[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ULTIMATE RED PILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 28
File: One in the Field.gif (436 KB, 730x549) Image search: [Google]
One in the Field.gif
436 KB, 730x549
The works of Satan have captivated this planet and subjugated its people. Humanity has been put under a spell, and they are walking straight into the center of despair. You HAVE to wake up, now, while you still can find information freely, while you still can defend yourself and your people. Know your enemy and be prepared to defend your spirit.
https://youtu.be/a6dJNBvvTTs?t=4m59s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYSoJ-_z4Uw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxwzC3PmtmQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCLXTnF4wfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrJAsAS_v78
>>
>>69787940
hey , how about instead of making us watch your 9 hour video series, just sum it up with a few facts and your interpretation of said facts.
>>
>>69788774
Okay, George Carlin BTFOs illuminati, mosques are build with domes to harness energy, U.K. royalty and U.S. elite are the pharaonic bloodline, the eye is the eye of Horus, and they worship Horus. The Antichrist will be Prince William. FACT.
>>
>>69787940

>A video made by "Syed Muhammad Maaz"
>"This series explores the revelations in World Religions regarding the Arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi, and the second coming of the Christ. A work inspired by Hashemsfilms and of course the words of the Holy Qur'aan, the Holy Bible, and the Torah. The Arrivals is a Joint Production by truthseekers Noreagaaa and Achernahr. Watch the Intro, the 50 parts and the Outro to understand. So basically"

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES
>>
If Satan was behind things, trust me it would be a lot more fun.
>>
>>69787940
link less jew tube and more fucking books faggot

no one who clickity clacks that shit is worth saving
>>
>>69789057
now back that shit up

>talmud quotes?
>book of enoch?
>dead sea scrolls?
>protocols of the learned elders?
dont just spit out garbage, give me fucking proofs to read
>>
>>69789057
>the antichrist will deceive the whole world by making everyone love them
>the antichrist is prince William
So how is he the anti Christ if you saw it coming?
>>
>>69789057
>U.K. royalty and U.S. elite are the pharaonic bloodline, the eye is the eye of Horus, and they worship Horus.

No shit. Is your inner eye blue? Do you speak of the demonization of Seth?
>>
>>69789057
>Worship horus

Dig a little deeper bro. Horus and most of the major false gods were created after the tower of Babel dispersion based all on Nimrod. Nimrod was the godking of world. The freemasons are traced to the mason order he created from the builders of the tower, who were sent to build Solomons temple later. They even have an initial oath known as the Oath of Nimrod.
>>
>>69789493
>>69789578

Read all this, read about our ancestors, Shem Melchisedek, the break of the families, Horus jacking off on Sets meal.

>>69789840
It's a lot older than the kikes will let show, be gnosis now.
>>
>>69789493
The Prophecy of Psalms 2:6 says,
"I have installed my king upon Mount Zion, my holy mountain”.
Read this, babe.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_blacknobil23.htm
>>
>>69789840
Essentially Nimrod was the second usurper after Satan. He wanted to build a tower (which was more than that) to heaven to literally attack it. And God said "Hey they're actually gonna pull this off (obviously more than a tower) and scrambled the language.

The nimrod spirit has carried on through esoteric beliefs and societies of royal elite, to basically return as the 3rd great usurper, the antichrist
>>
>>69789948
Not bad actually, but I doubt the prince William connection. Maybe his son..

But I think the antichrist is going to be a Nephelim, a union of man and "alien" (demon). There's no way a human can ever unite the world. But if someone came from the outside...
>>
>>69790793
Probably will be fake lmaos. All the New Age stuff talks about the aliens and how they're flying back to liberate the poor humans. David Icke's rubbing has hands together.
>>
File: tfw catholic.jpg (141 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
tfw catholic.jpg
141 KB, 700x700
>protestants are still allowed to live
>>
>>69790183
Literally Sauron
>>
File: 1455383418879.jpg (15 KB, 235x212) Image search: [Google]
1455383418879.jpg
15 KB, 235x212
>>69787940
>He literally believes in Satan
>>
>>69789257
BE an absoulte fukup take power abuse power it is for those guys ur just one of the people theyve takin it from
>>
>>69790793
Aren't the nepehelim giants?
>>
>>69792165
yes (or as the dead sea scrolls put it ) MEN OF GREAT RENOWN
>>
>>69787940

The Ultimate Red Pill for the west is that a Middle Eastern desert religion was forced on them by Kings/Nobility and because of this cuckining, we are a weak and passive people today, which was the entire reason why Kings forced the Christcuck religion on their serfs.

We are a weak and pathetic people because we have been infected for centuries by a Semitic virus.

Once we defeat this virus and return to the true warrior spirit of European man, we will get off our asses and don't worry about hurting feelings or worrying about being offensive and sinful.
>>
File: 1422940775666.jpg (91 KB, 432x915) Image search: [Google]
1422940775666.jpg
91 KB, 432x915
>>69792165

These natty guys?
>>
>>69789057

Prince Charles or Trump.
>>
Truth found in this thread for those with the discerning heart.

Praise Christ
>>
File: cuck_pope.jpg (147 KB, 962x700) Image search: [Google]
cuck_pope.jpg
147 KB, 962x700
>>69793841

Yes Praise Christ the Jew that says to be meek, turn the other check, love your enemies and everyone as your neighbor.

That way of thinking has done wonderful things for Western man.
>>
>>69792314
>yes (or as the dead sea scrolls put it ) MEN OF GREAT RENOWN
Aren't those then results of nepehelim breeding with the daughters of men?
>>
>>69794042
The Pope is a faggot. I'm not a cucked catholic that drinks blood and smooches nigger feet.
>>
>>69794203
>The Pope is a faggot.

Like all Christcucks.

If you hate anyone, you're not a Christian.

If you don't accept anyone because of race or nationality, you're not a Christian.

You cannot be a Nationalist and a Christian. It's a heresy to all Christian churches.

You're either a Christcuck or you're not.
>>
>>69787940
Retardation: The Post
>>
>>69787940
>fairy tales
>2016
Seriously faggot?
>>
>>69793431

That arm development though

>>69790183

The building of the Tower of Babylon was an initiatory rite.

"There were nephilim on the Earth in those days (before the Flood), and also after."

The flood didn't kill all of the nephilim. See Genesis chapter 6. The theory is that Nimrod's tower was an invocation, a ritual, to tear a whole in the veil which separates our reality from the "higher" realities, which are inhabited by the "Beings of Light," variably called Angels, demons, Fallen Angels, and so forth. We can only assume that it worked, if nephilim survived the flood, Fallen Angels must have returned and bred with the "daughters of man," as they had in the times of Enoch and Noah.

There is another line of thought which holds that a rupture of the veil, similar to the one achieved by Nimrod at Babylon, occurred with the detonation of the nuclear bombs at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. This is why the UFO phenomenon picks up such traction in the 50s and 60s after WWII. The veil was pierced multiple times; and we don't know how many of "them" got through.

Jacques Vallee, the famous UFOologist who consulted with Spielberg for the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, has admitted that "aliens" have a spiritual and multidimensional aspect. This is why grey aliens are reported to have telepathic abilities, why they can move through walls, why the can levitate the abductee, and most especially why they recoil at the name of Christ.

AMA I know a lot about this shit
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 635x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 635x438
>>69794576

Meant to write "Tower of Babel," but you all got the point I'm sure
>>
>>69794042

Forgiveness is a powerful difficult concept. I too struggle to comprehend sometimes how to answer Christ's call. Then I remember how many times Christ said "My kingdom is not of this world." Ask yourself who is the king of this world? Is it not satan? Would not a merciful God deny you material attachments in this world that you do not feel and are not bound to it so one might attain true sanctity in the kingdom of God?

