[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once Hillary is elected president (just face it, you know she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: gun-ban-AR.jpg (114 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
gun-ban-AR.jpg
114 KB, 1000x1000
Once Hillary is elected president (just face it, you know she's going to win), can we finally start banning guns like other developed, first-world countries?

I'm tired of uneducated gun nut rednecks and hillbillies holding back societal progress.
>>
>>69783373
>just face it, you know she's going to win

She's not.
>>
>>69783437
She is
>>
>>69783500

I have already told you that she's not.
>>
>>69783373
I used to be pro gun control and I still am for disarming Blacks but how blithely anti gun women are I find disturbing. Sure, they will never fight on the front lines, but that means they shouldn't make weapons decisions just as I don't think men should decide abortion laws unless they are doctors/scientists and the reasons are legit.
>>
>>69783373
that would be a huge mistake considering the number of Drumpfkins who own ARs.
Obama and al are just creating a situation where stormfags would easily take the power by force.
In order for the good Americans to protect themselves against the Nazi uprising, AR should be allowed.
>>
>I'm tired of uneducated gun nut rednecks and hillbillies holding back societal progress
Hey, fuck you. The police and military perform valuable services.
>>
File: 34645376547564.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
34645376547564.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>69783373
we can start by hanging scum like you, be it in the US or Europe, fucking commies like you must DIE
>>
>>69783373
Fuck off traitor. I'd rather die than lose one of the ten original rights the founding fathers gave me. You are a recipe for our own destruction with this thinking.
>>
>>69783373
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffucking hell!
Just so bored of the dry copy pasta.
Don;t you ever feel like shit just spewing out the same 24 second speech?
> Seriously, just think about it.
>>
>>69783373
IGNORE ALL SLIDE/ DEMORALISATION THREADS, GET IN HERE!!!! EU CALL FOR NATIVE GENOCIDE THE JEW IS ATTACKING;

>>>69777204
>>
File: twice maga.jpg (205 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
twice maga.jpg
205 KB, 1024x683
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
File: chaeyoung.jpg (52 KB, 610x915) Image search: [Google]
chaeyoung.jpg
52 KB, 610x915
Shall not be infringed
>>
>>69783373
1987 was the year when the rural monkeys in Norway no longer could go and buy a shotgun in a store without a police permit (registration).

That's only 29 years ago. It's amazing to think that we was so uncivilized before that
>>
>>69783373
I used to like guns but after what Donald Sanders said, I'm a #HillaryMissle now.
>>
File: Carlos_Ramon.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_Ramon.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
>>69784383

>Fingers on the triggers

I guess you could say...

She racks disciprin
>>
>>69783373

Come get them yourself. I will not comply. I have the military training and means to resist. I am peaceful but I will defend myself.
>>
>>69783373
OVER MY COLD DEAD BODY YOU PANSY CUNT. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>69783373
No ban the people that use guns to kill people like criminals or mentally ill nutcases, you are risking the self defense of the majority for your paranoia.
>>
>>69783373
US Supreme Court just issued a unanimous 8-0 ruling in favor of a Massachusetts woman being able to defend herself.

In that ruling they stated that an bearable arm, is constitutionally protected.

Anyone who tries to disarm the populace will be dealing with war.

So keep posting, faggot.
>>
>>69783373
yes banning guns will magically erase all socio-racial dividess while at the same time eradicating crime

that's what gun grabbers believe right
>>
>>69785478
R A R E
>>
>>69784383
Is that the downs syndrome model that I heard about a few weeks ago?
>>
>>69783373
>I'm tired of uneducated libkuks and sjw morons holding back societal progress in the name of "muh feels"
Op as usual isnt very smart
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.