[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should abortion be legal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 16
File: img_6411.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
img_6411.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
It's far from settled.
>>
>>69785715
Yes.
>>
>>69785715
Nigger and Arab abortions should be legal.
>>
Yes, it preemptively kills criminals.
>>
>>69785715
yeah
>>
>>69785715
The most compelling abkrtion argument in the documentary Lake of Fire was all these fucking slidethreads distracting from infamy.org.
>>
>>69785848
Mandatory*
>>
No it devalues human life and conditions us to think of human beings as disposable.
>>
>>69785715
of course not. Women should just stop being whores.
>>
>>69785715
If the mother feels she is not ready for parenthood then yes, but if the father wants parenthood then its overruled.
>>
>>69786017
Human life is disposable
>>
>>69785715
I say we pay the jewish women to abort. We steadily increase the pay each year until we find out how much they value their kid's life.
>>
>>69786147

Your mom is disposable
>>
>>69786017
Well, is it not?
>>
>>69785715
>should murder be legal?

no
>>
yes

1 - who gives a fuck?
2 - saves us the bill for putting the unwanted babies in jail when they grow up
3 - would fetuses be able to survive outside of the womb? no. so it's not murder
>>
>>69786721
>if a human being can't survive on its own, and you kill it, it's not murder
canadian logic
>>
Forced abortions for all mixed raced, and niggers.
>>
>>69785715
My rule would be 2 strike the. On the third, chop chop, you sterilize the whore.

You wanted children, you should have assume responsibility sooner.

The chance to rule out one abortion from your records would be possible upon request if you successfully win a rape case.

With this rule, we limit the carnage, still allow young stupid bitch to have sex and still limit the quantity of nigger born.
>>
>>69785715
No
1. It's a human
2. You are killing it

only in cases of rape or if the mothers life is in jeopardy
>>
>>69787097
Shit, remove the possibility to revoke one, that would up the fake rape report like crazy...
>>
>>69787206
You can't regulate that. Every woman will simply claim rape.
>>
>>69786936
if you kick a person out of your house and they die then they were weak and probably deserved it

do you have more of a right to your house than your body?
>>
>>69787206
aren't those two numbered items true in the case of rape too?
>>
>>69786544

Not all killing is murder.
>>
>>69785715

Only for Jews, Muslims and niggers.
>>
Yeah, black population, if you say otherwise you're a filthy self-hating Christian cuckold

Sterilize anyone that can't afford to pay for it though
>>
>>69787206
>muh human argument
It has no consciousness. So it cant even be classified as a human being
>>
I don't know how many times I have to point this out.

It doesn't matter if abortion is legal or illegal.

How many women go to prison for murder when and where it is illegal? ZERO.

Women who break the law are not punished. It's a moot point whether or not something do should be illegal or legal. Women won't go to prison either way.
>>
File: reproductive_health.png (872 KB, 1284x1510) Image search: [Google]
reproductive_health.png
872 KB, 1284x1510
>>69785715
it doesn't matter. It's extremely hard to trace because people are unlikely to know the damaged party existed in the first place.
What are you going to do, microchip all females to trace their womb activty?
>>
>>69785715

>Black abortion
>Minority Report
>>
>>69787504

>define consciousness

Because actual babies that have been born aren't self-aware.
>>
>>69787504
>It has no consciousness. So it cant even be classified as a human being

God you people are retarded. What about people in a coma? They are suddenly not human?

A fetus is human. Only a moron will try to argue otherwise. Just admit the idea of considering women as murderers make you uncomfortable, so you want them to.have a get out of jail free card.
>>
>>69787330
abortion doesn't just disconnect or abandon the kid, they're murdered, chopped up or poisoned.

those bodily autonomy thought experiments and metaphors, like the violinist who's plugged up to you or your house thing are such bullshit, since the person being disconnected or abandoned is a stranger and not the mother's child.

>>69787522
you make it less safe for them and eventually they'll turn to tribal remedies, like battery acid and wire coat hangers, potentially harming them or rendering them infertile. the problem takes care of itself
>>
>>69787701
>a human in a coma has no consciousness
Are you retarded? People who have woken up from coma can recall some thing that happend around them. It mostly feels like a dream to them but they can still think and prosess memories. Do you remember anything from when you were a fetus? No because your fucking brain has not developed and you are nothing but a lump of organs
>>
>>69787333
Never said life was valuable just that we should discourage murder
>>
>>69786936
>>69787746

>human being
>person
>child

Pick zero. We're talking about zygotes here.
>>
>>69787829
>Are you retarded?

