[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do the blacks of /pol/ explain the behavior of their race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 20
File: assemblé ella negro.jpg (55 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
assemblé ella negro.jpg
55 KB, 480x360
How do the blacks of /pol/ explain the behavior of their race?
>>
They can't.
Most are usually ashamed to be related to the pavement ape.
>>
>>69785975
They're retarded, kill them because they wouldn't hesitate to kill you.

Blacks can be civil if raised in the same circumstances as white, but that doesn't matter. They are actively at war with each other, whites, society, etc. You guys should just react in kind if you want them to stop.
>>
>>69785975
Humans are stupid. These people are human, thus stupid.
>>
>>69787413
>Humans
>Niggers

Calling them Apes would be more of an insult to real animals they're fucking savages.
>>
>>69786412
>Blacks can be civil if raised in the same circumstances as white

They're still subject to the occasional chimpout though.
It's like Pit Bulls raised in a loving home. They still have the tendency to snap.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 384x384
Ask their fathers
>>
>>69785975
Wait.... There's black on /pol/?!
>>
how do the whites?
>>
>>69787721

Yeah, they are the ones that post the "how can whitey compete" or "Yo I heard you votin' for donald trump" threads
>>
Seriously. How do you justify belonging to a race that is 99% bad?
>>
Why are they always grabbing their crotch? Crabs?
>>
>>69787727
Serial Killers and Shooters are isolated individuals 99% of the time. They are the outcasts who have been crushed and twisted by outside forces until they snap.

There you go
>>
File: She_Fucks_My_Dog.jpg (53 KB, 630x378) Image search: [Google]
She_Fucks_My_Dog.jpg
53 KB, 630x378
>>69785975

I apologize for letting my house maid use the internet.

It WILL NOT happen again!
>>
>>69787923
They can't afford belts, their large pants risk falling down so they hold their pants up in the most vulgar way possible. Thank godness for anti-saggy pants laws.
>>
>>69787923
because they're proud of their natural born big 'guns'
>>
dey dindu nuffin
>>
>>69787686
Brilliant delivery !!
>>
>>69787772
Those are usually Canadian and Australian posters though
>>
pol likes to scapegoat jews instead of all whites; similarly it is usually a subset of blacks that are the worst

I am talking about you Haiti
>>
I can't explain it any more than you can explain away the hicks, metheads, and trailer park trash of your culture.

You just pretend they don't exist and live your life without making excuses for them.
>>
yall lost the culture war to the jews...its that simple.
>>
>>69785975
Blacks had a lower crime rate 60 years ago when fathers were in the picture. Never as low as whites, obviously, but the welfare state fucked up an already very precarious culture. There is no going back.
>>
>>69785975
Easy, this is what happens when whites get involved with blacks
>>
>>69787639
Nah, where your logic fails is that you've admitted that pitbulls are being raised in a loving home. The owners of pitbulls don't chimp out like pitbulls do. In this case, it would be black parents who don't exhibit chimpout characteristics of the average black. We know this because in order to obtain a similar quality of living blacks need a slightly higher intelligence, because they are more likely to be born without any of the footstools that whites have. The black "or pitbull" himself will regress to the mean but assuming both parents are pretty smart he won't be that far off from the average white. When you factor for intelligence much of the behaviour between races are congruent.

Also nigs are more likely to chimpout if they're in large groups
>>
Do you sit around asking yourself why whites have the highest suicide rates by far? Do you try to rationalize it or fix it?

Probably not.
>>
>>69787772
No we don't, those are white people pretending to be black. Who the fuck says "whitey" man
>>
I dont know what you guys are talking about.

Every black person Ive ever met has been very kind, generous and would never hurt another person. I believe black people are superior to whites. White people are just racist assholes with no idea what theyre talking about.
>>
Is it nature or nurture?

