[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here hate white liberals more than blacks and Arabs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
Anyone here hate white liberals more than blacks and Arabs?

Now. Don't get me wrong blacks and Arabs are bad. but they would not have been a problem if it weren't for the bleeding heart white liberals.

I want white liberals dead. They are race traitors and traitors to western civilization.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 614x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 614x528
>>69785969
> tfw beta bald liberal cuck has a hotter gf than mine
wew lad
>>
>>69785969
By following your logic you shouldn't hate white liberals but those that brainwashed them into being liberals.
>>
File: guess that pokemon.png (3 KB, 209x242) Image search: [Google]
guess that pokemon.png
3 KB, 209x242
>>69786205
You seem to be implying something here but I'm not quite sure what.
>>
>>69786140
It's better to be single than a cuck. An ugly GF in comparison is like dating a supermodel.
>>
>>69786140
He is probably only allowed to prep the bull
>>
>>69785969

I hate them all equally. The white liberals are race traitors, the blacks are niggerswho want to steal my bike and the arabs are sandniggers who want to blow me up.

When the war comes I will do my bit.
>>
White, college age liberals aren't trying to actively murder you.

They are just very, very, very annoying.

Ignore and focus on the real threats. Like blacks and pooskins.
>>
>>69786140
Don't feel too jealous, most of those decent looking liberal cunts are village bicycles.
>>
File: 1278157629551.jpg (58 KB, 472x604) Image search: [Google]
1278157629551.jpg
58 KB, 472x604
>>69785969
Yes libtards are just that retarded.

Have you noticed most libtards always have some kind of stigma on their entire life.

It starts with the pseudo intellectual mind set of these wanna be geniuses.

Great photo that shows the herps derpa of the get-a-longer libtard.

They would rather sell freedom and security for the pat on their back from some other tard. That people like them. That they have generalized all beings. (Ever heard one of the fucks talk about white country folks? Which they will call rednecks?) When in fact most people will never like them. Even blacks don't like them they just consider nigger worshipers as useful idiots.

They are a scourge to humanity and they have very punchable faces.
>>
File: 56757.png (4 MB, 2092x1968) Image search: [Google]
56757.png
4 MB, 2092x1968
>>69786140

THE BANSHEE :O
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 960x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 960x469
>>69785969
>>
>>69786526

For real. They are big whores. Its part of the woman empowerment. To be a total stupid slut.
>>
>>69785969
Short version; Don't see black / shitskin "liberals" defending us whites (they just want to kill us). All white liberals are race traitors. All blackis'h liberals are basically doing the same thing that feminist's are and their main focus is not on equality.
>>
Traitors are worth more disdain than any enemy.
They're worth more violence too.
>>
>>69786526
>most of those decent looking liberal cunts are village bicycles.
>>69786987
>For real. They are big whores.

At least they have something to provide of value I guess.
>>
I'd rather live in a Muslim society than a fully liberal one
>>
>>69787216

Well there needs to be certain pressures from within the racial group to discourage anymore people from our race doing the same as them.
>>
Pretty much, only reason minorities get put on a pedestal is because a far larger number of self hating whites put them there. Whites ended slavery. Whites didn't deport the blacks. Whites gave them the vote. Whites enacted "civil rights" legislation. Whites enacted affirmative action.
And so on.

Also jews.
>>
Depends on how old they are, if you are early 20s then ill chop it up to ignorance. If you are over 30 and a liberal you are brainless.
>>
liberals are more likeley not to give to charity and steal.
>>
>>69785969

the most dangerous threat to white civilization are whites themselves. Communist whites.
>>
>>69785969
Nice shot of AIDS skrillex
>>
when it comes to niggers and arabs I can understand them, they're looking out for number 1 so fuck whitey

but I have no patience for the traitorous whites (almost all liberals) they need to be taught a harsh lesson
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 611x907) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 611x907
>>69785969
>>
>>69785969
A liberal can be saved sometimes from his moronic beliefs unless the reality deny and white guilt is so deep that it became mental ilness.

A muslim can't, he hates you from his cultural legacy, you can't change a millennium of hatred. Some of them happen to cut them from the religion but they still hate the white man deep down and want to destroy him and take his place.

A nigger has no fucking clue wtf he's doing and live day to day obeying his pulsions, like a chimp.
Some of them like BLM become black supremacist when they discover their inferiority but the only thing they really do is bitching, not much.
>>
>>69785969
I hate all of them equally.
>>
>>69785969
Dude, just become a cuck. You will be so much more happier when you accept that way of life. I use to be so depressed and angry about not measuring up. I use to be like your standard /pol/ack and try to rationalize why white women pursue blacks. Telling myself it's daddy issues or media manipulation. The simple fact of the matter is that blacks have fat cocks and they're genetically built to fuck. Why should I stop white women from having the best sex they can possible have? Makes no sense, so I become a cuck and honestly, the best orgasm I have ever had is watching a big black buck cum in a white women. Finding a partner who is into cuckolding, and raising a cuck child can give real worth and value to ones life. Think about it man.
>>
>>69790929
(you)
>>
>>69785969
I agree with you 100%, liberals are the biggest problem.
>>
Yep.

In the UK, most of our annoyance with the EU is because bleeding heart liberals (Christian) cunts insist on following human rights law to the t, whereas France just would do what she wanted she wanted.

Never trust a Christian. iT's a Jew in sheep's clothing.
>>
>>69785969

Blacks at least have physical strength

Arabs at least have oil

White libtards on the other hand have fucking nothing, they literally are the definition of sub-human.
>>
>>69786140
Is that confirmed?

I highly doubt this mlp loving beta faggot who fucks dogs has a girlfriend.

Oh yeah, and his band is fucking shit.
>>
>>69785969
I do. White liberals are disgusting turncoats and they should know better

Minorities are just trying to make a better life for themselves and grab more power which is understandable
>>
More Carl the Cuck please!! He is just doing this to get some social media steam and recognition to become the new face for ITT tech commercials.
>>
>>69790505
This
>>
>>69785969
Fuck yeah i do.
>>
You
Are
Fucking
A
White
Male
>>
>>69785969
Arabs are pure hatred, they have this hate for everything that is not black or arab, their quest for the domination over the white race is their reason to live
Blacks have exceptions, even if most of them are assholes with a chimp brain who want to survive (that's why they want to exterminate the white race, primal instinct)
White Liberals are subhumans with white guilt for only reason to live, without any instinct of survive, they are only waiting their death (which explain why when you tell a libtard to kill himself on internet he do it for real, you give him a reason, but some of them don't, and instead support the extinction of the white race, hoping to take the most of the whites clean from the white guilt who condamn them with them)
>>
>>69786918

Low self esteem, thousand mile stare, definitely a broken whore
>>
>>69793132
If you'd have had AIDS Skillrex on top of you thrusting and grunting you'd look like a shellshocked World War 1 vet too anon.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.