You are arguing someone in a coma is necessarily conscious. You are also arguing a human fetus is not human. You are the retard. Just admit you don't want women punished and human life isn't necessarily valuable to you, and stop insulting our intelligence.
>>
>>69787829

Do you remember anything from the day you were born?
>>
>>69787987
>We're talking about zygotes here

God you people are stupid. Abortion isn't just considered killing a human as a zygote. A zygote is a ball of undifferentiated cells. A fetus is not a zygote and a fetus is usually the victim of abortion.
>>
>>69787987
>zygote
>infant
>teenager
>senior
these are all stages of human development.
a zygote is a human being.
>>
>>69788033
>Do you remember anything from the day you were born?

What does it matter? I can't remember shit until I was at least 5. It.doesn't mean infanticide is ok.
>>
>>69787993
>more strawman arguments
You should have stayed in high school bro
>>69788033
>Do you remember anything from the day you were born?
My earliest memory is from around when i was 1 - 2 mounths old and it is very unclear. But if you take 10 seconds of your worthless life to google you can find evidence of people having memories as early as hours after their birth
>>
>>69785715
No because abortion is the greatest killer of dindus in American history.
Pro-life=anti-white
>>
>>69788215

If people can remember hours after there birth is okay to kill them minutes after their birth?
>>
>>69785715
Before 12 weeks = Yes
After 12 weeks = No
>>
>>69788215
>>more strawman arguments
>You should have stayed in high school bro

Strawman arguments? Prove someone in a coma is conscious. It's a retarded argument made by a retard. You are claiming and adult can't lose consciousness and therefore have legal protection, while younger humans aren't conscious and therefore don't deserve legal protection.

How do you support such bullshit logic?
>>
>>69788390

Why is it okay to kill them before 12 weeks but not after?
>>
>>69788215
>more strawman arguments
>You should have stayed in high school bro

Do you believe people who are asleep are still conscious too?
>>
>>69785715

It should be illegal for white women and free if charge for anyone else.
>>
>>69788392
>>69788494
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/01/13/meet-the-man-who-spent-12-years-trapped-inside-his-body-watching-barney-reruns/
Here is a story about a young man who was in a coma state who had allmost full awareness of his surroundings.
Now provide evidence that fetuses have consciousness
>>
>>69788509
>It should be illegal for white women
What if the white woman wants to abort her halfbreed child?
>>
>The ORDINARY RESPONSE TO ATROCITIES is to banish them from consciousness. Certain violations of the social compact are too terrible to utter aloud: this is the meaning of the word unspeakable.

>Atrocities, however, refuse to be buried. Equally as powerful as the desire to deny atrocities is the conviction that denial does not work. Folk wisdom is filled with ghosts who refuse to rest in their graves until their stories are told. Murder will out. Remembering and telling the truth about terrible events are prerequisites both for the restoration of the social order and for the healing of individual victims.

>The conflict between the will to deny horrible events and the will to proclaim them aloud is the central dialectic of psychological trauma. People who have survived atrocities often tell their stories in a highly emotional, contradictory, and fragmented manner that undermines their credibility and thereby serves the twin imperatives of truth-telling and secrecy. When the truth is finally recognized, survivors can begin their recovery. But far too often secrecy prevails, and the story of the traumatic event surfaces not as a verbal narrative but as a symptom.

>The psychological distress symptoms of traumatized people simultaneously call attention to the existence of an unspeakable secret and deflect attention from it. This is most apparent in the way traumatized people alternate between feeling numb and reliving the event. The dialectic of trauma gives rise to complicated, sometimes uncanny alterations of consciousness, which George Orwell, one of the committed truth-tellers of our century, called "doublethink," and which mental health professionals, searching for calm, precise language, call "dissociation." It results in protean, dramatic, and often bizarre symptoms of hysteria which Freud recognized a century ago as disguised communications about sexual abuse in childhood. . . .
>>
File: smith_bird.jpg (1 MB, 1703x2079) Image search: [Google]
smith_bird.jpg
1 MB, 1703x2079
>>69786544
republican amerifat detected
>>
>>69788454
After 12 weeks they can survive on their own.
>>
>>69788645

No they can't. A two year old toddler can't even survive on his own, the only difference between the toddler and fetus is the type of shelter and nutrition required.
>>
>>69785715
I think it should be but that fertility rate meaning we don't need mass migration is just to nice to give up.
>>
>>69788494
>he thinks that people who are asleep totaly loose their consciousness and awareness
Jesus fucking Chirst am i arguing with a 12 year old? Are you baiting me or something? Please be bait i don't want to belive that people are so fucking stupid
>>
Just be honest here folks. The idea of women as killers, killing their offspring and spending time in prison for murder make you uncomfortable so you will oppose it.