Is it the white man's fault or is it their own culture/biology that made them this way?
>>
>>69787639
Everyone has the tendency to snap you pretentious cunt. Get off your fucking high horse, who are you? Jesus?
>>
File: 1327627125842.jpg (17 KB, 246x311) Image search: [Google]
1327627125842.jpg
17 KB, 246x311
Poverty and their fucked up community
>>
>>69788728
I think it's lack of group identity, and it's being caused by leftist society
>>
>>69787772
No self respecting black person does that and I know I dont. Those are white shit posters
>>
>>69787814
I am not responsible for other people's actions simply because they look like me. The only things I need to justify are my own actions.

I don't "belong" to any race. Black people don't control me and they're not my brothers.
>>
>>69788619
>The black "or pitbull" himself will regress to the mean but assuming both parents are pretty smart he won't be that far off from the average white. When you factor for intelligence much of the behaviour between races are congruent.

Do you think it's impossible for ANY black person to have an IQ higher than the average white? So no black has scored higher than ~99 IQ points? Even your own studies that you regurgitate on here prove this isn't true. Stop conflating averages for rules.
>>
>>69788963
This man
>>
>>69788824
How would it be white people's fault? The only white people that blacks have to deal with are the government and the media, neither of which are inciting blacks to commit crimes.... Oh wait, the SJW's are doing that by telling blacks that white people are to blame for all their problems, subsidizing their bad behaviour and making them angry at society through propaganda.

It's a self fulfilling but ironic prophecy
>>
I find myself vexed at the behavior of my people. The 'hood' niggas are just self identified social rejects who put on a mask to hide their crippling depression and loneliness. Lack of fathers plays a big role in promoting this foolishness. Culture of irresponsiblity in the black community continues the cycle of shiftlessness, lack of education, and immorality. The only escape is to look for role models elsewhere
>>
File: Based Black Man of Staying Woke.jpg (395 KB, 1134x993) Image search: [Google]
Based Black Man of Staying Woke.jpg
395 KB, 1134x993
>>69787721
>>69787772
>>
>>69789036
What are you talking about? Read my post again. I am saying that in order for blacks and whites to be of equal circumstance we can assume that the blacks have a higher intelligence due to the greater number of barriers they face in life. The child of two tall people is more likely to be shorter than taller, due to regression to the mean, ergo, the child of two intelligent blacks would probably be closer to the average intelligence of blacks than whites, which is much lower than 100. These two things would most likely cancel out which is why i'm saying the black kid would probably be not that far off from the average white.

Not regurgitating studies, not conflating averages for rules. Stop putting words into my mouth britbong
>>
File: cancer.jpg (10 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
10 KB, 160x144
I cant explain it, its just so shitty and to be related to hypocrites who want to be protected and fed handouts instead of jobs or just cant fucking accept that they did something wrong and blame another population entirely for their own failure as a human being. I hate it and everytime I see the savage niggers who swear they will "make it outta da hood" by selling drugs, stealing credit cards, robbing people for their fucking shoes, and blowing people's brains out because they were the color red or blue. The majority of my people are the epitome of retardation and I cant do anything but have utmost respect for people like >>69788963 and >>69789262
>>
>>69785975
having another gang who hates niggers and willing to put them in their place
>>
There is no excuse. I just do what I can to be a good American and weather the storm of niggerdom
>>
>>69785975
Black culture is fucked up. Much of the civil rights movement believed in racial solidarity. Which means papering over the fucked up shit that the worst parts of the black community does on a regular basis.

>>69787721
Why not? If my local Klan Grand Wizard wants to start a breakaway state, or go on a killing spree, I want as much of a head start as possible.

>>69787814
What's there to justify?

>>69787772
Nah dawg. Those fuckers are white. And the fucker who posts shit like "I AM A BLACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER, HATE ME YOU HATERS"? He's definitely a white dude from reddit. My oatmeal is blacker than he is.

>>69787686
That hurts. But it's true.

