[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I disown my old sister for being a coalburner? She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1456102801470.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1456102801470.png
72 KB, 900x900
Should I disown my old sister for being a coalburner?

She's fucked niggers but she's married to a white guy now.
>>
of course you fucking nigger
She's a race traitor and should be hanged
>>
>>69785994
Disowning family members is degenerate. She's your blood, anon.
>>
>>69786421
My grandmothers first husband was killed in pearl harbour. Her aunts (she was only 3 years onlder than my grandmothers) hated japs becaise of this. Her son went to japan and Korea in the 70s and married a Japanese women. My aunt never spoke to him again. People would say to her, "Tommy, that's your grandbaby, don't you wonna see him? So what if his mother is Japanese, your son loves her!" Know how sge answered them?

>No yella japmonkey is kin to me

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>69785994

Kek, does the husband know?
>>
>>69785994
Kill her. She's a genetic disaster who will only serve the jew to create more mudbloods.
>>
>>69786805
Probably, maybe.

He's European though so I think he's okay with it (not even trolling)
>>
>>69785994
Yes, the well has been poisoned.
>>
>>69786754
>my granny did how can it be wrong
your grandmother is backwards.
>>
>>69786855
>>69786855
>He's European though so I think he's okay with it

Ha!

Where is he from?
>>
>>69786999
Reddit, please go.
>>
>>69787015
Spain

>in b4 not white
>>
>>69787080

How dark?
>>
>>69787147
White as fuck, brown hair and light skin, would be mistaken for a WASP in normal Canadian society if it wasn't for his accent.
>>
>>69787061
Looks like someone is in denial.
If theres this much precedence in your family to just ignore other members then I suppose it makes sense for you to just cut off ties with her. She'll resent you for abandoning her for ultimately a trivial reason. Its not like she killed your son or anything.
>>
Is she has a niglet, disown her.
Is he doesn't have a niglet, forgive her.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.