These argument about what is human and what is not are asinine. They reminded me of legal classification of tomato as a vegetable and not a fruit because of tax purposes.

A fetus is a human women can kill because we don't punish women. The legality can be argued forever but it's obvious it will continue and no woman will ever be held accountable.
>>
>>69788769
>Jesus fucking Chirst am i arguing with a 12 year old? Are you baiting me or something? Please be bait i don't want to belive that people are so fucking stupid

You are arguing an adult can't lose consciousness.

You call ME stupid.
>>
File: women salvation.png (937 KB, 1280x970) Image search: [Google]
women salvation.png
937 KB, 1280x970
>>69785715
Of course not. Even if you discount the issue of ending another person's life, abortion is still predicated on the notion that women can and should make decisions about their own bodies. Women, as we know, are far too stupid to be trusted with any kind of personal responsibility or autonomy.

If a woman's husband, father or other male guardian decides she should have an abortion, that would be acceptable.
>>
>>69788762
It can survive without the need of a host.
AKA, it's a living thing and it would be morally wrong to scrape it out and throw it in the trash at this point.
>>
>>69788795
>gets destroyed by every argument
>CMON GUYS LETS STOP THIS WOMEN ARE EVIL REEE
Pathetic. Utterly pathetic. You have no evidence besides spewing memes, insults and buzzwords and somehow think you are the superior here. Disgusting
>>
>>69788769

You're not aware of your surroundings while you sleep. You're also making the mistake of assuming consciousness equals life, you have to be a human before you can function as one.
>>
File: 421335040_19702.jpg (69 KB, 511x766) Image search: [Google]
421335040_19702.jpg
69 KB, 511x766
No and no! Its wrong to kill endangered animals.
>>
>>69785715
Yes, if the child is a tard, if the birth could result in the death of the mother, and if the child is the product of rape or incest.
>>
>>69788967
Consciousness does not equal life, but it can define if an organism is more or less human. We cannot proove that animals have consciousness but we can proove the opposite for humans, which then leads to the thought that if it has consciousness and it can proove it then perhaps it is a human being? There are evidence of babies having consciousness found with medical tests and early memory recalls. While a fetus cannot possibly have consciousness because their brain is not developed enough.
>>
>>69789298
>We cannot proove that animals have consciousness

What exactly do you think consciousness is?
>>
The whole abortion issue is really just prudes upset about 'fonicating' outside of marriage and want 'punishment' for 'sluts.' Proof of this is their retarded opposition to birth control. E.g. Hobby Lobby.
If you oppose abortions, support making all forms of birth control 100% free and readily available.
>>
>>69788950
>Pathetic. Utterly pathetic. You have no evidence besides spewing memes, insults and buzzwords and somehow think you are the superior here. Disgusting

Said the guy who thinks legal protection is offered to those with consciousness and claims adults cannot be unconscious.
>>
>>69789535

Would you be okay with making all abortion 100% illegal so long as birth control is available? If not then you're just using it as an excuse.
>>
>>69789503
Scientific deffinition of consciousness is the state or quality of awareness, or, of being aware of an external object or something within oneself. It has been defined as: sentience, awareness, subjectivity, the ability to experience or to feel, wakefulness, having a sense of selfhood, and the executive control system of the mind.
>>
>>69789677
All I'm saying is what you proposed would at least be a reasonable position. Why take away an option for people and then give them no other recourse? Like I said, its the same christfags who believe in abstinence and 'purity' as a viable policy.
>>
>>69789545
>Claims adults cannot be unconscious.
Sleep is a different state of consciousness you mong. You do not die for 7 hours when you sleep do you? Not give me some evidence that fetuses are aware of their surroundings then maybe i will change my mind about you being an uneducated moron
>>
>>69789871

And you don't accept that animals are conscious?
>>
File: i'll rather kill myself tbh.jpg (48 KB, 678x452) Image search: [Google]
i'll rather kill myself tbh.jpg
48 KB, 678x452
>>69785715
Yes.
>>
Yes, it should be legal. I support the killing of babies.
>>
>>69789945

