[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poland Set to Demolish 500 Soviet Monuments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: file.png (123 KB, 488x420) Image search: [Google]
file.png
123 KB, 488x420
what a bunch of cucks!

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/poland-set-to-demolish-500-soviet-monuments/564120.html
>destroying historical monuments
kind of like daesh
>>
>>69782781
Kind of like what they did to Nazi monuments after WWII.
Monuments of evil fucks who did bad things to your country should go. If everybody was to keep every monument and statue because "you can't erase history and/or art" then we'd really have no room for anything.
>>
Not Polish history. It's Jewish history.
>>
Stick em' on eBay and sell them to hipster cucks.
>>
>>69782934
You might as well turn convert them into Catholic churches.
>>
>>69782934
BTW cemeteries are staying so nobody should even report of this non-news. We do take care about them. There are cemeteries for Germans, Jews, Belgians, French etc. too
>>
>>69782781
>themoscowtimes
>500 soviet monuments

sure sounds legit
>>
Good on you, poles. Tell the russkies to take a flying fuck.
>>
>>69782781
Gross, it's like keeping your ex picture as wallpaper.
>>
There's nothing more relaxing than the screams of a million butthurt liberator pidorashkas on a Sunday morning :^)
>>
>>69783148
Wikipedia lists 13 but I know there are more. Maybe around 50 in total if you include those like the one next to the lighthouse in Krynica Morska because some Soviets died when they went up the first lighthouse after the war not knowing that Germans left the explosives.
>>
>>69783127
I live near a cemetery dedicated to Polish soldiers.
>>
>>69782781
based Poland
pro-russians are mad
stormfags are cutting themselves
>>
>>69783388
Driel?
>>
>>69783456
No, Breda. We also have roads named after Poland.
>>
>>69782781
100% in favor of this. Poles have no reason to respect anything Russian or German in origin.
>>
>>69782781
Its Polands decision, not sure why Russia thinks it needs to stick its nose in other countries business.
>>
>>69782781
It's different because it's anti-Communist.
>>
Putin ass gonna fucking explode over this.

They will most likely destroy every statue with some polish heritage like Copernicus or Chopin.
>>
>>69784111
Russians are vengeful so yeah they will take revenge for destroying monuments of their war criminals. I don't know if thye have anything other than cemeteries and they better no touch those.
>>
>>69784345
>>69784111

poland should keep the liberation memorials in my opinion but nothing else

so if theres still memorials to generals and lenin those should be taken down, but the memorials to the common soldier who helped polish partisans liberate poland form nazi occupation should stay
>>
>>69785094
They attacked Poland together with Nazi Germany. Got half of it. Then Naizs betrayed them, started losing to them, joined western allies because of that and got to keep half of Europe as a reward.
Their actions involved: besides slaughter of Poles living on the Soviet-occupied part (similar to the Polish action of NKVD in 1938, google it), horrible acts of violence during Operation Bagration, common soldiers were especially targeting singular households in small villages, way more brutal than Germans, however generally the Soviets targeted anyone who could pose a threat to their dominance so the member of the Home Army, after WWII there was a regular war between them but no one in the west knows about it thinking it was all peace and quiet

Not involved: actual liberation.
>>
>>69785626
you'll definitely know more about this than me, but is there the common solider to blame there or the soviet leadership?

i just dont know enough about this, but i'd assume the soviet soldiers were far more humane than the nazis, and did not do stuff like planned genocide and destruction of 85% of warsaw
>>
Damn OP that sucks but thank you for posting because I forgot to brush my teeth.

Doing gods work aquafresh
>>
File: shills.jpg (40 KB, 1202x103) Image search: [Google]
shills.jpg
40 KB, 1202x103
>>69782781
Jewish mongol history. Fuck you shill.
>>
Desecrate some red graves, Polandbro. It's what your ancestors would want.
>>
>>69786271
>pic
lmao this is another cockhole from 2ch
>>
>somebody occupies your country and fuck you up bad
>you are supposed to treasure things he left behind after you finally get rid of the pest
Poland is doing what they should have done long time ago
>>
>>69782781
It should be mandatory to destroy any soviet monument you encounter.
>>
Fuck communists. Anything they made is not a momument. Red scum deserve to be throw out of helicopters. Anything that honors them deserves to destoryed
>>
>>69786271
>Mooom, olgino shills
>>
oh well, I'm gonna refute that disgusting uneducated commie faggot op and make him cry like a little pussy he is

>notice the flag

nvm, hopeless faggot weedistan, moving on
>>
Good.

