[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have I never seen a half Jew, half Muslim before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 443x332
Why have I never seen a half Jew, half Muslim before?
>>
>>69787790
you can't mix oil and vinegar
>>
>>69787790
islam is not a race aussie
>>
>>69787790
Because Jews are a race and Muslims are a religion? What kind of retarded question is this, it's like asking "why have I never seen a half Christian half Japanese person?" They are in totally different categories
>>
>>69787954
But the Jewish people are, well, half the time.
>>
File: autism levels.jpg (22 KB, 720x253) Image search: [Google]
autism levels.jpg
22 KB, 720x253
>>69787790
>>
>>69788028
nope, only in their heads
>>
>>69787914
you can if you include eggs...
>>
Because you are not looking very hard. Muslim men can marry jewish women. The children are muslim of course.

>>69787914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdhpIZqUAJ4
>>
>>69788013

Technically Judaism is a race.

Yet here in America they try to say that it isn't so they won't be perceived as racist.

They think they have immunity from being racists even though they are the biggest racists on the planet.
>>
File: jews race.png (91 KB, 798x559) Image search: [Google]
jews race.png
91 KB, 798x559
>>69787790

Jews are literally the same as Arabs.
>>
>>69787790
what makes you think you haven't? i guarantee you have
>>
>>69787790
because islam is a religion so you cant be a half muslim and you probably havent seen a half jew of arab because you havent left your mums basement in the past 4 years
>>
>>69788068
I think whichever serves their advantage at the time. But back to OP's focus. You can have secular jews. Atheist jews.

Have you ever heard of someone who identified as Jewish, from a jewish family, who's religion is islam?

>>69788208
Are they just low profile? I've never heard a Muslim talk about how their ancestors survived the holocaust, for example.

>>69788350
Who's a high profile Jewish muslim?
>>
>>69787790
Because according to Jewish tradition the child is Jewish only if his mother is Jewish .. And we Jews don't fuck animals.
>>
>>69788464
you mean like someone who has one jewish and one muslim parent?
>>
>>69788464

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusuf_Hamied

Anyway, there are barely any famous muslims in the english speaking world.

Like zayn from one direction is basically it.
>>
>>69787790
They are both genetically identical. Why havent you seen an English and British halfbreed?
>>
Islamic State
>>
File: Shitpost Police.jpg (533 KB, 863x1300) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost Police.jpg
533 KB, 863x1300
>>69787790
>>
>>69788520
Or who was born jewish, to a jewish family, and converted to islam.

>>69788501
Sure, that's what you say in public, but everyone knows someone who sneaks some non kosher meat on a regular basis.

>>69788677
Alright. He definitively counts. Even mentions the holocaust in interviews.

>Anyway, there are barely any famous muslims in the english speaking world.

I disagree. They don't have the press and PR machine on their side, but there's quite a few high profile ones, mostly political leaders, and a few business tycoons.

More if you open it up to black muslims.
>>
I have met a Jewish Saudi family before when I was working in tourism
I felt the amount of the evilness in their heart just by looking in their eyes
Imagine a half Saudi a half Jew
Wew
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.