Who is arguing that nobody should have access to birth control?
>>
Sure, but if it's not for medical reasons, it should be looked down on. Like being fat.
>>
>>69785715
Abortion should be legal but in no way should it be tax funded and late term (still needing to be defined ) should be illegal. Morality wise abortion is wrong you are destroying life but I understand the necessity of it.
>>
I always liked the idea is that abortion is legal, but if a woman has one she's also sterilized so she won't do it again..
>>
File: 1459694947653.jpg (68 KB, 678x452) Image search: [Google]
1459694947653.jpg
68 KB, 678x452
>>69790058
>>
>>69790043
It is extremly difficult to proove that animals have consciousness and equally difficult to proove that they dont. Personally i think that animals do have consciousness but in a different state than humans. They may know what they have to do to survive but they never think about who created them or what is the meaning of their life
>>
>>69785715
>that thread title
>that pic
Worried.jpeg
>>
>>69790284

I think you're retarded

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-emotions/201208/scientists-conclude-nonhuman-animals-are-conscious-beings
>>
>>69790361

Yes, that's fetus soup.
>>
>>69790163
I mentioned Hobby Lobby specifically fucktard
>>
>>69790284

maybe if you're talking about a dolphin or killer whale or some shit

otherwise the sum total of an animals consciousness is "i want food/i want to shit/i want sex"
>>
>>69790432
Allright animals have consciousness. But are they on the same level as humans then? Does that mean us slaughtering them for their meat is murder?
>>
>>69790017
>Sleep is a different state of consciousness you mong. You do not die for 7 hours when you sleep do you?

So the only way an adult can be unconscious is to be dead, and a fetus is not conscious so it's dead anyways?

You Need to write a book on morality and philosophy. This shit is way out of my league.
>>
>>69790163
>>69790555
Hobby Lobby is not an isolated case. Recall years ago the 'controversy' over having religious pharmacists dispense birth control.
>>
>>69790662
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness
Just read this. Or take a philosophy/medicine class or something
>>
>>69785715
Before third trimester should be legal. At that point there's hardly a person and the slut's body just ends up inducing a period. Woman's bodies naturally abort millions of fetuses every day while being largely unaware of it. Also Roe v Wade should've already established it as a right and there's no point in regressing and arguing old laws that have only benefitted society. Any counter argument regarding morality or killing is just ignorant and counterintuitive to the progression of our world. If women can randomly abort their fetuses once a month, then a pill that has the same effect should not be frowned upon. Over 90% of abortions are chemically induced and require no surgery
>>
>>69790679

That's a separate issue about whether people should be forced to sell products that violate their religious beliefs. It has nothing to with abortion.

>>69790651

There are no different levels or states of consciousness. You're either conscious or you're not.
>>
>>69790772
>whippin out the wikipedia links
>>
>Pho

Fuck you for triggering me asshole.
>>
>>69790772
>tps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness
>Just read this. Or take a philosophy/medicine class or something

How about read your own link
Issues of practical concern include how the presence of consciousness can be assessed in severely ill, comatose, or anesthetized people, and how to treat conditions in which consciousness is impaired or disrupted.[7]

It's implied an adult can become unconscious through being in a coma.

Can we then harvest their organs?
>>
>>69790965
>According to the March of Dimes, as many as 50% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage -- most often before a woman misses a menstrual period or even knows she is pregnant. About 15-25% of recognized pregnancies will end in a miscarriage. More than 80% of miscarriages occur within the first three months of pregnancy.

Stupid but fucking accurate you moron. Argue with logic not with just calling someone stupid and saying youre going to leave.
>>
>>69788645
wut

jesus fuck there are some stupid people on this board
>>
>>69791054
Allright then, by your logic people in a coma are in the same state as people in sleep. Same goes for people in vegetable state. Does that mean it is okay to assume people who are sleeping are vegetables?
>>
>>69791104

So what is the idea here? Humans die randomly,so killing one with intent is alright? That's brutal.
>>
>>69791185

Just admit you are wrong sperg
>>
>>69785715
Only for shitskins.
>>
>>69788630
I'm gonna have nightmares.
>>
>>69791228
>killing
Fuck off with your poor word choice.