As for your image

The pope is no christian friend. He wears the mitre of dagon, sits on a throne and worships the sun...that is a poor analogy indeed for the behaviors Christ called for man to follow.I ask you, whose table Christ would turn over, the pope's solid gold ornate one, or the simple wooden table of the repented sinner, who prays for forgiveness from their sins alone in their home and does their best to actually follow the teachings of Yeshua.

Praying for you
>>
>>69794336
>not knowing christian doctrine
>telling christfags what they beleive
>>
File: ACvMahdi comparison.jpg (53 KB, 403x514) Image search: [Google]
ACvMahdi comparison.jpg
53 KB, 403x514
>>69787940
OP has no fucking clue

Pic related (correction not world empire but middle eastern empire, the antichrist never rules the entire world).

Don't waste your time with that retarded series trying to blame the christian west. It's propaganda of its highest form to get you to not look at islam.

I just saved you 9 hours, you're welcome.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 259x194
>>69794336
I am no Catholicuck, nigger.
>>
>>69794576

This man is teaching accurately.

Today's Nimrods will be utilizing CERN in much the same manner as the tower of Babel.
>>
>>69787940
it's going to happen someday
the problem is that we are been waiting for 2016 years and nothing, why it would be now?
>>
>>69794739
>>not knowing christian doctrine
>>telling christfags what they beleive

>implying I wasn't a Christfag like so many other cucked Americans.
>>
>>69794179
Correct.
>>
>>69794881
(cont)

http://shoebat.com/2015/04/29/the-muslims-are-building-the-tallest-tower-in-the-world-to-reach-heaven/

The 7 towers overseeing the kaaba in mecca is built on a place called mount babel.

"What other spiritual city is built on what is literally called “Mount Babel” which is also an observatory to monitor the movement of the moon and is called “Seven Towers of the House” reminiscent to the ancient name of Babel, which was also called “The house of the seven lights of the earth”?"
>>
>>69794179
Oh wait no, Nephilim are the results of fallen angels breeding with the daughter of men, creating Giants (Nephilim)
>>
>>69795216
Their remnant that survived the flood (sons of anak making man look like grasshoppers in their sight), was wiped out in the OT war campaign from numbers-joshua
>>
>>69794576
You are mostly right, but I disagree on one thing. The Angels only mated with the daughters of man once. the Nephilim came back because several of the descendant tribes of Noah discovered the ancient secrets of genetic modification and then the spirits of the dead Nephilim inhabited the bodies of the modified people.
>>
>>69794336
I'm not going to try to take off your fedora or say anything about whether god is real or not, but you're factual wrong on all of what you said. The bible doesn't say any of that shit. The bible tells you not to judge these people, but it tells you not to invite them in your home and not to eat with them. It also tells you that if a brother or someone you love comes to you and tries to weaken your faith in God then you are obliged to kill him. The bible is incredibly nationalistic and supports it completely. It tells you not to judge their souls but not yo let them in your home. I can quote passages for any of these thst you don't take my word for.
>>
>>69787940
>The arrivals
Mudshits tell me to watch this movie all the time.
>>
>>69795351
Indeed
>>
>>69795351
That's the "innocent little villages" destroyed in numbers-joshua etc. That performed human sacrifice and worshipped these beings.. as they get closer and closer to the promised land these giants population intensifies and in some areas there are only these motherfuckers and the human army is not allowed to fight there, the army in the clouds goes alone and destroys them and then comes back to the human army.
>>
File: ss.png (91 KB, 503x887) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
91 KB, 503x887
>>69795401
>I'm not going to try to take off your fedora or say anything about whether god is real or not, but you're factual wrong on all of what you said.

I believe in a God or Gods, I'm not a Fedora. I don't believe in the Jewish Christian version.

The bible does not support Nationalism. Nationalism is a sin according to the two churches that matter, the Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church. The two churches that wrote the bible and spread Christianity throughout the world.

You have to blatantly lie to say it is accepted. You have to be unChristian and lie.
>>
Look at this poor soul. >>69789057 is what happens when you chase after all manners of strange teachings instead of focusing on Christ and the Gospel.
>>
File: matthew_heimbach.png (98 KB, 684x791) Image search: [Google]
matthew_heimbach.png
98 KB, 684x791
If you're a White Nationalist or any type of racial nationalist/seperatist, you will be excommunicated.

You have to be a one race humanist in Christianity or you're gone.

If you say I am lying, I dare any of you to enter your church and say you're a white nationalist and believe white people are entitled to their own culture and nation. Tell your Priest/Reverend.

This is why I call Christians, which I once was, a Christcuck because, like you today, I was cucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 219x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 219x295
>>69795389

That may be correct; but I suspect that these errant tribes who dabbled in genetic modification did not discover it on their own. It seems more likely that a Fallen Angel taught them the methods. This would correspond roughly to a tradition recounted by dozens of ancient civilizations across the globe, whether in Chaldea, pre-Columbus America, ancient Ireland, etc. In these traditions a heavenly being - sometimes an angel or god, sometimes a survivor of the land which was destroyed by the Great Flood, shows up and teaches the men certain occult secrets, scientific knowledge, and so forth. It is interesting that the being is usually said to come from the West (corresponding to Atlantis) or the north (corresponding to Hyperborea). This is the case for the Chaldeans and the Irish (whose visitor was of the Tuatha de Danaan), although in pre-Columbus America the visitor is usually said to come from the east or the north (which makes sense if we presuppose that the pre-Flood seat was either Boreal or mid-Atlantic, although Evola believes that the Atlantean Cycle is actually an attempt at a reconstruction of the pre-Flood Boreal Cycle).
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 595x860) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 595x860
But what part do the Jews play in all this?
>>
>>69795454
The fallen angels whom the guardian cherub was leader of (supposed to oversee earth) mated with man or some kind of hybrid project happened, creating what perhaps started out as a normal fetus and ended up as these monstrous abominations when it matured.. called the nephilim meaning the fallen ones.. which then was worshipped and consumed a lot of earth and started consuming man aswell before turning on eachother.. the primary reason for the flood.

Some of them survived in flood caves or similar.. and were wiped out in the OT numbers-joshua wars by the cloud army.. that was the purpose for those battles.
>>
File: knightofdogs.jpg (55 KB, 620x467) Image search: [Google]
knightofdogs.jpg
55 KB, 620x467
>>69787940

>Satan
>Hiding or forbidding knowledge or information

Are you retarded op?

Satan was like the Prometheus of knowledge/information and self awareness.

Still believing so deeply in spirits and other dimensional boogeymen makes you look silly.
>>
>>69795953
You are wrong though. It's accepted everywhere. God gave the jews Isreal originally and told them to defend it. There are constantly passages about defending yourself and your people from your enemies. You have nothing to support your claim.

2 John 1:10-11
If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one.

Romans 14:1-4As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
>>
>>69796883
>>69795953
I should clarify that I'm using the bible as my source of what is Christian and not the faggot pope.
>>
>>69796808
the serpent in the garden of eden and telling man to eat from the tree of knowledge was an angel that gave mankind forbidden knowledge. and adam and eve symbolizes early man. It's clearly allegorical.
>>
>>69796883
Deuteronomy 13:6-10
“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

Here is another good one.
>>
>>69796338
Incorrect go and look and see that the body of christ has many parts.. It simply says that we are all one people under god, doesn't say we are equal of intelligence and abilities and these thigns, god is very nation oriented with nation duties, and tribe duties etc.

