[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALERT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: iamthedanger.jpg (80 KB, 626x480) Image search: [Google]
iamthedanger.jpg
80 KB, 626x480
stop calling people cucks, especially those who you agree with on 99% of the issues

the reason is that all men who raise their wife's son exhibit biological stress - it's something in them, only revealing itself through introspection, it's something they hide and suppress

calling a person a cuck, even if they're in the know on the joke, the meaning of the word in "political discourse" and are not actually raising their wife's son, it begins to manifest in them the same stress

that stress will in turn turn the person antagonistic towards people causing the stress and cause them to flip on their supporters, audience, values, everything

you think you are the bull, but every time you weaponise the term, you're the one being cucked by the zog machine

be aware, BEWARE, get woke and stay woke
>>
Why are we getting shilled so hard this weekend?

Did we hit something good?
>>
>>69787970
dude wtf how many unsupported assumptions can you pour into one theory
>>
>>69787970
You are the biggest cuck op
>>
>>69787970
Cuck
>>
>>69787970

wat
>>
>>69787970
>cucks who raise their wife's son exhibit biological stress
Not consciously
Therefore
Gas chambers
>>
File: 1458272166696.png (279 KB, 245x291) Image search: [Google]
1458272166696.png
279 KB, 245x291
>>69787970
<------ your opinion
>>
Are the males who raised Aryan children in the Lebensborn program cucks?
>>
>>69787970
If you can't take the bantz, then
>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/t/
>>>/out/
>>
>>69789954
I'm not talking of myself, nogger, I'm not a public figure getting trolled on by a meme army of cucksters
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.