Point is, women's bodies naturally induce millions of abortions. The difference between a natural and chemically induced abortion isn't significant enough to outlaw.
>>
>>69791293
>still no arguments for fetuses having consciousness
>still no arguments for consciousness not defiying life in human beings
>still cant counter any of my arguments
>JUST ADMIT YOU LOST
Thats not how it works anon. You just admitted your own defeat.
>>
>>69791104
my bad, man. i misread.
at first glance it looked like you were saying an unfertilized ovum = fetus.
>>
Women who have consenual sex and then get an abortion should not be mothers. It's better for them, society and the unborn child.
>>
>>69791515
>The difference between a natural and chemically induced abortion isn't significant enough to outlaw

The difference between you getting randomly hit by a car and me killing you with my car on purpose is pretty small too.
>>
>>69785715

Abortion should be legal but there should be some incentive not to do it.

A massive fee or otherwise.

Abortions being legal and basically free means "Have sex all you want because even if you get pregnant you can just have an abortion xxDDD"
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 687x687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 687x687
>>69785715
No.
You should be able to bring the kid to life and sell it to someone for like 1-2 grand in the market.
It's the same shit as adoption so who gives a fuck.
Some couples aren't able to get kids because of health issues so if you don't want your kid, someone else can get it instead of just killing it.
>>
>>69791571
>>still no arguments for consciousness not defiying life in human beings

I'm going to suppose you mean defining here.

Like I said, if you believe life is synonymous with consciousness than write a book about it. That's like some Descartes shit. "I think.therefore I am". But patently, life is not determined by state of mind nor vice versa.
>>
>>69791228
You dont think twice when you crush a bug, do you? You drive a car, you create roadkill and kill flies against your windshield. These are all relatively small and non complex organisms and millions die every month- similar to a developing fetus. If you eat meat or support the meat industry, you support the killing of millions of animals, many of them newly born such as baby chicks. Why draw the line at girl's vaginas, aside from your own personal insecurity? If a nigger determined that shes not capable of raising a child, will you really go through the trouble of stopping her from receiving an abortion? Would you raise the child yourself? If you cant answer these questions without setting up a double standard, you need to fuck off and not tell people what to do.
>>
>>69791901
Life isnt. Humanity can be. By your logic killing animals is juts as bad as killing humans beacuse they are alive therfore that must mean they are as same as humans. That logic is retarded
>>
>>69791655
Makes no difference to me when im dead now does it? Same result regardless of the means.
>>
>>69785715
Case by case
>>
>>69791948

Is there no difference between a bug and human to you?
>>
>>69791901
>>69791571
It doesn't matter. Don't you fucking get it?
Whatever it is or not is, it will at some point grow out to be a conscious human being.
And abortion is ending someone's life regardless, even if it hasn't begun yet, fact is, it would.
And ending someone's life is immoral.
>>
>>69792116
A dead one month old bug
A dead one month old chicken
A dead one month old fetus

If anything the fetus was less alive than the other 2. If you're not willing to raise and find homes for millions of would-be-aborted niggers, then you have no absolutely no reason to tell people not to get an abortion.>>69792056
>>
>>69792008
>By your logic killing animals is juts as bad as killing humans beacuse they are alive therfore that must mean they are as same as humans. That logic is retarded

I never said "anything that is alive is also human", retard. Fuck you are a real retard. I'm not saying that to be offensive too. You are really dumb.
>>
>>69792148
How do you know that? What if it dies in labor? Does that mean the mother killed her child? And by your logic sperm cells are allso potential life. Does that mean i murder millions of children by fapping?
>>
Lol, when it comes to politics I'm in the top 1% of understanding. I've been watching political coverage every week since I was 14 fucking years old. But political novice like you think that you actually have an understanding because of the fact you pay attention once every 2 or 4 years. Yeah keep dreaming. Bernie could easily come out and say that having the debate during the fucking NCAA finals limit exposure to the American people, and that as a true believer in democracy he feels that the American people should be given the best chance to hear the information necessary for them making their democratic decision. And that he doesn't know why Hillary Clinton doesn't want to make the time to reach a large national audience to inform them about what she wants to do for the county. And why she would purposely choose the date that forces the American people to make a choice between watching the final game of the series they've been watching all month, and informing themselves on the difference between the Democratic candidates?