What you are confusingly equating it with is what nimrod was trying to do allegorically with the tower of babel, trying to force people to disregard nations and cultures and all follow him..
>>
>>69797071
This is during a war campaign lead by a cloud army btw. and these laws only refer to the hebrews and were added because of transgressions aswell.. as the epistles make clear.

Christians are under the covenant of the messiah which is very different. This is why christians aren't circumcized and these things aswell, and why jesus STOPPED a woman being stoned for adultery..
>>
>>69796338
>If you say I am lying, I dare any of you to enter your church and say you're a white nationalist and believe white people are entitled to their own culture and nation. Tell your Priest/Reverend.

This isn't untrue but it does not support the point you're trying to make. The beliefs of priests and popes and current teachers do not equal the teachings of Christ. They have strayed far from the teachings of Christ.
>>
>>69796883
>You are wrong though. It's accepted everywhere.

Reality and the words from Christian churches proves you wrong. Like I said, go into any Church and tell them you're a racial nationalist. See what happens to you.
>>
>World Council of Churches
Churches Overcoming Racism
http://www.oikoumene.org/en/what-we-do/racism

>National Council of Churches
"Racism is a Sin," Declares Ecumenical Caucus at the U.N. World Conference against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia, and Related Intolerance
http://www.ncccusa.org/publicwitness/ecumenicalcaucus.html

������������������������������������

>American Baptist Churches USA
Policy Statement on Racial Justice
http://www.abc-usa.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/RACIAL-JUSTICE.pdf

>Anglican Church of Canada
A Charter for Racial Justice
http://www.anglican.ca/about/ccc/cogs/arwg/charter/

>Assemblies of God
What is our Position on Racism?
http://ag.org/top/Beliefs/topics/contempissues_04_racism.cfm

>Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Becoming a Pro-Reconciling/Anti-Racist Church
http://www.disciples.org/AboutTheDisciples/TheFourPrioritiesoftheChurch/tabid/273/Default.aspx

>Church of England
Affirming our Common Humanity
http://www.churchofengland.org/media/1165806/gs%20misc%20972.doc

>Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Race and the Priesthood
http://www.lds.org/topics/race-and-the-priesthood

>Episcopal Church
The Sin of Racism
http://www.episcopalarchives.org/Afro-Anglican_history/exhibit/awakening/sin_of_racism.php

>Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Race, Ethnicity and Culture
http://www.elca.org/en/Faith/Faith-and-Society/Social-Statements/Race-Ethnicity-and-Culture

>Lutheran Church�Missouri Synod
Racism and the Church - Overcoming the Idolatry
http://www.lcms.org/Document.fdoc?src=lcm&id=1052

>Orthodox Church
Ethnophyletism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism

>Presbyterian Church in America
Pastoral Letter on Racism
http://pcahistory.org/pca/racism.pdf

>Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
Facing Racism: A Vision of the Beloved Community
http://www.pcusa.org/resource/facing-racism-vision-beloved-community/
>>
>>69797591

>Roman Catholic Church
The Church and Racism: Toward a more Fraternal Society
http://www.ewtn.com/library/curia/pcjpraci.htm

>Roman Catholic Church
Social Teaching and Racism
http://www3.villanova.edu/mission/CSTresource/racism.htm

>Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Official Statement on Racism
http://www.adventist.org/en/information/official-statements/statements/article/go/0/racism/

>Southern Baptist Convention
Resolution On Racial Reconciliation
http://www.sbc.net/resolutions/899

>United Church of Canada
That All May Be One: Anti-Racism Policy
http://www.united-church.ca/beliefs/policies/2000/t314

>United Church of Christ
Called to be an Anti-Racist Church
http://www.ucc.org/justice/racism/anti-racist-church.html

>United Methodist Church
Eradication of Racism in The United Methodist Church
http://archives.umc.org/interior_print.asp?ptid=4&mid=1005
>>
>>69797538
>a bible passage supporting my points
>b-b-ut some priest will support my point!

I could go to a Church in Sweden and talk to one of their female bishops and she would tell me all kinds of things. It does not mean anything about the actual teachings of Christ. The actual bible is what matters and it supports nationalism constantly. Way to ignore every passage I posted and think quotes of modern priests somehow are more relevant.
>>
>>69797591
>>69797616
You are quoting men. It means nothing. Quote the bible if you'd like to point about the actual teachings.
>>
>>69797523
>The beliefs of priests and popes and current teachers do not equal the teachings of Christ.

What you're saying isn't Christian because Christ created a Church leadership with the apostles . If you disobey church leadership, the leadership put into place by Christ, you're going against the Church and you're not Christian.
>>
>>69797771
Show me where it says that
>>
File: 1428873699780.jpg (13 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1428873699780.jpg
13 KB, 250x232
>>69787940
id like to meet this satan fellow, the only apparent evil in your books is the bloke in the sky,
lol what a plot twist it would be if god would actually be the bad goiym and the next book thats gonna be written reveals it, next book focuses on satan and friends giving their all to overthrow the oppressive evil, it talks about how everyone sees them as bad guys but with close friendship and willpower they can redeem their name and free all of mankind.
I can already see it its gonna win alot of awards for finishing the longest cliffhanger in the history of mankind, a story of love, friendship and struggle.
>>
File: researcher.jpg (80 KB, 625x465) Image search: [Google]
researcher.jpg
80 KB, 625x465
Mornin' good fella.
>>
>>69797616
that's very different from trying to erase nations and erase ethnicities, or insisting that various tribes has to be mixed with other tribes. if you actually study the bible you can see again and again that god is very nationalistic and refers to nations and nation duties, and duties of various tribes and stuff like this.
>>
>>69797833
>Show me where it says that

o one else dared join them, even though they were highly regarded by the people. Acts 5:13 (Note: this shows that the early Christians had a reverence for them)

We have heard that some went out from us without our authorization and disturbed you, troubling your minds by what they said. Acts 15:24

As they traveled from town to town, they delivered the decisions reached by the apostles and elders in Jerusalem for the people to obey. Acts 16:4

For we are not like many, peddling the word of God, but as from sincerity, but as from God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God. 2 Corinthians 2:17 (Note: this shows that the office they hold is more then self appointed authority).

having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone Eph. 2:20 (Note: the word founation is used to describe "the apostles and prophets", not just St. Peter)

Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. Acts 20:28 (Note: this is a clear testimony that the Holy Spirit appointed the Twelve to be "overseers" and "shepherds of the church")

As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. John 17:18 (Note: the Bible compares the ministry of Jesus to that of the Twelve)
>>
>>69797743
fucking canadians man
why dont you do what you want?
if you think it's ok explain it to God when you die
killing for your country etc
>>
>>69797743
>God has five fingered hands, a belly button and a dick
>>
>>69797955
>that's very different from trying to erase nations and erase ethnicities, or insisting that various tribes has to be mixed with other tribes. if you actually study the bible you can see again and again that god is very nationalistic and refers to nations and nation duties, and duties of various tribes and stuff like this.

If you were arguing for the Old Testament version of events I would agree with you, God was.

Christianity isn't the Old Testament, it is the New Testament and it did away with the Old and the old way of thinking.
>>
>>69789057
I thought the antichrist was supposed to be a Muslim.

inb4 Brits are Muslims
>>
>>69797962
Does this also apply to the female bishops of Sweden? Does this mean anyone who declaires them self a priest can overrule the worlds of the bible? You've still yet to use a bible passage to prove a point. Only the worlds of modern men

>>69797968
God forgives the repentant. No human lives without sin.
>>
File: 1449386155163.jpg (35 KB, 406x523) Image search: [Google]
1449386155163.jpg
35 KB, 406x523
>>69797906
Fuck off atheist fag.
>>
>>69797955
(cont) saying all are one under god doesn't mean that all should miscegenate completely.. it simply means that wherever nation you are from you are part of the body of christ when you accept him. This statement is also made because the covenant is being extended to all man where before it was the hebrews only, so it went from selective to every nation included, that doesn't mean nations should cease to exist..

