[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If mass immigration is a jewish ploy, why should jews support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dr.jpg?itok=W-idVdDs.jpg (116 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
dr.jpg?itok=W-idVdDs.jpg
116 KB, 1608x905
If mass immigration is a jewish ploy, why should jews support the influx of people who hate jews and support Hamas (77%)?
>>
>>69786866
jews will migrate like they always do. they will also have the goys pay for it, like they always do. they will come to the ruble and rebuild it and take control. like they always do. this time around it won't only germany made to submit it will be all of the west. why do you think they are moving all of there assets and investments into asian markets?
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (25 KB, 1199x568) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
25 KB, 1199x568
>>69786866
daily reminder you are going extinct
>>
>>69786866
Because they don't have the numbers to destroy white people without them.

This is the same strategy they used to take over Spain with the Moors. The Muslim and the Jew work in tandem.
>>
>>69786866
Ask Soros. He knows.
>>
>>69787276
>>69787119
But it can blow up in their face. Why should they fragilize their situation and do risky shit like this. Can't they dominate their goys in peace?
>>
It's easy not to care when you know you've got a nice little piece of land with giant walls and security and one "your kind' is allowed inside.

The jew will always have a home to flee to.
While no white man will ever have a home to call his own, no place he can flee. No landmass or island is safe.
>>
they know Muslims are the most destructive people on Earth
>>
>>69787276
we prefer Whites over Muslims.
>>
>>69787498
I'm not sure if Diaspora Jews know it, I think most of them are ignorant about muslims just like the Goyim.
>>
>>69786866
http://youtu.be/uz09cVpTfWY

There are many schools among jews. But the leading one, extremely racist - a tiny minority -, considers that it will help the more moderate ones go back to Israel and constitute the great Israel. They push their agenda on the whites, blaming them.

They are anti-immigration for Israel, but of course, Europe has to welcome refugees...
>>
>>69786866
jew here. my synagogue preaches refugees welcome stuff in temple. It makes me feel weird.
>>
>>69787444
they did well sorta. but now that people are "waking up" their hold on the western world is slipping and they do not want that to happen. too many people are questioning the IMF and other fractional reserve banking cartels. Blow up in their face no. they have private armies and the means to travel to safety.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 539x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 539x527
>>69786866
Yes I thought so too.

If the western world becomes majority Muslim then who will protect Israel?

Who is really behind the influx of the muzzies into Europe?
>>
>>69786866
Elite Jews would rather have peon diaspora Jews in Israel, they need to out-populate the muslims there. So they push multiculturalism in the west and disolve those countries identity, while getting more Jews into Israel and strenghtening theirs
>>
>>69787119
Asians won't take their shit.
>>
It's a Saudi royal family ploy, you blue pilled moron. Jews already have what they want.
>>
>>69786866
Because their hate for white people trumps their own will to survive.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.