>>69788768
Nigga, please.
>>
File: cringing black trump voter.png (4 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
cringing black trump voter.png
4 MB, 2560x1440
>>69785975
half black/brown man here

the simple truth is we do it to ourselves. black people and brown people alike so thoroughly degrade and humiliate themselves, by choice, that I hold no begrudgment against white people at all for being racist against us. I'm racist against my own people, unless someone brown/black proves that they're intelligent to me, I assume they're an imbecile. And quite frankly, I hold the exact opposite rule for white and asian people.

I'm an engineer and it makes me ashamed to see what my people do. I can only lead through example and telling my brothers and sisters to smarten up their act.

tl;dr I explain their behaviour as being fucking stupid, and I make no excuses for them. Lock em up, and quite frankly Donald Trump is doing the right thing by trying to stop the spread of Islam, it's an absolutely barbaric religion and it disgusts me that I'm supposed to side with the Muslims cause we're both brown.
>>
>>69786075
This

Thank god I look white, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

How would you like it if you were part black and you started to see that /pol/ was right all along?
>>
File: Typical 4channer 3.png (92 KB, 996x615) Image search: [Google]
Typical 4channer 3.png
92 KB, 996x615
>>69788842
you're on POL talking to the losers and dumbest people of the white race, don't even bother with them

Read their racist shit every once in a while just to laugh at their stupidity. Don't try engaging them,you'll become dumber by the second
>>
>>69787814
Try to be that 1%

Most coons don't even try, they are that dumb.

>>69787772
No they're not, those are people using the threads subversively.
>>
>>69788466
But their crime rates are still much lower than blacks as well as having a higher IQ. That's like the only rebuttal you progressives have and is a wore out meme.
>>
>>69789262
If you was any more bougie, you'd be chocking on your carlton argyle sweater.

>The only escape is to look for role models elsewhere
I ain't mad at that though. Dragon ball, and Naruto.

>>69789801
Man, I thought you canadians was all about love and tolerance? I wanna be culturally enriched!
>>
>>69789036
you must hate yourself if you actually believe that white people are smarter than black people

whatever, stay here and become dumber, you'll end up believing that apes are closer to humans than black people are
>>
>>69789801
>A fucking leaf
>>
>>69789801
A
>>
File: i love jim crowe.jpg (58 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
i love jim crowe.jpg
58 KB, 720x480
>>69789262
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0T8YcnhzYzY
>>
>>69785975
Im proud we president now
>>
File: jew cuck spammers.jpg (63 KB, 691x466) Image search: [Google]
jew cuck spammers.jpg
63 KB, 691x466
>>69787772

Most cuckposters on /pol/ are jewish actually
>>
>>69790073
Where did you infer that? I was pointing out the common mistake where many think that the average IQ means the standard IQ, and that any black that proclaims to have an IQ of 130+ is scoffed at because the skeptic didn't bother to read his own studies very well.
>>
File: worldmemedatabase.jpg (13 KB, 425x329) Image search: [Google]
worldmemedatabase.jpg
13 KB, 425x329
>blacks of /pol/
>>
>>69790465
I've been on /pol/ for years. Where I live i'm loved and worshiped for being black, so it is nice to breathe in some reality every now and then.
>>
>>69785975
most of us that are into politics dont like to be associated with american black people, black britbongs are just better and we dont chimp out and destroy our communities. and in the uk all races live in the ends, not just minorities so i guess we learn from each other. also helps that the stupidest group of people in the uk (chavs) are mostly white + our rappers are better
>>
File: wat (2).jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
wat (2).jpg
3 KB, 90x90
>>69790426
>he think's we're not jewish or at least related to jews

Why do you think we hate jews so much? WE would know best that jews are killing themselves with this liberal bullshit.
>>
File: 1459496112237.jpg (70 KB, 680x632) Image search: [Google]
1459496112237.jpg
70 KB, 680x632
can niggers use computers?
>>
>>69790865
I'm half nigger and I've already taught myself to code and am using a "DLC" like mod for Skyrim for my portfolio when I want to apply to future careers in the industry.