If you say that nations are not supposed to exist you remove nation duty and tribal duty that has been ordained, and you are effectively trying to be like nimrod..

Why do you think the whole separation into nations and different languages is mentioned in relation to the tower of babel allegory?

And here you are claiming its biblical to miscegenate and destroy individual nations and cultures and language? Clearly you must read again more carefully.
>>
>>69789057
jesus christ anon
>>
>>69798199
>Does this also apply to the female bishops of Sweden? Does this mean anyone who declaires them self a priest can overrule the worlds of the bible? You've still yet to use a bible passage to prove a point. Only the worlds of modern men

If they don't have Apostolic succession, then they aren't legitimate. That succession can only come from the Orthodox or Roman Catholic Church.

If you aren't Orthodox or Catholic, you're Protestant, you're not really a Christian anyways because you rejected, you protest, against the Church established by Jesus Christ when he gave the commission to the Apostles.

The Orthodox and Catholic church are the true church and authority and those two churches say racialism and nationalism are heresies and a sin. They will excommunicate you. They will marry non-whites to whites and they kill kiss the feet of migrants. They will tell nations to accept all refugees.

Go into any of these churches and tell them your views and see how they react.

I don't really care anyways what a female Priest thinks because I know it's bullshit and I'm not a Christian anymore anyways because it's all bullshit.
>>
>>69789057
>The Antichrist will be Prince William
Honestly I don't have trouble seeing this.
Little lizard bastard only flies rescue helicopters as a cover.
>>
>>69798471
The bible doesn't say that

>b-but this priest says that

but it's not in the bible

>b-b-b-but go into a church and ask a priests

but it's not in the bible

>but go into a church and go say that and see what-

This is getting pretty fucking pointless at this point anon
>>
>>69798636

The bible does say that.

Orthodoxy rejects the teaching that churches or countries should be divided along racial lines. For, “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus” (Gal. 3:28). And again, “They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one Shepherd” (Jn. 10:16).
>>
>>69798636
Biblical autism is the worst thing to happen to Christianity.

I don't doubt the reformers had the best of intentions, but it's time we stopped this and united.
>>
>>69798738
That passage confirms what I said. That we are all God's children and we cannot judge each other. It says nothing of not defending ourselves from them. Refer once again to these passage
>>69797071
>>69796883

It's as simple as this

>You cannot judge them. Your soul is no different from the. But do not eat with them.

You've yet to refute any of this. The passage you posted further backs up what I said.
>>
>>69798636
Yep he doesn't get it, the bible is very nationalistic with nation duty and tribal duties ordained..

He doesn't realize it by he's advocating the nimrod allegory of the tower of babel, why do you think god divided people up into nations with different languages to stop what was going on in that allegory.. It was an attempted unification into an empire and attempt to remove nations by merging them into an empire, and follow a false god.. and to stop it what happened.. divided people up into nations and different tongues again.. cancelling the process out..

The guy who appears to be a former christian basically said "oh priest says this, therefore christianity is bullshit" hmm.. probably should read the text and study it instead of what the priest says, he might be saying incorrect things to you, if what he says doesn't match with the bible, don't accept it..
>>
>>69798636
>muh sola scrptura
Okay, faggot, where does the Bible say that?
>>
>>69798917

My soul is different than an Asian, African, or Indian.

We all have different souls. Our cultures and nations express these different souls.

Christianity wants to ignore this, defeat it, and claim we all have one soul.

It's death and destruction of uniqueness and why I reject it.
>>
>>69798917
if you are saying you cant judge
you are defending from what?
>>
>>69798982
>Yep he doesn't get it, the bible is very nationalistic with nation duty and tribal duties ordained..

Keep lying to yourselves on /pol/ while every church, church leader, monks, saints, etc disagree with you and denounce you.

Your version is only accepted here. Lie to yourselves, like good Christians lie, and enjoy your /pol/ version.
>>
>>69799088
This is completely incorrect..

You don't get it, the bible is very nationalistic with nation duty and tribal duties ordained..

Don't you realize that you're claiming the bible advocates the nimrod allegory of the tower of babel, why do you think god divided people up into nations with different languages to stop what was going on in that allegory.. It was an attempted unification into an empire and attempt to remove nations by merging them into an empire, and follow a false god.. and to stop it what happened.. divided people up into nations and different tongues again.. cancelling the process out..

Total bible illiteracy is what we have going in this thread.. it's like doing exercize in class with a person who forgot to read the pages for todays lesson.. and he ends up asking stupid questions or making stupid conclusions because he hasn't studied it but just kinda skimmed it.
>>
>>69799088
I acknowledge you and I believe different things and I will make no attempt to argue with your beliefs. I am only arguing with your false interpretation of Christianity. I've posted passage after passage yet you reject them because apparently your view of what Christianity is is somehow more reliable than the bible. If you will not accept the words of the bible as what is Christian, and instead accept modern men's words as what is Christian then there is no point to us even continuing.
>>
>>69799330

Christianity isn't the Old Testament, Judaism is and you're claiming Jewish nationalism is Christianity, it's not.

Christianity is the New Testament that dropped the Jewish Nationalism for one world Jew Christ.

Keep lying to yourself to Justify your Christcuck worship.
>>
>>69799212
Look buddy i care about what the bible actually says, the church having a massive falling away before it's restored is infact predicted in it, so it shouldn't be a surprise..

Bible, the word of god is my authority not a church leader who may or may not peddle something inaccurate to his pulpit.
>>
>>69799089
If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.
>>
>>69799512
?
>>
>>69799212
>Keep lying to yourselves on /pol/ while every church, church leader, monks, saints, etc disagree with you and denounce you.

But not the bible. It's as simple as that. Words of the bible > words of men. This is all there is to it.
>>
File: 1447618859741.jpg (35 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1447618859741.jpg
35 KB, 229x343
>>69798234
what a day when the so called only place where people learn about morality, peace and love is the place where all the hate is coming from, how does it feel to be outplayed by your own teachings.

brb going to go sacrifice a squirrel to the lake fairy and beg for summer harvest to be plentiful
>>
>>69799596
>But not the bible. It's as simple as that. Words of the bible > words of men. This is all there is to it.

The New Testament, which Christianity is based off of, does denounce you, not the Jewish Nationalist old testament, but you're not Jews, right?
>>
>>69799583
I thought that would answer your question of what to defend from. It means to not accept those that don't follow Christ's teachings, as in Muslim hordes trying to come in and rape you out of existence.
>>
>>69799596

BTW, The churches that denounce you, wrote the New Testament and codified it. If you denounce the church, you denounce the people who wrote the New Testament.
>>
>>69799757
>The New Testament, which Christianity is based off of, does denounce you
No it doesn't and I've already posted actual evidence otherwise which you've ignored. Do you want me to keep posting it? I'll respond to every one of your posts with this as long as you keep saying it.

Christianity isn't just the new testament, it's both, hence why they come together.
>>
>>69799493
Eh excuse me, the nation duties and tribal duties aren't removed for being under the covenant of the messiah, but the OT laws like in leviticus were for the hebrews and was only to last a certain time, they were supposed to become christians when the messiah came, but they didn't.. which the epistles explain quite well that these laws like leviticus was added to the hebrews because of transgressions and to keep them in a certain way till the messiah came.. Who then extended the covenant to all mankind instead of the hebrews only.