Remove jew history
>>
>>69786174
>soviet soldiers were far more humane than the nazis
The German soldiers were fucking noble knights compared to the shit Soviets did
>>
>>69786706
>disgusting uneducated commie faggot op
how am I a commie? I think it's better to keep proof of wrongdoing, so your people don't become complacent with the enemy, or forget history. Commies are jews.
>>
>>69785094
Polish partisants were tortutred then killed by those commie fucks. I would destroy their monuments with my bare hands if I could
>>
>>69787064
I said moving on, but something is just dragging me to show this, maybe then youll stop being a good goy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939%E2%80%9346)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_in_occupied_Poland_during_World_War_II
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes
>>
>>69786935

Knights are for killing though, make no mistake.
>>
>>69786174
>the soviet soldiers were far more humane than the nazis
check your facts dude,
also they stood on the opposite river side and watched warsaw's all even though they encourage the start of the uprising with false promise of help
literally nothing is worse than soviets
also the didn't just occupy eastern Europe for a couple of years, it was half of a century, they did way more damage
I know a guy from Slovakia and he think it'll take another 50 years for his country to recover from Soviet's bullshit economically and culturally
>>
of course the Wehrmacht was worse for us than the Red Army
>>
Those are monuments to jewish communist supremacy
Ship them out to a museaum
>>
>>69785094
>liberation memorials
honestly and I think most poles would agree, Poland was never liberated, the occupant just changed from bad to worse
the liberating soviet army to whom monuments in dispute are dedicated did more damage than good, you should read about stuff like katyn, all the rapes and destruction soviets brought on eastern europe
>>
>>69786174
>i'd assume the soviet soldiers were far more humane than the nazis,

>I would assume that overworked third-world tier people, many pulled from furthest ends of Siberia and criminals set free lead by power hungry, backstabbing peasants were far more humane than Europeans on a powertrip
Lad...
>>
>>69786935
>The German soldiers were fucking noble knights compared to the shit Soviets did
Retarded nationalism your only achievement. Dont forget about it
>>
File: PolandPOP.png (18 KB, 1199x573) Image search: [Google]
PolandPOP.png
18 KB, 1199x573
And yet under gommies, polands population steadily increased,

while under capitalism its not projected to increase for another decade or two
>>
>>69787595
Still better considering Russia's only achievement is poverty
>>
File: call the allies.jpg (326 KB, 669x1001) Image search: [Google]
call the allies.jpg
326 KB, 669x1001
>>69782781
>Destroying judeo bolshevism monouments that celebrate the oppression of your country
Yeah, just like ISIS destroying historical sites in the middle east.

Get fucked faggot.
>>
>>69782781
Kinda misleading, according to the article they are going to remove them and put the im a museum.

I guess that's fine, they aren't destroying them.

>>69786435
but according to that logic we should destroy a lot of european monuments
>>
>>69782981
>>69782981
>>
>>69787601
Poor people breed more. How is this news to you?
>>
>destroying monuments

If it's a memorial to soldiers that is fucking douche canoe.
>>
>>69787703
>Still better
I don't think so, this leads to another war between slavs. I love Poland and Polish culture, fully support act of decommunization but i hate degenerate nazi subhumans like you.
>>
>>69787601
So how was life in the NZDSR?
>>
>>69782781
Stop being so based Poland. I can only get so erect.
>>
File: 4124414.jpg (62 KB, 663x760) Image search: [Google]
4124414.jpg
62 KB, 663x760
>>69788093
>butthurtbelt in charge
Stay strong, shprota
>>
>>69786174
Just watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn1xzeQy1Lk
>>
>>69787807
Retard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD_(1937–38)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
>>
>>69783408
>stormfags are cutting themselves
>over the dismantling of Soviet Monuments
Are you legitimately retarded?
>>
>>69782781
>kind of like daesh

that comparison is thoroughly retarded.
>>
Based. Tell those commies to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>69782934
It depends what kind of monuments.
Removing statues of Marx, Lenin, Stalin and whoever is obviously okay.
Removing statues of Soviet soldiers who liberated you (yeah I know, but what would happen if Nazis won?) is incredibly dick move.
Those statues honor the fallen, not communist regime or it's leadership.
>>
>>69783120
Why not remove them and build a church on top of it?
>>
File: 1459208901494.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1459208901494.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>69782781
>historical monuments
>>
>>69782781
>communist trash
>hystorical monuments

Lol. Good job Polan i wish we could do the same.