So yeah.
>>
>>69785975
Because neither side can imagine peaceful coexistence. Whites blame blacks for crime and are told they don't fit into society, so they believe it.

It's hilarious when /po/ talks about da jews and pretends they are being oppressed, yet make fun of blacks. It's the same thing. Jews aren't destroying the world and keeping white people down, just as whites aren't in reality keeping blacks down, but everyone believes it so that's how they behave.
>>
>>69791006
Cool code Ahmed. Guess whites didnt invent computers after all.
>>
>>69785975
It's genetic
>>
>>69791222
Who said that? Nice strawman.
>>
File: black_clock.jpg (57 KB, 590x786) Image search: [Google]
black_clock.jpg
57 KB, 590x786
>>69787772

:)
>>
according to a former friend of mine, it's black culture and when black people get together in a group, something always goes bad. He made this sound hilarious when he was telling me but he was serious.
>>
File: 1446515535418.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1446515535418.png
312 KB, 601x595
>>69789743
This is the rational position everyone should be taking regardless of gender/race/religion/etc.

Fuck this multiculturalism bullshit where we put up with degenerate idiots because "they were like that already!!!!!1 don't change them x)"
>>
the one literate enough to understand that question and a respond are too ashamed to poke their heads out whenever they see some grown "human" making guns fingers to a camera.

most crime is committed by the mentally deficient, if he's over the age of 6 and has a nickname, watch the fuck out.
>>
>>69785975
monkey cage antics
>>
>>69790865

They can steal them.
>>
>>69787772
>"Yo I heard you votin' for Donald Trump"
That's not just a thread for me, that's real life. I live in a community that is majority black and has almost as many hispanics as whites. I never get a moment of peace, once someone hears I support him they give me a talk about how he wants to "make America white again". My only friends here are other 2 trump supporters in my neighborhood. I'm moving somewhere 80% white (and the rest Asian) soon though. Will it be different in the country?
>>
>>69793380
> once someone hears I support him they give me a talk about how he wants to "make America white again"

that's sort of weird, what is the antithesis of that though? i think it rhymes with pesticide,
or we could use another word, rhymes with asian.

of course this is all hyperbole, which rhymes with raw broccoli.
>>
>>69788963
Are white kids responsible for slavery?
>>
>>69794209
Obviously not. Like 3% of whites owned slaves in the states. African American slaves were already enslaved in Africa, under conditions probably much worse than in the States. Muslims castrated African slaves and are to this day continuously persecuting black people in the Darfur region of Sudan, an ongoing genocide. Whites were the first to free the slaves and eventually grant them slaves, and to even elect a half black man as president.

To hold on to slavery from 200 years ago is a desperate attempts by blacks to avoid facing the reality that may not be as smart and able as they like to think
>>
>>69794777
>>69794209
Grant them equal rights*
>>
You can easily spot the nigger when you see the Canadian flag and the post is a butthurt rant against whitey or how blacks are takin oval n shiet. These posters all come from Toronto and they all work shitty service jobs in convenience stores or restaurants (assuming they even have a job ofc) and pretend they are a majority because they hang out with the rest of the herd in Dundas square criwding up the streets shouting muh dick across the streets to each other. Goddamn what a bunch of useless animals they are.
>>
>>69787610
Have you picked up a history book so you can acquaint yourself with the fact that human is synonymous with the word savage?