The OT is part of the bible and it has prophecies that are fullfilled in the new testament and are also used to decode things that haven't happened yet..

Ridiculous to suggest that the old testament is not part of christianity ofcourse it is, but we understand that the OT covenant for the hebrews, this is not the covenant christians are under..
>>
>>69799807
yea but if you go and yell at them
or kill them cus they dont think like you, you are wasting you time

there are people who will lisen the word of God and accept it and there are other that dont and you move on God didnt chose everyone

also God send plages, muslims could be one to punish europe, i dont give a shit who they fuck
>>
File: sao-anthropomorphic-head.jpg (8 KB, 173x230) Image search: [Google]
sao-anthropomorphic-head.jpg
8 KB, 173x230
The god of the Israel is evil and Lucifer was right to rebel against him. Humanity must unite to destroy God and dominate the universe.
>>
>>69799674
Go for it you filthy pagan.
>>
>>69800020
I only mean to defend ourselves and not let them in our homes and eat with them (ie our nations) not try to convert them or something.
>also God send plages, muslims could be one to punish europe

I also suspect this is true. A common theme I've seen in the bible is God empowering your enemies when you turn your back on him.
>>
Jesus doesn't see Race
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Jesus doesn't see Race:
The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

Jesus said everyone is one.
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
>>
Christ brings the races and people together as one.

“Wherefore, remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh...That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promises, having no hope and without God in the world.

But now, in Christ Jesus, ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us...to make in himself of twain one man...And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body.”

Ephesians 2:11-16
>>
>>69787940
You literally believe in magic and fairy tales. Please don't reproduce.
>>
>>69800280
>>69800385

Go into your Churches and tell them these verses support your Christian racial/nationalism.

You will be excommunicated and the New Testament proves you wrong.

But keep defending this cucked religion.
>>
>>69799935
(cont) the OT covenant law fell away, when the messiah arrived..

Galatians 3

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Couldn't be more clear..
>>
>>69800543
>26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Anyone, no matter what race or nation, is one now because of Christ.

There is no difference in humans and a Christian cannot be a racialist or nationalist because they would have to reject other Christians of other races from their nations.

IT'S GLOBALIST ONE WORLD KEKANITY.

To say it isn't, you have to blatantly lie and lying is a sin and not Christian.

I will follow the old Gods of Europe who had a warrior soul, not a cucked pacifist soul that says to let the world walk all over you.
>>
File: 1438530456788.jpg (118 KB, 680x576) Image search: [Google]
1438530456788.jpg
118 KB, 680x576
>>69800230
i already smeared wolf blood on a old tree spirit i asked it to commune with the rest of the nature and ward off refugee invaders it seems to be working but i think its just that were too poor to be like sweden.
>>
>>69800543
This is how you destroy people who point to old testament covenant law (only for the hebrews and only meant to be for a certain time) and say "oh you christians you evil"..

No.. christians are not under that covenant and that law. why christians aren't circumcized either, in actuality it was only the hebrews who were supposed to be circumsized at that time.. and that was added because of transgressions (sexual ritual to baal) because it curbed sexual pleasure.. so to deter them from that..

This is why the epistles argued against the hebrews with regards to circumcision etc. they were supposed to stop this practice and follow christ, because the messiah had arrived.
>>
>>69800925

We know Old Testament is for Jewish Nationalism and that New Testament Christianity is for one human global Humanism.
>>
>>69800846
Again i've demonstrated it for you like 5 times already and you clearly are not reading what i'm writing.

You are trying to argue that christians should be like nimrod, that's actually what you are suggesting.

What happened to stop nimrod, the process was reversed by what.. dividing into nations and different languages..

Do you think god then hates nations and different languages? no..
>>
>>69801042

You have demonstrated it in your mind, like your faith.

Every church and the words of the New Testament are against everything you're saying.

If you used the Jewish Old Testament to justify Nationalism, I could agree with you but the Old Testament is only for Jews where as Christ is for everyone.

The fact you cannot see how cucked this is is your problem.
>>
>>69801016
No, wrong again, it was a covenant for the hebrews the OT that was to prepare them for the messiah to arrive, and when he arrived, the covenant LAWS were annulled (not what he had promised the hebrews, but the covenant LAWS like circumcision) were supposed to be annulled.. and to follow christ..

It's very clear if you just scroll up what i just quoted you from galatians 3.. couldn't be more clearer, and you ignore it..

Had nothing to do with removing nations, yeshua simply extended a new covenant to all mankind.. And instead of following the new covenant law of the messiah, the jews stuck to their traditions making the covenant of the messiah of no effect..
>>
I agree with you that Jesus doesn't like the Jews and Jews don't like Jesus

The Jews are Old Testament racial nationalist where as Jesus Christ is the New Testament Multicultural God.

Of course they aren't going to like each other.
>>
>>69801169
Where in the new testament does it say national states shouldn't exist and we should be like one big empire? (no not the kingdom after the judgement you can't use that).. it doesn't what you are arguing is what nimrod did.. do you want to build tower of babel?

Infact it says the opposite.. But please go ahead show me some "examples" and let's take it from there.
>>
>>69801574
>national states shouldn't exist and we should be like one big empire? (no not the kingdom after the judgement you can't use that).

How convenient that I cannot use the One Kingdom that Christ will create.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69800186
>YFW JRPGS got it right.
>>
>>69801317
i really think God wanted all the world unite under one nation. Nimrod with the tower of babel was the first try but they failed, we are the second try and it seem we are going to fail again
>>
>>69801695

Bro, you see it yourself that it's one world humanistic crap.

I know you're afraid of the Christian hell and punishment but it's not real.

European people have their own Gods and their stories and worldview is our own. Life will make sense when you understand what is natural to you and not rebel against your nation by adopting an insane foreign desert religion.
>>
>>69801468
he's just acknowleding that he's god of all humanity.. Not saying that all are exactly the same, infact the explanation of the body of christ is the exact opposite, in the epistles it explains that the body have many different parts, some are uncomely but they each have their function aswell and functions as part of the whole.. This is an extension of the whole nation duty thing..

Not at any point does it say to remove nations or anything of that sort..
>>
>>69801982
>he's just acknowleding that he's god of all humanity.
>he's god

What if there is more than one God?
>>
>>69801695
Ofcourse you can't you dullard, because it's AFTER THE JUDGEMENT of all remnant nations.. where they then take an oath to jesus..

That's god himself ruling on earth, not some kind of politician..

>>69801831
Total nonsense.. the tower of babel was an empire in defiance of god and in worship of a false god.. god directly in the bible stops this process.. so you can't be serious..

It's only god that will unify the world under him after the judgement.. and rule on earth via jesus..

he doesn't want anyone else to try it why.. because it's satans plan to try to unify the world under satan.. before god comes.. This was the attempt nimrod was trying to usher in.
>>
>>69802221
>Ofcourse you can't you dullard, because it's AFTER THE JUDGEMENT of all remnant nations.. where they then take an oath to jesus..

Jesus Christ will destroy all the evil racists and create the One Kingdom for all races that followed him.

That is literally what the New Testament says because if you don't love your brother Christian or accept them, you're not of Christ.

No nigger is my brother nor will it ever be.
>>
>>69802221
ah maybe you are right

but it will happen at the end we will unite under one nation
that's when the end begin, read revelations
>>
>>69802061
Christianity is trinitary monotheism.. it means we believe that god has 3 distinct persons that operate in tandem with eachother, but he's one.