Theres this pink obelisk with a hammer and sickle on in in my town. Apparently a bunch of apes got drunk after a rape party and died due to alcohol poisoning. They are now war heroes with a monument occupying half of the cemetery
>>
I don't blame them (seriously Germany are you that Cucked that you have a Soviet war memorial still standing in fucking Berlin?!) but at the same time could they not just "repatriate" them to Russia. A kinda "thanks but no thanks" deal
>>
>>69787528
German soldiers literally burned entire villages alive.
They committed unspeakable brutalities.
This is the main problem, I understand when someone claims that Soviets did bad shit (and they did), but in 90% of cases that argument is followed by ''G-Germans were cool''.
>>
File: The belt.jpg (218 KB, 2000x1557) Image search: [Google]
The belt.jpg
218 KB, 2000x1557
>>69782781
So? It's typical of belters to do everything out of spite. They lack anything else.
>>
>>69783840
>or German in origin
except about 60% of their land
>>
>>69789310
>Polish land occupied by Prussia for a century and settled by Germans magically becomes German
This fucking board.
>>
>>69788093
good enough to get google and search my own info without having to believe gov propaganda 24/7
>>
If this is okay, why isn't it acceptable to burn down old churches since they represent the horrible forced conversions and genocides of Christian conquest of Europe?
>>
>>69789310
You woot?
>>
File: varg is pleased.png (360 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
varg is pleased.png
360 KB, 800x585
>>69789049
That's what Christians said way back, and look what happened. He got back at them, the absolute madman
>>
>>69789274
>German soldiers literally burned entire villages alive

Lol nice lie
>>
File: John-Paul-II.jpg (196 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
John-Paul-II.jpg
196 KB, 1200x1600
>>69782781

Fuck off, proxy-Ivan.

These piles of trash should have been cleaned up decades ago.
>>
>>69789438
>supporting a literal nigger that's funded by the kikes
>>
File: 95533224.jpg (32 KB, 447x384) Image search: [Google]
95533224.jpg
32 KB, 447x384
>>69785094
>common soldier who helped polish partisans liberate poland form nazi occupation
>>
>>69789256
Being cucked is inherent kraut nature. Why do you think they were so enthusiastic about receiving millions of rapefugees?
>>
>>69787601
What kind of argument is this? You know that India and China have gigantic populations, and the poorest parts of Africa have huge growth rates. The rate of growth of the population has nothing to do with how well off they are.
>>
>>69789459
What lie?
I literally talked with a German here whose grandfather (from Vojvodina) served in 7th SS, and he gave me quotes from his diaries where he speaks of how they dragged people in the church and burned them alive.
He got disgusted and deserted afterwards.
Hundreds of villages in Belarus suffered same fate.
What the fuck do you think you'll achieve by ''lol nice lie'', erase history?
But ''Soviets raped and killed everyone'' is truth because you say so?
>>
>>69789533
You seem misinformed. Varg is whiter than you and he did everything out of love for his actual heritage, not the imported heritage and values of any abrahamic religion.
>>
>replace statues with polandballs
>>
>>69788000
>I love Poland and Polish culture

Fuck off Vanya, everyone here hates you.
How is it that every neighboring nation despises you, must be that famous ungrounded russophobia I read so much about.
>>
>>69789663
Varg is a kike who supports disunity and the fall of Europe.
>>
>>69789459
>lie
fucking LOL.New generation of brainwashed kids from 4ch.
>>
>>69787897
Do you have any monuments for japanese pilots in Pearl Harbor?
>>
>>69789708
Just saying it twice doesn't make it anymore true. You're spouting buzzwords.