Yeah, I guess politics shouldn't be commented on by people who have no fucking idea what they are talking about.
>>
>>69792388
Then define human for me. Proove your ''superiour intelligence'' and define humanity.
>>
>>69792116
What if you were born a bug or a chicken? To me, all life is precious. Bugs dogs humans fleas. That being said, I'm not afraid or opposed to any of them dying. If for the betterment of society, millions of chickens need to die to support our food sources, then so be it. If millions of children need to be aborted to avoid dumb teenagers and young adults from living in poverty, forced into low income positions in the workforce, and potentially raising criminals, then so be it. Let them abort. It doesnt take a genius to figure out what the right choice is and if you're not willing to be 100% responsible for the CONSEQUENCES of not allowing abortion, then you shouldnt tell people that they can't abort.
>>
>>69792399
No you don't, because fapping is the pleasuring of oneself.
But taking the risk and impregnating a woman, well, that also was your voluntary choice to do so.
And don't bitch about the condom, you fucking bought it and it is in your responsibility.
I do advocate for abortion in rape etc. if you wish to do so but not if it was your choice to fuck with another person.
Anyone even being able to talk about abortion benefitted from not being aborted and advocating for abortion in any case you want seems mental.
>>
>>69792634
>No you don't, because fapping is the pleasuring of oneself.
But in your last post you said that fetuses are still potential life. Sperm cells can allso be classified as potential life since they all can under right conditions develop into a human being. You are literally killing MILLIONS of potential humans for your own pleasure. That is sick
>>
File: 1454381933955.jpg (28 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1454381933955.jpg
28 KB, 600x549
>>69785715
Used to be against it, but after seeing so much trash on two feet, it should be mandatory.
>>
Yes. Abortion and prenatal screening saves the system and parents much the risk of children who will be dependent for life.

As far as demographics go we should have a tax benefit for educated/married mothers to discourage the potential upper class from having them done. Russia's pro natal laws are similar to what I have in mind.
>>
>>69792634
>IF YOU'RE ALIVE IT MEANS YOU WEREN'T ABORTED
>YOU WEREN'T ABORTED SO HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SUPPORT ABORTION
god damn, the logic part of your brain might not have developed properly. I would have rather been aborted than to have been born as you.
>>
File: 1399805982568.jpg (110 KB, 1040x717) Image search: [Google]
1399805982568.jpg
110 KB, 1040x717
>>69793096
God damn dude carefull or you might abort him with your burns
>>
>>69792842
Yea, because if you bust a nut you get 1 million kids at a time.
It was your CHOICE, A VOLUNTARY action of masturbation. It's not like a healthy man can't produce semen for a kid after he fapped 2-3 times.
And also if you bust a nut into a womyn that isn't a 100% chance of a kid developing at all.
With a fetus it's a lot more secure that the kid will come to life.
And you should stick up for your choices, if you get pregnant because you gave your consent to have sex, well fuck you, you're not killing the fucking human, as I previously said, you should be able to sell it to couples without such opportunities of getting a kid.
>>
>>69793423
What if a man does not desire children and a woman does and then proceeds to lie about birth controll/poke a hole in the condom. It was not the man's choise to have a kid yet he is still forced to pay child support because some crazy bitch wanted to have kids. How is that fair?
>>
>>69792842
>Sperm cells can allso be classified as potential life

No they can't because a sperm will never develop into an adult human being. Potential life begins when the sperm fertilizes an egg.
>>
>>69793684
Go to court then.
>>
>>69785715
Yes but women should be educated and given free, independent psychological evaluations. It shouldn't be a "get out of jail free" card for being a degenerate slut.
>>
>>69790852
It has everything to do with abortion since people who oppose abortion also oppose birth control and just don't want womem to enjoybthemselves even though it's their right to. You cannot dismiss the problem when wanting to deny abortion for everyone, you are effectively violating someone's freedom if you cut off completely their means to have safe sex. Religious people should not be allowed in the healthcare system since they pose a threat to women.

Also there are different states of consciousness dumbass. Someone asleep is not someone passed out is not someone in coma is not a fucking corpse.
>>
>>69796970

So murder should be legal because making it illegal violates the freewill of the murderer?
>>
File: 1455854534625.jpg (2 MB, 2842x3544) Image search: [Google]
1455854534625.jpg
2 MB, 2842x3544
>>69785715
In some situations, I feel like in the US you have to allow poor niggers to have abortions or you might have a serious niglet future criminal problem on your hands

here it should only be allowed in very specific cases such as rape and risk of the woman's life (muslims aren't having abortions anyways), thus demanding responsibility and for girls to stop being whores
>>
>>69788630
We're discussing the abortion of healthy fetuses here, no one in their right mind would support bringing freaks of nature into this world
>>
>>69797543
Murder is already legal when the murdered violates the murderer's space and property. So much that it's not even recognized as murder but as justifiable killing. How is killing off an unwanted intruder in your body not justifiable killing? Safe sex is for intimacy, not for reproduction, the intruder was not invited in and deserves death. But I'm sure yoy're against birth control and just want to deny women their lives. When I divorce my husband due to lack of intimacy between us and dump my kid on the street as I can't afford a kid alone, I will blame you as the one responsible for their suffering.
>>
>>69791183
>Implying they cant

wut

jesus fuck there are some stupid people on this board
>>
>>69792842
The dumbest fucking argument, a fertilized egg will, following a natural process, become a conscious human being.