This is the holy spirit (the eternal) the father, and the son (right hand of the father). They operate autonomously but are completely connected and ultimately are the same..
>>
File: 1459678091735.jpg (77 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1459678091735.jpg
77 KB, 640x636
WHAT IS THE REALEST RELIGION?

Gnostic Christianity? Kikery? Babylonian Gods?

Help me out.
>>
>>69802443
(cont)

So god is not only the son, not only the heavenly father flying around in the clouds, and not only the holy spirit.

But all these 3 at the same time, completely interconnected.. thus me" (jesus) and the father (heavenly father) are one (through the holy spirit).
>>
>>69802443

I know what the Trinity is, I used to be a Christcuck Orthodox.
>>
File: 1457160844433.jpg (11 KB, 173x215) Image search: [Google]
1457160844433.jpg
11 KB, 173x215
>>69789057
i dont even not believe you 2bh
>>
>>69802647
Luciferianism
>>
>>69802441
No it's describing an empire that rises in the middle east, it won't rule the entire world.. because it will declare war against the rest of the world after 7 years of peace, But it's a longer subject to get into.. And 8 kings and 7 princely men rise up to fend it off before god himself arrives in the clouds with an army 10.000 strong, destroys huge parts of it and forces it to capitulate.

Anyways if you want to know more about the trinity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmtNqJ5wC2g this is a very good video, explains how to validate the trinity in the bible when someone attacks the bible and claims it's not there.
>>
>>69803253

>IT'S ALL REAL IN MY MIND BECAUSE I READ IT IN A BOOK WRITTEN BY JEWISH MEN
>NOT KEKED
>>
>>69801831
The Tower of Babel divided people, though
>>
>>69803468

It separated his chosen Jews from the rest of the world.

Now with Christ, they don't have to be separated.
>>
>>69802647
Calvinism
>>
>>69802647
>WHAT IS THE REALEST RELIGION?

Depends on your race.

I'm of germanic decent so Germanic heathenism is what I've been studying and proclaiming as my indigenous tribal religion.
>>
File: 1459664817666.jpg (132 KB, 800x770) Image search: [Google]
1459664817666.jpg
132 KB, 800x770
>>69804270
I'm half Romanian and half Serb. I have blonde hair and am white.
>>
>>69804614

okay....
>>
File: 1363992367610.gif (826 KB, 489x484) Image search: [Google]
1363992367610.gif
826 KB, 489x484
>>69803745
Did it, though?
>>
>>69803468
Exactly i'm trying to save people from their trouble with the bullshit videos like those the OP linked, i've personally through my life watched about probably 1 years worth of these bullshit videos.. and once you study the bible you see they don't have a clue about what the bible teaches..

Their fallacy is even warned about in the bible.. where it says the prophecies of the bible is not for personal interpretation.. what it means is like this..

what these bullshit artists probably wellmeaning do that author the videos like those in the OP do is generally they go straight to revelation and just let their imagination run wild..

When the book of revelations describes things that hasn't happened yet.. how to decode it is you go to the allegories of the major and minor prophets of the old testament etc. and match them with revelation and like an allegory that must fit the mold.. And then through that process it is decoded.

For instance, all the beast empires of the bible were pretty much middle eastern empires, babylonian, assyrian, egyptian etc.

The empire revived is a middle eastern empire.. it's all of them coming back as one massive ones in the end.

But it doesn't rule the entire world.. because it declares war against the rest of the world.. so what's there to declare war against if it rules the entire world..

Similarly another mistake they make is about ancient babylon.. they forget what was said about it.. it is in a desert by the red sea.. also when it is destroyed.. people lament by throwing sand up in their face.. this is a unique middle eastern custom.. not practiced in the west at all..

What's by the red sea.. mecca.. what's that.. edom.. from teman to dedan (yemen to saudi arabia) what's next to mecca.. by the red sea..

For 1400 years islam went around like a roaring lion seeking whom it may devour.. then the beast empire that comprised of nations from previous beast empires mentioned in the bible, suffered a mortal headwound..
>>
>>69804614

Look into Zalmoxianism.
>>
>>69804614
Best combination in the world, desu.To make your kids better, find a polish gf.
>>
>>69804803
(cont) at this point scholars began to say well it can't be islam then cause the caliphate empire was dismantled.. ah but they forget that it says it COMES BACK AGAIN.. bigger badder and nastier than ever before.. the mortal headwound is healed..

This is exactly what muslims expect, they wait for a guy they call the mahdi, (guided one in arabic) which is according to muslim prophecy to revive the caliphates bigger than ever before and make peace treaty with christians and jews and rule with peace as a singular emperor for 7 years..
>>
>>69804854
>Zalmoxianism.
>filthy dacian god

>not praying to Gebeleizis
>the real getic god of thunder , sky and rain.

>worst case scenario, pray to Sabazios or Kotys.
>also , fuck Bendis fags.
>>
>>69804803
the beast will conquer all the nations, then God come back and fight against him
>>
>>69804953
ofcourse the christian prophecy is very clear on this, this is the antichrist of the bible who will break this peace treaty and declare war against the rest of the world. Ushering in the tribulation..

Islam is monotheistic unitarianism, they believe that god is ONLY a spirit, thus they deny christ as son of god, they deny the father, they also deny jesus was ever crucified, and the holy spirit in islam is an angel called gabriel, thus the blasphemy is complete..

"who is the liar but he who denies that jesus is the christ, he is the antichrist he who denies the father and the son"

http://shoebat.com/2015/04/29/the-muslims-are-building-the-tallest-tower-in-the-world-to-reach-heaven/ related link.

The bible warns about islam before it was ever created in great detail, this is one of the examples 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

And after warning about false gospel about to be preached where does he go.. to arabia.. and returns to damascus (syria) to warn them..

"15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus."
>>
>>69805058

According to Herodotus, Getae equated Gebeleizis with Zalmoxis as the same god.
>>
What is the reality of the great flood? I read here somewhere that a flood happened in the past but I don't know anything else, redpill pls
>>
>>69805160
No it doesnt say that it simply doesn't.. he declares war against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god that his fathers did not know..

He doesn't conquer all the nations, but he attempts to, 8 kings and 7 princely men stand against him.. But within his kingdom if you don't pay allegiance to him (shahada) or recieve his mark (bismillah warn on forehead and arm in muslim battledress) or allegiance to the caliph (the number of his name 666) you can't buy or sell within his empire..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4hh0Zxn5Xg#t=10m35s the number 666 what does it mean.. "let he who has the wisdom calculate the number of the beast because it is the number of a man (the emperor mahdi) the black stone meteorite at the corner of the kaaba in mecca symbolizes him.

Look where the 666 is at the kaaba depiction.. at the corner where mohammad placed the black stone after he conquered mecca.
>>
>>69805605

Who cares, it didn't kill all the Jews and we have to deal with them today and their cucked religion Christianity.
>>
>>69787940

It's all real guys, but if you believe God's word is real and he is all knowing. If you believe everything in the bible will come to pass.

Then you gotta turn the other cheek niga.

The Illuminati takes control soon, and for a 1000 years they will rule.

http://www.thegroundwork.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU4MlcxHYbk
>>
>>69805431
Different things, nigga.Zamolxis was a chthonic god, while Gebeleizis was a heavenly, celestial god.

Zamolxis was more of an afterlife god, to which you could send messages( by sacrificing the best athlete by throwing him in three spears), while Gebeleizis was a daily,regular god.

Getae were so proud that they even threatened the gods to do their bidding, they ever fired arrows in the sky , to hurt them.
>>
>>69805717
(cont) sorry skip to 10m35s to see the 666 at the corner of the babylonian cube, i linked it timecoded but it obviously opens from the beginning when linked here.