Explain how he's a nigger.
Explain how he's a kike.
Explain how he supports the fall of Europe.
>>
>>69782781
What the hell are they even doing up until this time? Poles you had 25 years to do it.
>>
>>69789681
Poles are disliked or hated in Germany, Lithuania, Ukraine, Belarus.
Oh look, it's almost as if in Eastern Europe neighbors hate neighbors!
What a dumb argument.
>>
>>69782781
> a Muslim frantic militia is destroying history and legacy of long forgotten cultures in the shape of statues that are no more than archeological study material
> A Western civilised nation is destroying monuments of one of the worst most evil regimes of recent histories
> somehow it's the same
>>
>>69789767
What would happen if Soviets never stopped Nazis?
Would Poles exist? Nope.
So outside of your dumb logic, you can't compare Japanese pilots and Soviet soldiers.
>>
>>69789010
I don't know that I'd class it as being such a dick move knowing that those kind and friendly Soviet Soldier raped anything that moved as they made their way west.
>>
>>69789632
Well, in my country I know only of 1 incident where a village was burned by germans (all villagers stuffed into a single house and set on fire), for what ever reason. But about soviets I've heard a lot of bad from my grandparents who lived in a village and good about germans, so you know, I'll take their word instead of yours.
>>
>>69789844
I wish our Jews were as cool as you Israel.
>>
>>69789772
>Explain how he's a nigger.
Pagans do nothing, create nothing because they can't, and act uppity over culture that they don't have. Pagans like him that destroy culture like that is on par with nigger tier behavior in Africa with burning churches.
>Explain how he's a kike.
He's funded and supported by kikes, and notice how he does jack shit against the muslims yet he'll cry bitch tears because some fucking tree that was there was so fucking important.
>Explain how he supports the fall of Europe.
Disunity. Disunity and having multiple tribes doesn't help jack shit, it leads to people falling and saying "fuck off, you don't worship the same tree as I do." Pagans are a single stick that can snap in two.
>>
>>69782781
>daesh
Go home reddit, nobody cares what you think.
>>
>>69782781
Destroying Soviet monuments in Poland would be like France destroying a monument to Nazis.
>>
>>69789939
Rapes undoubtedly occurred but do you know there were 1 million rapes in Western-occupied Germany?
Armies fucking rape. At least Soviets shot offenders after they assumed some control.
You won't find a single German shot for all the raping they did in East.
Not to mention estimates of Soviet war rape use dubious methodology and 2 million number is simply taken as a fact.
>>
>>69789681
>everyone here hates you.
Keep clean toilets then, nazi ^)
>>
>>69789903
>you can't compare Japanese pilots and Soviet soldiers
Both had a penchant for rape and murder, so there is that.
>>
>>69789844
They're both historically valuable and your own greentext shows the value judgment of one or the other being "evil" or not is subjective and prone to cultural bias. They should just offer to sell the monuments back to Russia if they don't want them anymore.
>>
>>69789957
>my country
Your country openly collaborated with Germans. What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
It doesn't matter in a few years Russia will conquer it again along with most of Europe
>>
>>69782781
>50 y/o soviet propaganda
>historical
>>
>>69788871
Probably a newfag trying to blend in
>>
>>69782781
You just dont understand! Thats the only reason that they are not richer than Germany and stronger than USA yet! Once they are done with the statues, their live surely improve tenfold.
>>
Its funny how white nationalists suddenly turn on each other when two white countries are fighting.

Poland breaking ties with the west over things like refugees will only make it easier to be bullied by Russia. Look at Ukraine and Syria, Russia don't fuck around, Poland.

Dismantling soviet Statues might make you feel tough, but 'cute' is all that is, faggots.
>>
File: 1459636677921.jpg (255 KB, 3259x2594) Image search: [Google]
1459636677921.jpg
255 KB, 3259x2594
>>69782934
>non-degenerate aryan nazis
>"evil"
>poland buying into jewish anti-german propaganda
>>
>>69784111
Not the first time they did this. They had to destroy some Apple statues after Tim Cooks revealed that he was gay
>>
File: huuuuu....png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
huuuuu....png
51 KB, 240x232
>>69790029
not really no, it would be like America destroying monument to English colonists or Iran destroying monuments to the Arab conquerors.

