[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1861 >America undergoes a catastrophic civil war. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: M1OTmDC.jpg (64 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
M1OTmDC.jpg
64 KB, 1080x1080
>1861
>America undergoes a catastrophic civil war. The nation fights, then rebuilds, making a stronger Union in the process.

>2012
>Syria undergoes a catastrophic civil war. Syrians decide to flee to Western nations and leave their country to fall into chaos.

Why are Arabs so much worse at governance?
>>
>>69788015
according to stereotypes, syrians are massive cowards
>>
>>69788015

Dune coons have no respect for their land or each other, they're purely self-centered and will fuck each other up, attack other people, and run away from anything difficult if it has any chance of letting them rape whoever they want.
>>
>>69788015

>stronger union

Nah, the South still hates the North, they just got cucked into submission. Civil War 2.0 is imminent.
>>
File: images.jpg (30 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
30 KB, 443x332
Because Arabs arent Yanks, one country fought for independence, the other prefer to be dictated.
>>
>>69788015
America's history is full of immigrant waves fleeing persecution of one form or another.
>>
>>69788220
Is that why they had tribalism throughout the centuries?
>>
>>69788440
They also tried to create a better country than the one they fled from seeing it as a greater purpose.
>>
File: 1393066908254.jpg (40 KB, 514x459) Image search: [Google]
1393066908254.jpg
40 KB, 514x459
>>69788015
>making a stronger Union in the process.

C'mon now Aussie friend.
>>
File: is you serious.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
is you serious.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>69788482
>Is that why they had tribalism throughout the centuries?
>>
>>69788015
>the union strengthened
>the migrants are syrian
>>
To be fair, I wouldn't wanna fight in the Syrian civil war either. You're pretty much laying down your own life you can instill some shitty dictator that acts as a puppet for a foreign nation.

The real problem is that when the Syrian civil war ends you're gonna hardly have anyone left in the country to rebuild and it'll just end up with more people fleeing a shit country to go elsewhere.
>>
>>69788015
Genetics.
50 generations of unabated cousin fucking in the middle east has ravaged the gene pool.
The mean IQ of the region hovers around 80 (for reference, Koko the gorilla's IQ is 86).

Arab society sucks because the people that make it up are too stupid to beat a monkey at chess.
>>
>>69788634

Hello brother
>>
>>69788015

Controlled regime change is of the utmost importance in a globalist society. You must give the illusion of autonomy and rebelliousness in nations rich in mineral/oil resources
>>
File: deusvult1.jpg (113 KB, 860x484) Image search: [Google]
deusvult1.jpg
113 KB, 860x484
>>69788015
Arab men are pussies who turn into flamboyant metrosexuals and closet homos when they come to Western countries. We should just kill em all and fuck their women into pumping out Italian-looking babies.
>>
>>69788015
cause free shit
>>
>>69788306
Are you retarded or role playing ?
>>
>>69788015
I think you forget how many American colonists fled.

Roughly 30% of the colonists were loyalists, who fled to Canada before, during, and after the war.
>>
>>69788306
Have fun with that 50% non-white population down there with your war.

It wouldn't be a fifth column, it would be large enough to be the first.
>>
>>69788015
Arabs are niggers. They act and think like niggers.

>>69789050
I could never fuck a hadji bitch. But I guess it wouldnt be rape since it is their religion to submit to the victor, they would have to or go against their beliefs. I never got why we camt touch one of their women despite their sharia law, had to tespect their laws while there, but have to change our laws for them to use against us now.

Fuck muslim scum. Fuck their government and corporate protectors.
>>
>>69789472

>I'm a northerner
>>
Not trying to defend them, but Syria is an artificial country with no concept of nationhood or nationality just like the rest of the ME. They're all divided along on religious lines, not anything that can be called a cohesive national identity. I wouldn't fight for a country that I had no attatchment to either.
>>
>>69789385
CIVIL War.
>>
>>69789385
> loyalists
> civil war
>colonists

I think you are forgetting tou are a fucking retard
>>
>>69788015
Civil war made the US stronger? Kek. This was the loss of the american understanding of politics as imagined by Jefferson and Madison

This is the turning point since which the federal authorities have been gaining more and more power

Now you have an all powerful Supreme Court and tons of agencies that produce laws and can enforce them, and in reality nobody controls them. The US democracy is dead
>>
>>69789472
Have fun dealing with the demographic change in the US non-Southener

Non-Hispanic White populations have been plummeting over the past 40 years in non-Southern states and the worst is yet to come

The non-Hispanic white population of the South has always been low compared to the rest and yet It has barely budged an inch in the past 40 years and won't change much in the future because Hispanics barely go to the south
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.