Here is comparison between mahdi and antichrist, small error it's not a world kingdom it's a massive empire but not the entire world.

http://s133.photobucket.com/user/wpyo_funnies/media/mahdi4.jpg.html

See how well it fits.
>>
>>69805717
quote that

all im reading is one person will rise an unite all the nations, 8 or 9 kings will rule under his guidense
Gods people will fight against him, they lose
then Jesus come back and fight against him
he win and the story ends

it begins in Revelation 13
>>
>>69805926
(cont)
And muslims FULLY expect the mahdi to do these things.. it's not some made up thing that muslims expect this, according to islamic prophecy that's exactly the things the mahdi will do.

They are looking forward to it, it's why they are going crazy over in the middle east because according to islam only the mahdi can revive their caliphate after some massive muslim civil war in the middle east, so they await him sometime in the future.
>>
>>69805605

The story of the Great Flood is not uniquely Christian. It is found in many, many ancient civilizations, most of which never had contact with each other until relatively recently.

Off the top of my head, I will list some of the civilizations that had worldwide flood stories (all of these include a tiny number of survivors who go on to repopulate the Earth, like Noah):

-Sumerian (Gilgamesh/Utnapishtim)
-Ancient Irish
-Pre-Columbus Americas (esp. Mayans but also Aztecs, see K'Iche')
-Ancient China
-Hebrews/Christians
-Hellenes/Greeks (Deucalion)
-Ancient Hindus
-Nordic Peoples (Bergelmir)
-Ojibwa Native Americans (North America)
-Muisca of South America

There are many more, I can't recall all of them. The salient thing is that very few of the civilizations made contact with each other when the flood stories were formed. Why did the Mayans recount essentially the same story as the Sumerians?
>>
>>69806009
no the 8 kings and 7 princely men will fight against him.. not rule under his guidance..

Micah 5 joel 3 for instance.

micah 5:

"And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men."

The assyrian is one of the many nicknames for the antichrist.
>>
Go back to /x/, faggots.
>>
>>69806240
You're looking at revelations isolated, like i explained before that's now how you decode it.. you don't go to revelations and just use your imagination.. go to the other prophets see what they have to say with these things, and let the allegories fit the mold..

This is why it says prophecy is not for personal interpretation.. don't go to revelation and use your imagination in other words, and act as if the prophets allegories are irellevant, they exist for this very purpose to decode these things.

Also be sure to look at micah 5 before and after what i quoted to you.. you can clearly see it's a retaliation based on the antichrist trying to invade them.. even says that the seed of jacob will be among the gentiles.. (that's the lost tribes of israel). who's that.. the christians europe.. and christian west..
>>
>>69806745
i think micah 5 talk about a punishment of God to their people's disobedience, not the end of times

Daniel and Isaiah talk about the end of times, they are pretty much the same as revelations
>>
>>69806998
It's talking about the last days, read micah 4.. it starts with this.. "But in the last days it shall come to pass" and then it spills over in micah 5 etc.

>daniel and isaiah talk about the end of times they are pretty much the same as revelations

Ah you're catching on here, see revelations talk of things that has not yet happened, to decode them you go through all the major and minor prophets and see if they were saying something about these things..

Also remember this matthew 28 recipy.. when two or more come together in my name there i am in the midsts of them..

It doesn't mean christians should only gather together in 2 or 3 and no more no less.. it means when 2 or 3 prophets are talking about similar things but adding different detail.. PAY ATTENTION..

Ezekiel 28 and isaiah 14 is an example of this.. exact same story.. one says the guardian cherub was in the garden of god (the murderer from the beginning) another says the same prophecy against him where you get lucifer, remember it's in hebrew.. it's OT.. what is that sentence in hebrew.. lucifer son of the morning star.. nope.. it's heyal bin sahar/saharon oh you brightness of the crescent..

It gives you the very symbols that the cherub was worshipped by throughout time.. egypt isis (crescent on her head, and star in the crescent) and horus (the star)

Golden calf (apis bull horn crescent/star within the horns)

Asteroth (crescent) baal (star) and so on.. inevitably morphing into islam.. allah (crescent) mohammad (star) which then becomes allah (crescent) mahdi (star) which mohammad said would come.

Can't remember all of them of top of my head but there are 7 beast empires in the bible mentioned, i just gave you a few, each have the exact same symbols.. in rome.. diana (crescent) appolyon (star), artemis (crescent) and her image that fell from heaven (star)

When rome fell, the eastern leg of rome was what.. byzantine empire.. What did that become..
>>
>>69808788
(cont)

What did that become.. mohammat II sacked constantinople and haga sophia was converted into a mosque.. Turkey became the leader of the ottoman caliphate..

This is the mistake people make, they think it's a revival of a roman empire..

Yes it is a revival of a roman empire, but its eastern part only is part of this empire..

Is islamic caliphate of an egyptian empire.. yes.. a babylonian empire, yes, an assyrian empire, yes.. the nations involved in the caliphates were all parts of previous beast empires mentioned in the bible..

And what's the final empire that is revived and suffered a mortal headwound.. all those nations that were part of the previous beast empire (but only the roman eastern part) they ALL COME BACK AGAIN under islam.. look at a map of the islamic empire, and you begin to see..

So now the confusion also.. where it says iirc.. the 8th is also like the 7th.. what's up with that.. well.. caliph mohammad and allah (a god of war) Islam.. 1400 years.. mortal headwound in 1922.. revived.. by caliph mahdi and allah.. THEY ARE BOTH CALIPHS.. mahdi is mohammads successor and the muslims will recognize that he has marks in his body etc. that will identify him, which makes him automatically supreme emperor over all the islamic world.

What means caliph.. successor of mohammad.
>>
>>69809191
And then this empire will be so powerful that its time will be very limited for the sake of the christians.. And then god returns to make it capitulate before it takes over the entire earth.. Meanwhile 8 kings and 7 princely men fight to withstand this massive empire..

As it breaks its 7 year peace treaty and declare war against all the rest of the world, against the kuffar..
>>
>>69809384

I can't wait for the multicultural New Kingdom Christ will create and make all races who believe in him as one.
>>
>>69809384
(cont) this is why it says when the mortal headwound is revived, it lasts only for a short time and then goes into destruction and is never seen again..

Who's the false prophet according to the bible, mohammad, why when muslims want you to convert they say will you say allah is the only god and mohammad is his messenger..

And if you ask them well if mohammad is a prophet, why can't i say allah is the only god and.. ezekiel is his messenger. they will say nono you can't say that.. and allah doesn't mean god btw. it's a specific deity... Is why you can't say god is the only god and mohammad is his messenger, they will ask you no you have to say allah is the only god..

what is the beast, the beast empire (islamic caliphate) which is successor of the other beast empires mentioned in the bible, who is the mahdi, the singular emperor the antichrist, that is helped by the false prophet (mohammad claims he is divine and from god). And "allah" helps mahdi to perform signs and wonders, he recieves supernatural help from satan..

And the muslims expect the mahdi to declare himself representative of god on earth in jerusalem.. (dome of the rock and all that, that they built last time the muslims conquered jerusalem)
>>
>>69809651

Sorry Carl, the Somali rapists and Pakistani child molesters imported by Western governments will be in Hell by that time.
>>
>>69809651
Hehe well it's not multicultural it will be one kingdom with jesus as king, and every tongue and nation taking an oath that he is son of god and earth inducted into the kingdom of heaven.