Or India destroying the Taj Mahal.
>>
>>69790103
Who fucking cares? The soldiers didn't liberate and just conquered Poland. Why should they keep the statues?
>>
>>69789827
This. Polish nationalism most retarded thing i've ever seen.
>>
>>69790305
Yes all those Poles murdered by Germans were ''Jewish propaganda''.
What's with you dumb fucks, are you sane?
>>
>>69783408
Why would stormfags be cutting themselves over Jewish Communist monuments being torn down you dumb fuck?
>>
>>69789274
> German Soldiers

I believe that was carried out by the SS Blowtorch battalion under Joachim Peiper. The SS were a paramilitary organisation who acted independently of the official German Armed forces, hence there was far less oversight into what they were getting up to on the battle field.
>>
>>69790269
>Russia don't fuck around

You shoot down their aircraft and they ban your apricots. They are a bankrupt oil patch only capable of attacking medieval peasants.
>>
File: 1459179025242.jpg (42 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
1459179025242.jpg
42 KB, 500x271
>>69790413
>WWAAAAHHHH PEOPLE KILL EACH OTHER IN WARS
>>
>>69789988
>Pagans do nothing,
Except being the foundation for humanity in europe, you know. Your fucking heritage, you cuck.
Not some fucking desert jew religion you chose to adopt and parade around here because
>lel!! deus vult!!
is a meme right now.

>and notice how he does jack shit against the muslims
He's a white supremacist. What is he supposed to do against muslims according to you? What can he do? He has realized as much. Nothing an individual can do.
You know what you did, though? You adopted a religion EXTREMELY similiar to Islam. Just because you thought it's cool. Faggot.

>Disunity.
You don't know what you're talking about.
When Varg talks about the tribes thing, he refers to his view that at this point, nothing can stop Islam taking over the western world in a few hundred years. And looking at how Christianity did it a few hundred years back, he's right and it won't fucking be pretty. He's advocating for autonomy so that nobody will have to rely on mudslimes in that time, to break the cycle and reject "roman empire v3.0", inevitable downfall included.

I don't agree with him on everything, but these are his views. Please inform yourself instead of watching a single youtube video that makes you mad because
>he aint a good christian man! that maykes me maaayd!!!
>>
>daesh
Get out of my country abdul.
>>
>>69786935

Is it true that life under socwas so terrible people actually cheered for the Nazi's
>>
>>69790494
>You shoot down their aircraft and they ban your apricots.
And what do you suggest? Start a war?
>>
>>69790476
the Wehrmacht also behaved appallingly even if they were good compared to the SS
>>
>>69790494
>You shoot down their aircraft and they ban your apricots.

top kek
>>
File: 1448209672772.jpg (57 KB, 591x581) Image search: [Google]
1448209672772.jpg
57 KB, 591x581
>>69790404
>didn't liberate
Okay, they saved them from a much worse fate.
By logic of things existing is better than not existing.
Those monuments represent Soviet soldiers, most of whom bled and fought to defend their country and defeat Nazism, not out of some great Marxist ideals or desire to spread Stalin's empire.
>>69790407
Besides Russians all Slavs are like that, petty and retarded. Just throw Slav a bone and he'll gnaw on it for decades.
If you lived in Balkans you'd see the whole extent of such idiotic hatred, but you have an example in Ukraine I guess.
I'm not even saying Russia was great for Poland, but they take their ''victim'' fantasies too far.
>>
>>69789988
>>69790524
Oh and I should also mention that he has a beautiful aryan wife and many kids and live autonomously in the countryside of france.
Just to further undermine your ridiculous
>funded by the jews
statement.
what have you done for your race? You got no kids, no wife, you're probably some kind of mixed shitskin, and you depend fully on the jew government to help you live.
>>
File: 88.jpg (68 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
68 KB, 800x445
>>69782781
They overstepped the line. Liberation soon.
>>
>>69782781
I like russian. There's no difference between cartoon russia and real life russia. Russia is like the US with the cheapest stuff available and clever but unsafe contraception to do the same job at half the cost. They wish they would have a strong empire like the burgerclap do but everything they do comes out backward and unsafe. Why? Because, you see Ivan, when you hold gun like this...
>>
>>69782781
Godspeed, Poland.

