place. Telling women to be abstinent is so amazingly naive only christfags could come up with it.
>>
>>69788820

It's the family of his step father
>>
>>69788595
thats some executive tier loli mr. prez
>>
>>69788820
She totally wants it.
Fuckin asians man.
>>
>>69788595
>The term criminal responsibility refers to a person's ability to understand his or her conduct at the time a crime is committed. In other words, what a person is thinking when he commits a crime, or what result is anticipated or expected when a crime is committed.
>>
>>69788820
it's obama's quarter-white niece

Obama's mother wasn't only into blacks
>>
>>69789699
Quid pro quo.
Some of them should learn to close their legs.
Others should woman up and accept motherhood.
>>
>>69789559
http://www.snopes.com/quotes/cicero.asp
>>
>>69788595
Wtf him and Biden
>>
>>69789559
Trump's tax plan is retarded right wing supply-side bullshit. He's an idiot who thinks we have "depleted" military that needs to be rebuilt but wants to cut revenue to do it. When the fuck did everyone become so butthurt over taxes?
>>
>>69790201
Why, because you say so? You marry a knocked up nigger then you cuck. Do the right thing.
>>
>>69790379
Look man, you can't call someone retarded if you're indeed retarded. I only say that because you're confusing tax with expenditures, which is only something a certified retard could possibly do.
>>
>>69790475
I'm not knocking up anyone, but I guess if I did, I would. #NotAllNiggers
>>
>>69790228
>TLDR; the quote didn't come from Cicero, but was a summation of Cicero's actual beliefs in a fiction novel

How is that not relevant?

>He didn't actually say that, he just believed that!
>>
>>69790960
>Hey guys look at what Cicero said in ancient Rome! Isn't this so relevant to the problems we face today?
>S-so what if he didn't actually say it and some guy in the mid 1900s was the one to say it

The quote reflects Caldwell's world view more than Cicero's. He might have believed something similar but that isn't relevant when you're supposedly quoting someone.
>>
>>69792320
>According to texts Cicero has same beliefs
>Omg it's an Internet meme, therefore it's not relevant!
>>
>>69788663

Before I opened this thread I thought, "how many posts before someone says >tfw you will never be the little azn loli." I guessed about 6 or so. Jesus christ /pol/ why are you such a colossal faggot?
>>
>>69789699
Or how about just simply always carry a condom or take the pill? Women should hold themselves accountable for the choices they make.
>>
>>69788810
I saw an image just like this, but it goes further than where yours cuts off.

After the crop, Trump beings to rise and Cruz begins to fall. It looks exactly like when the media shilled the fuck out of Carson months ago. It's bullshit, Trump is still kicking ass.

I knew i should have save that image.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.