Really though, i think it's the result of people reaping the consequences of resigning themselves to largely lazy lifestyles and habits. Where they, as their parents before them, decided that selling drugs would be more worthwhile than learning in school and that sex and violence would be credible social currency.
>>
>>69788768
Stop baiting so hard. Be subtle.
>>
>>69789675
>my oatmeal is blacker

Omg I shouldn't have found that so funny
>>
They can explain their own ape-ish behavior. I'm not explaining anyone else's behavior and especially not to a board filled with dick obsessed losers.
>>
I'm sure black people feel the same way about Niggers as white people feel about trailer trash sister fuckers, it all has to do with Intelligence.
>>
>>69791180
Got points. It seems to me various ehnic groups are getting hiveminded into believing stupid trains of thought.
>>
>>69794777
I love you man, God Bless you.
>>
>>69785975
They literally call what they do "having soul".
>>
>>69795874
do africans look down on american black culture?
>>
>>69795874
Seems legit, definately a factor involved with the whole situation
>>
File: 1458192428616.jpg (192 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
1458192428616.jpg
192 KB, 1200x630
>>69795231
toronto my niggaaaa!
wa gwan senpai u good?
(im white)
>>
>>69785975
Tribalism with the setting of modern America.
>>
File: WaitingForDaddy.png (99 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
WaitingForDaddy.png
99 KB, 225x225
>>69787686
>>
File: nigger fatality.webm (412 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
nigger fatality.webm
412 KB, 400x300
>the Phara WeWuz is assassinated
>>
File: fucking up your education.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fucking up your education.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>the Pharo WeWuz sends his niglets to human school
>>
Misguided notion of racial 'Solidarity' is probably the biggest one.

Destruction / Supplanting of the family unit with government money and glorification of low effort riches are close second and thirds.

Also whites making excuses / justifications for their shitty behavior only serves to enforce and encourage said behavior.
>>
>>69798367
Watching store owners blow the air out of niggers heads as they're about to rob them is one of the most satisfying things on the planet.
>>
>>69785975
I'm not black, but my bf is. Not EVERYONE are like those guys in the pic. Please don't make it seem like that cuz it's far from the truth. There are bad and good people in every race and in everywhere on the planet
>>
>>69799054
How does your white husband feel about all this?
>>
>>69788963
Yet you do identify with them every day when you want to feel thuggish nd listen to and support black drug sex culture
>>
>>69799384
I don't have a white husband! I'm only 19! And my bf is mixed race and acts very Danish and atheist
>>
>>69799467
wrong on all counts. I don't even listen to hip hop. I'm in a punk band
>>
>>69799626
You sacrifice your genetic heritage for whims of the flesh.

You'll not find many allies here. We've found respect in some women, we've found respect in some blacks, but we've never found respect in any race mixers that I can remember.

Just fair warning.
>>
>>69785975
>How do the blacks of /pol/ explain the behavior of their race?
>blacks of /pol/
>>
>>69799626

Bait or faggot because

>women
>on /pol/

lol
>>
>>69800262
/pol/'s population grows daily, we're set to surpass /b/ if we haven't already. 4chan is also no longer the secret clubhouse it was a decade ago, it is brought up on many sites women and normie frequent on a daily basis.

Sure it's unlikely but we're already in a sea of piss with only our wits to keep up afloat, might as well give the benefit of the doubt.
>>
A lot of things

Nothing to live for so committing crimes is no big deal because you have more to gain than to lose

No father figure means they look to gangs for someone follow and teach them about life

Mothers do a crappy job at raising boys

Jealously. When they see a successful black they see what they could be, so cognitive dissonance kicks in and they either say that person isn't black or try to find someway to bring them back to their level.

No self-worth. They buy all these expensive clothes and shoes and material things to make it seem like they are a big shot because by themselves they feel like they are nothing. They know they are viewed as the ugliest race and the anger they get from this makes them lash out. "I won't be anything or be liked by society anyway"

A very strong need to fit in. This is why successful blacks still try to be "hood" because they don't want the unsuccessful blacks to turn against them. This can lead to dangerous behavior.

IQ. Since they are not smart then they won't be able to find many good jobs. This means they will poor and all the things I discussed previously kicks in.
>>
File: d1376.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
d1376.jpg
500 KB, 1280x1707
>>69800098
I've seen blacks post here.
>>
>>69787413
RARE
>>
>>69793642
What the fuck are you talking about?
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.