Most of them are ugly as sin.
>>
>>69790169
> selling them
Actually good idea

> subjective
Whatever. The path to enlightenment and defeating Islam is acknowledging it is a worse religion and culture than others. Its not about arguing what is best, rather what is right and what is wrong.
>>
>>69790645

Nazism is in fact better than Communism though. Most of those people didn't die for any noble reason, they had guns to their backs forcing them to fight the war.
>>
>>69782781

Don't know about Poland, but we need to move that piece of shit Tito's grave out of the fucking Serbia as soon as possible. Let Croats or some other country that he created handle his shit.
>>
>>69782781
Literally all traces of communism on Earth needs to be destroyed
>>
>>69790476
I hope you know that "SS did most of crimes" is a post-war whitewashing. Wehrmacht behaved almost the same many times and cooperated with SS.
That's not to say all German soldiers were like that, I know a man whose father was a German officer who remained here after the war and married.
But "all Soviets were rapist murderers" is also a blatant lie.
>>
>>69789957
You were collaborators. Most of you, anyway.
SS are scum, all of them.
Ordinary Wehrmacht rarely purged civilians though. They did, but not in order of day.
They had Baltics and West Ukrainians for exactly this "activity". Germans are guilty of ordering atrocities, Baltics, Estonians and West Ukrainians are guilty of implementing said orders together with SS divisions.
Latvians are the worst. USSR was built on "Jewish brains, Latvian bayonets and Russian fools", for once. There's a big black box of "Muh occupation museum" in Riga standing right near a monument to Latvian Riflemen who helped Lenin bring said occupation on us everyone.

West Ukranians raguls are much more genocide happy - ask Poles, they'll tell you much - but are less orderly and too chaotic without constant whipping. They're just rabble, while Latvians always were willing slaves to whatever their German masters conceived.
>>
>>69790524
>Your fucking heritage, you cuck.
You mean the heritage of being a loser that got forced to convert to being a Christian and now I'm still a Christian because they're still winners and not fucking loser pagans?
>What is he supposed to do against muslims according to you? What can he do? He has realized as much. Nothing an individual can do.
Burn Mosques? Actually have a pair of fucking balls and do shit? He's a faggot cuckold that can't do the same to Islam.
>You don't know what you're talking about.
I know damn well what I'm talking about, do you know what a Fasces is? It means a fucking bundle of sticks, the same culture, the same religion, something that can't be broken easily, disunity doesn't have that, it get broken up and split up.
>>
>>69790790
>muh nazi dindu nuffin
Why is it always burgers? Can anyone explain this?
>>
>>69790897
They didn't experience it first hand.
>>
File: 33.jpg (191 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
191 KB, 620x387
>>69788932
http://russia-insider.com/en/isil-kievs-nazis-and-rage-against-history/ri7609
It time to based Putin to come in and teach fascism its place.
>>
>>69790808
That's something different. Tito was a politician, a leader.
These monuments are dedicated to Soviet soldiers.
Do you also think we should shit on partisan graves?
>>
>>69790494
>only capable of attacking medieval peasants

And what do you think Poland is?

Poland isn't bullied by Russia because Poland is protected by the european union (ie, germany for the most part) and the United states.

Once the poles successfully tell the progressive liberal nations to fuck off, they will find themselves alone in a room with Russia, Russia who is backed and best buddies with China.
>>
>>69790947
desu people in France didn't have it so bad compared to what went on when the G.I. arrived
>>
>>69790897