A sperm cell will not.
>>
>>69785715
It depends.
>>
>>69786074
This
>>
>>69798284
You have to have the correct number of chromosomes to be human.
>>
>>69798542
A fertilized egg that doesn't implement will not turn into anything and will get flushed out like any other unfertilized egg. The uterus is part of the woman's body, not the egg's, so if she wants to modify her uterus to make it impossible for the egg to implement it's her right to. Her body her choice. Yet you oppose contraception that does exactly this. Why do you religious nuts want to violate women's bodies?
>>
>>69798542
Most fertilized eggs end up being miscarried. Natural abortion is actually more common than a successful pregnancy.
>>
What reasons would it ever be appropriate, other than

>muh body
And
>muh future murderer

memes?
Murder has already been desensitized enough, this would just be too much
>>
File: 1459634469394.png (519 KB, 765x519) Image search: [Google]
1459634469394.png
519 KB, 765x519
>>69796970
>>69798370
>Gypsy feminists

This is new, women's right to be irresponsible whores > human life amirite?

>Unwanted intruder

I don't even know how to engage someone with this sort of reasoning, It's very easy to prevent these "intrusions" from happening
>>
>>69786074
Are married women on the pill "whores"?
>>
>>69799083
The pill should be illegal for the damages it causes to the body as well as the water supply. There are better ways to prevent pregnancies.
>>
>>69798923
>>69798926
What he should've said is :

>"A fertilized implanted egg will, following a natural process, become a conscious human being"

Semantics
>>
You guys are dumb. Abortion isn't murder. Killing someone is justified in self defense cases. So abortion should be legal when it's rape incest or threatensomething the life of the mother.
Flip side of the coin. Abortion should illegal if it's not life threating or incest or rape. Unless before a certain time in the pregnancy say 20 weeks in you have both the mother and the fathers consent.
Everybody forgets father's have just as much right to have a child as a mothers. And you can't have women getting abortions without the father of the child's consent. Which would mean DNA testing and obviously drive the cost of the abortion up. Also abortions should have a cool down period where if u want to have one it requires multiple doctors visits to make sure u won't regret it later. Laws that can take this all into consideration Is a comprises that everyone can live with.
>>
>>69799392
DNA testing should be mandatory at birth anyway.
>>
>>69799074
Women living their life normally is human life, retard. You are shitting on human life if you force women to unwanted abortions.

>>69799181
Make the pill illegal and abortions will skyrocket. It is the only decent contraceptive women have. It is safer than any other, it is easier than any other and it has excellent success rate better than the condom or any other male or female contraceptive. If I can't take the pill all sex will be rape as I refuse to have sex without my pill and trust no other contraception
>>
>>69785715
Abortion is legal and should be legal
>>
>>69799693
IUDs are fairly effective. They could also not have sex. The hormones in the pill have huge impacts on water supplies they enter. That should be more than enough reason to ban them.
>>
File: 1424029960876.png (412 KB, 1900x1188) Image search: [Google]
1424029960876.png
412 KB, 1900x1188
The entire anti abortion argument boils down to "muh morals" and "muh feelings".
If it means better population control then I'm all for it
>>
>>69799181
Also the pill causes no damages to the body. If you're on the pill, it's because a gynecologist prescribed it to you after an examination and they don't prescribe if it's potentially dangerous to you. If anything for me it's only been beneficial, it stopped my menstrual pain. And it does not cause anything relevant to wate. You merely want to deny women theor only safe and reliable birth control.
>>
U have to also think of underage parents. Who gets to decide for them. Under USA current laws under 18 means the mother parents can decide if abortions is right for their daughter. This needs to be in any law as well that a women who is pregnant her and the father decide on abortion or not and parents have no say in the matter. It's only morally right
>>
File: fuck spooks.png (30 KB, 694x364) Image search: [Google]
fuck spooks.png
30 KB, 694x364
>>69800318
>muh morals
I agree with you, but claiming something should be legal because it is "morally just/right" is a shit argument
>>
>>69785715
Of course abortion should be legal.