This also tells you that there will be nations left, not all nations are destroyed.. nor are all nations taken over by the beast empire, but there will ofcourse be a massive battle to fend off the caliphate..
>>
File: 1438845940804.jpg (116 KB, 620x867) Image search: [Google]
1438845940804.jpg
116 KB, 620x867
We all know that David de Rothschild is the antichrist
>>
File: last_thumb1358349955.jpg (118 KB, 634x768) Image search: [Google]
last_thumb1358349955.jpg
118 KB, 634x768
>>69787940
WARNING WARNING WARNING

THIS OP IS A PSYOP TO DISCREDIT REAL RED PILLS (AKA ORTHODOX TEACHING ABOUT THE ANTICHRIST AND THE ENDTIMES)

TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON: EVERY POINT MADE IN THESE VIDEOS IS A LIE WITH A LITTLE BIT OF TRUTH MIXED IN.
>>
>>69810603

How very convincing, your real edition of the truth has definitely exposed his as a forgery!
>>
>>69810683
For us who know the truth we are responsible to speak out against a lie and these videos are full of lies. Your decisions are your responsibility.
>>
File: 1387092581273.jpg (358 KB, 958x576) Image search: [Google]
1387092581273.jpg
358 KB, 958x576
>>69787940
You speak of a future antichrist and then show the symbols of his coming. Symbols already in the world.
Futurism is a lie meant to deceive the very elect.

Antichrist is already in the world.
1 John 4:3
>>
This little bit will make /pol/ lacks chuckle a bit.. during the judgement of the remnant nations, he gathers them into a valley and he divides them into two camps.. those on the left.. go into destruction, those on the right go into the kingdom.

>left go into destruction, get it

Don't tell me god doesn't have foresight and also a sense of humor.

And ofcourse the dead will come alive to be judged to either destruction or to enter the kingdom.. and the remnant will also be changed and recieve new and glorious bodies.. because the body of sin cannot enter the kingdom of heaven.

(reverting the fall of man that the guardian cherub was responsible for, as its spoken of for instance the human lifespan post flood was reduced to average 120 years at optimal conditions) were pre flood it was much longer, even during the fall of man they lived 900+ years..

But once the kingdom of heaven is established death is conquered.. Is also why the christians we believe in a living god, and our bodies are the temples of the holy spirit..

Jesus spoke of this aswell when he said destroy this temple and i will raise it up in 3 days, they thought he was speaking of an earthly temple structure, no he was speaking of himself being ressurected.. he was speaking of his body as temple of the holy spirit..
>>
>>69811898
(cont) it also says satan is author of death and fear of death.. why.. because by taking away the understanding of god.. the holy spirit the father and the son.. he makes you fear death, thinking you are nothing when your body is destroyed.. thus making you do evil things and go along with evil things instead of doing the right thing. Look at what islam does, it's the ultimate fear of death tool.. accept islam or get your head chopped off.. Takes a lot of faith to say no to that..

If you fear death, remember that the dead will rise again in christ jesus :) And he will wipe our tears from our eyes..
>>
What i don't understand, why was it necessary for God to sacrifice his own son?

Did he lost the control of us?
Did he not realize we are creatures of sin? it is human to sin, i doubt God can truly understand us.
I'm convinced Satan is the Lord of this world, not God.
>>
>>69812419
>What i don't understand

You will never understand disjointed made-up fiction. There is no point in trying to.
>>
>>69812419
Excellent question. The guardian cherub caused the fall of man.. so he messed up the progression..

Christianity is trinitarian monotheism, we believe god is one but has 3 parts that are interconnected.. and essentially are the same yet have autonomy.. The holy spirit, the eternal, which our bodies are the temple of, the heavenly father (the enforcing army in the clouds) and the son, god in the flesh on earth. Together they are one and the same.

Why jesus said to them me (jesus) and the father (heavenly father in the clouds that enforce the physical beings) are one (through the holy spirit) one of the declarations of the trinity, but essentially they are the same.. jesus is a vessel, it is the father and the holy spirit speaking through him, but he had the representation of a man born of a virgin..

Is why when he said before abraham I am (its the father and holy spirit speaking through him) but they're like what.. is this guy crazy, he's standing right here in the flesh and he says he was here before abraham.. how is this possible, he must be nuts..

Yet with this understanding it made perfect sense.

It was necessary for yeshua to come, to appear because the cherub had made a big mess.. That cause man to fall into a fallen state..

This was not the original intent of the situation. Thus the judgement became necessary. To restore the damage done, to redeem man instead of destroy it..

God came in the flesh to show us the truth, because man had fallen and were decieved by the cherub in order to have man worship him instead of god.. the serpent in the garden of god.. eat from this tree of knowledge, you won't die, just follow me (in submission) and i will show you the secrets they don't want you to know..

These things were to be given freely for a later time when man was ready, but he used trickery to enslave mankind to his will.. and therefore man fell.
>>
>>69812419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmtNqJ5wC2g here's an excellent video on the trinity in the bible, from a point of it being attacked by others, and how show them plainly that it's very visible in the bible.
>>
>>69812419
>i'm convinced satan is the lord of this world..

Difference between who has been worshipped as god of this world and who IS the real god of this world.

Do you know that allah is called the lord of man and of the underworld.. the lord of man and of the djinn (demons).

go look up surat al jinn from the qu'ran where the djinn (spirits of the fallen ones trapped on earth till the judgement) say that they pay allegiance to allah and convert to islam, that god has no son, and they can't get into heaven because it's being guarded by strong guards..

Literally in the qu'ran..

God came to tell us that satan is NOT the real god of this world.. and to not worship him.. And he's going to clean up the mess.
>>
>>69813748
(cont) jesus god in the flesh, as part of the trinity showing us, that god has conquered death.. and to not be afraid..
>>
>>69813900
(cont)

If you look in bible ezekiel 28 and isaiah 14 king of tyre is one of the nicknames of satan.. it explains it clearly he was an annointed guardian cherub.. ordained with all kinds of gems and precious things.. (awards) he looks like a fucking peacock.. beautiful.. perfect in all his ways it says.. till a flaw was discovered in him, he became jealous of man.. and he was thrown out from amidst the firery stones.

This flaw of the guardian cherub is revealed in the allegory of job, where the cherub nickname satan (another nickname for him) means the accuser.. and satan becomes jealous of man for whatever reason or of mankinds destiny.. and god is saying to him look at job.. this wonderful guy.. he does everything right.. and satan goes.. ah but does job fear god for nothing, because if i take this away from him he will surely spite you and all you have given him.. and god says do this but i don't want to do this to job, but if you think this then do it but do this by your own hand..

And it goes on and on and job loses everything (allegorical of what the cherub did to man) and at the end job is like what the fuck is going on i did everything right, and god tells him i do this for a purpose job that you don't understand..

The betrayal of the cherub was massive.. and great his fall was.. and he caused the fall of man to occur..

What is allah called in the islamic texts.. people plotteth and allah plotteth and allah is the greatest of all plotters/decievers..

The greatest of all decievers.. allah, right there all along..

What is he also called, the most proud one.. right out of ezekiel 28 isaiah 14.. what did the fallen cherub become.. his proudness was his fall, he didn't like man for whatever reason and a flaw was discovered him and he became a murderer and did terrible things which that specific allegory doesn't tell in detail..
>>
>>69814994
(cont) oh yeah i forgot to mention after the cherub is done with his handywork of destroying job in order to try to make him spite god.. god finally says ok enough.. you want me to destroy this man without a cause! (he was figured out! his flaw revealed)
>>
File: 1439751550469.jpg (725 KB, 1122x1600) Image search: [Google]
1439751550469.jpg
725 KB, 1122x1600
>>69792533
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.