That's not even close to what I said. I said Communists are worse human beings and bigger devils than any Nazi, which Germans had their share. War makes devils out of any nation, but communists are just evil even in peace.
>>
>>69790667
>Oh and I should also mention that he has a beautiful aryan wife and many kids and live autonomously in the countryside of france.
So? He acts like a nigger and should be treated as such.
>what have you done for your race? You got no kids, no wife, you're probably some kind of mixed shitskin
Ask yourself that first, you're on a site for posting Chinese cartoons. I mean I'm white, if your actually wondering, you aren't but you know.
>>
File: judeo bolsheviks jews.jpg (111 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
judeo bolsheviks jews.jpg
111 KB, 800x600
Good the people of Eastern Europe suffered tremendously under the JudeoBolshevik occupation
>>
>>69790947
Neither did you, retard. If you can prove you're a 90 year old man I'll apologize and leave this board forever.
>>
>>69789632
Epic fanfic bro.
>>
Why is Poland compelled to keep monuments to invaders and occupiers of any foreign country? Why would anyone be?
>>
>>69790888
>muh natzies
go cry in the corner
>>
>>69790888
Excellent observation.
Just look at how Baltic people were over-represented in Bolshevik movement.
They now try to dilute history and make it look like Russians did everything while they were nothing but innocent victims their entire history.
Fanatic and politically useful Russophobia.
And true about Ukrainians, shitload of Ukrainians massacred other Slavs at German command.
>>
>>69790351
You comparisons are inapt. It is precisely like the French destroying monuments to Nazis.
The Polish were occupied against their will and historically did not spring, as a people, from the Soviet regime. They existed previously and independent of the Russians.
>>
>>69782781
God i thought that said mosques.
I hope they find the skilled artisans to replace these with something decent.
>>
>>69791213

>The Polish were occupied against their will and historically did not spring, as a people, from the Soviet regime

Neither did the Indians from the Mughal, or the Persians from the Mud slimes.
>>
>>69791190
Most of that shit is long gone but there are still some left. Naturally Russians don't like the fact that we want them gone. It's a culture clash really. We don't like people who murder us. They do.
>>
File: 1458160201422.png (1 MB, 1240x869) Image search: [Google]
1458160201422.png
1 MB, 1240x869
>>69786174
>Soviet soldiers were more humane than nazis
The reason why you only hear about supposed German atrocities and not Russian atrocities is because the Russians fucking won, Straya
>>
>>69791097
>muh communism is ebil but nazi did nothin wrong
Typical burger in charge. Your ancestors fought with the nazis, not commies.
>>
File: RRNl2Kn.png (350 KB, 1525x921) Image search: [Google]
RRNl2Kn.png
350 KB, 1525x921
>>69790117
Keep brewing your krokodil, troglodyte.
And don't fucking come here, of course the highest murder rate is in the county bordering you savages.
>>
>>69790890
>You mean the heritage of being a loser that got forced to convert to being a Christian and now I'm still a Christian because they're still winners and not fucking loser pagans?
Guess what's going to happen in a few centuries or maybe even less, you fucking cuck. Your kind and people who think like you will be muslims fighting against the next big rising religion, likely orthodox christianity again.

Why do you think you're a christian? Because you're a fucking loser who got converted to it is exactly why.

>Burn Mosques? Actually have a pair of fucking balls and do shit? He's a faggot cuckold that can't do the same to Islam.
He hasn't even burned the fucking church, you dumb nigger. He tells this to everyone who talks to him in private, and he's honest. He doesn't lie about his crimes, he doesn't lie about killing Euronymous, but he does say that while he does not miss any churches, he hasn't burned it.

>Actually have a pair of fucking balls and do shit?
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
You depend on your jew government fully. He's autonomous and has a wife and kids. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Why do you hold him to a higher standard than yourself, you typical fucking christcuck?

> It means a fucking bundle of sticks, the same culture, the same religion,
kek, you're literally saying you're a faggot and christianity could be described as a big faggot.

>>69791121
>So? He acts like a nigger and should be treated as such.
You act like a nigger flinging baseless insults at someone you don't actually know. You know who is actually a nigger? People who are fully government dependent. Like you. Depending on the jew government you hate so much, faggot.

>Ask yourself that first, you're on a site for posting Chinese cartoons. I mean I'm white, if your actually wondering, you aren't but you know.
Hypocrisy again? I never said I'm doing what Varg does. You're saying you're better than Varg, yet you have ZERO things to show for it while he will live autonomously until death.
>>
Well, we basically are the daesh but catholic one. And instead of blaming everything on murrica we blame everything on russia, we also have no death penalny yet but most of poles supports imposing one, that's mostly it if we talk about differences.
>>
>>69791344
Exactly. Ever heard of the mass murdering in Poland by Russians?
>>
>>69782781
>destroying commie shit
>implying this is a bad thing

Russia should be on it's hands and knees begging the world for forgiveness for it's direct role in spreading the worst ideology the world has ever seen in Marxism.
>>
>>69791210