For certain populations it should be encouraged. Poor niggers in the USA for example. Abortion has proven social benefits for such groups.

Abortion for Mohammedans would also be a good thing. We need far fewer mad fucks that want to blow themselves up in our airports and so on. Clearly (forced) abortion for Mohammedans will bring many social benefits to Western nations.
>>
People who want to make abortions completely illegal need to shut up, you can't tell people what to do with their own body's.
People who want to make abortions legal need to shut up, you can't go around getting pregnant and killing your unborn child because you feel like it.
>>
>>69785715
Yes. There are fates in life far worse than never being born in the first place.
>>
>>69799912
IUDs are incredibly dangerous as they can get disloged and/perforate the vagina. I refuse to risk my life like that. Also they and are less effective than the pill. I will not risk a good safe method for a faulty, riskier, messier, unsafe, objectively less efficient one. And cut the bullshit about water, pills do not make a relevant effect to that. Ban the pill and all sex will be rape, hurray for perfectly justified abortions and children dumped in the trash.

>not have sex
Lol good luck keeping couples together without sex. Enjoy your divorces and abandoned children.
>>
>>69800842
Wtf the pill and whether or not you take it has no bearing on rape. Do you know what rape is. Stop complaining. I do however agree with you that the pill should be legal. Why would anyone want to make it illegal is dumb. Preventing pregnancy is very important to everyone
>>
>>69801222
It has bearing to rape. I refuse to have sex with anyone, even my husband, if I can't take my pill since I don't want to be pregnant. Therefore any sex without the pill would be instantly rape since it would have to be forced on me without my consent.
>>
As if it being illegal is going to stop desperate women from sticking coat hangers up their snatches anyway. Good luck with that.
>>
>>69801222
And no I do not stop complaining, I do not want to be forced between risking my life or risking a pregnancy like he suggests with his idiotic method. WTF. Women have a good, safe, efficient, beneficial thing and men want to take it away because they're disgusting like that.
>>
>>69792538
>Then define human for me. Proove your ''superiour intelligence'' and define humanity

It's a biological distinction that I don't know the exact taxonomy for. But it's trivial. I also can't exactly define what a dog is, but it's trivial.
>>
>>69801793
Yes let's force women to risk their lives and die that will have no horrible impact on society! It's not like we know history!
>>
>>69785848
>>69785990
If that's the case then why don't we just sterilize them instead? Then after they are all sterile we fucking genocide them
>>
>>69785715
It should be legal, but only if the child is a product of rape or other illegal activity, if the child suffers from selected diseases - such as encephalopathy of Down's Syndrome - or the pregnancy threatens the life of the mother. If a woman gets pregnant with a healthy child because of a fault of a contraceptive measure, then she shouldn't be allowed to terminate the pregnancy, because she knew the risk. People should be responsible for their actions.
>>
File: Reagan.jpg (58 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Reagan.jpg
58 KB, 850x400
>>69785715
Abortion should be illegal because it cheapens the value of all life.

If those who are deemed inconvenient are easily murdered (babies, the elderly, infirm, etc) then what makes you think that YOU if you have the misfortune of being in an accident or become older won't be shoveled off into the twisting neither?

It is in your own best interest to value life because the life you save one day might be your own.
>>
File: 1456031000065.jpg (306 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1456031000065.jpg
306 KB, 720x960
>>69786544
>>69786074
>>69786017
>>69786090
>#TeamProLife!
We are just too legit to quit.
There are many reasons t be #TeamProLife, I am for moral reasons just as much as anyone, but I guess the thing that makes me stand out is the fact that I suppourt it not only for moral reasons, but because I'd like to FOR ONCE find a single preggo qt to fuck
>>
>>69802887
I value my own life that's why I don't want to be burdened with a leech I don't want.
>>
>>69803024
Does that include your parents? grandparents? By looking inwards you make it easier for others to cheapen the value of YOUR life.
>>
>>69785715
Yes, it's a form of eugenics. Think of who is getting aborted
>Poor black people
>>
>>69803199
My family is fine. Children are a burden one shouldn't be forced to, my own mother is the first to readily admit that. She supports abortion.
>>
>>69785715
Yes, but there should be a discussion about at what point it's legal.

At some point it becomes a human life, and is murder. we need to determine when that is.
I think viability outside the mother is a good place to start.

Partial-birth and the like should be considered murder plain and simple.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.