If Communists are so much better how did they manage to kill more defenseless civilians of their own people than Nazi's did civilian and soldier alike in a war against the world they steamrolled in(and only lost due to Soviet zerg rush.)
>>
>>69791138
Point is these monuments (at least those dedicated to soldiers) don't celebrate Bolshevik regime.
Have you even read Solzhenitsyn? He's a fucking Russian nationalist. He would never approve of shit like this.
Because this isn't hatred of Bolsheviks, this is hatred of Russians masqueraded as hatred of Bolsheviks, because narrative is ''Russian communism, Russian Bolsheviks, Russian dictator Stalin''.
So many ''not all Germans were Nazis'' arguments, but I rarely see same treatment of Russians. No, Russians were all evil commies, even though Hitler was VOTED in Germany, while Bolsheviks seized power in a coup and millions of Russians died trying to prevent them.
Disgusting double standards. And then you wonder why Russians dislike West so much.
>>
>>69789903
Poland was gone from map 3 times already and somehow we always back despite being close to fuckers who put dagger in our back.

You are fucking retarded if you think we owe anything other than death and rape to USSR.
>>
>>69791375
>small irrevelant country talking
Well, there is nothing new.
>don't fucking come here
Soon you will all be killed by Muslim from Germany, enjoy ^)
>>
>>69791375
>poorturdgal
>>
File: 1453715135090.jpg (62 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
1453715135090.jpg
62 KB, 520x600
>>69791138
Those monuments were a reminder, not only of what they are capable of enduring but also a reminder not to fall for the same shit again.

Only idiots think it is a good idea to tear down things that they don't agree with. These are only being torn down now so that they will forget and so that the next communists can build up new monuments.

If your nation tore shit down every time the fashions changed or they decided that they didn't like them anymore or that those monuments no longer represented greece then you'd have nothing at all left.
>>
>>69791305
We're saying it's a foreign force that recently occupied your country and committed crimes while there, other than being unwelcome. There's not much distinction in essence between your version or ours. A foreign power comes in, occupies the country, smacks around the locals, builds self-aggrandizing monuments, gets mad when called out on being unwelcome overlords.
>>
>>69791354

See, >>69791457

A devil sympathizer like you doesn't warrant your own reply.
>>
>>69790413
I was satirizing the defence of Nazi war crimes on this board

Nice flag, what country? I'm on phone so can't hover
>>
>>69791344
It's true. Very sad because to the West, the truth about the alliance with the USSR is too hard to stomach. All family stories I know and the sole veteran I had the priviledge to talk to are really the same. Russians were worse. Of course that's just them. I didn't live through that. To me and according to my knowledge it's better to just assume they were equally bad. Figures they were so close in 1939-1941. They want to forget about that too.
History is not about muh feelings.
>>
>>69791504
The difference being that communism permanently harmed Poland and is a weapon used by international Jewry to hurt European states.

fucking idiot
>>
>>69791457
What an idiotic post, but considering your flag it's nothing strange.
>>69791468
>You are fucking retarded
And you're fucking retarded if you think Poland would ''rise'' after Nazi treatment. There would be no Poland you fucking idiot.
Prussians, Russians and Austrians didn't aim to exterminate Poles, at least not so brutally as Nazis did.
You're a delusional tool.
>>
>>69791541
see what? the "Stalin has killed 60 millions, Hitler only 6" meme?
>>
>>69791541
>devil sympathize
I don't like commies, but nazis were much worse.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (40 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
40 KB, 960x720
>>69782781
>kind of like daesh

aren't we hardcore?
thread theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tMvKS_e1w
>>
>>69790500
>WAAHHHH GERMANY INVADED A COUNTRY WITHOUT PROVOCATION AND KILLED ITS PEOPLE
Fuck off apologist.
>>
File: 1458761683612.jpg (533 KB, 650x1114) Image search: [Google]
1458761683612.jpg
533 KB, 650x1114
>muh communism is better than national socialism
Sure bud, I'd take National Socialism any day
>inb4 slavs would be exterminated
no
>>
>>69791523
Except the nazis didn't do any of that here, on the other hand the mughals killed tens if not hundreds of millions of Hindus over a period of almost a a thousand years.
>>
>>69791480
>big piece of shit county talking

soon the west will stop buying your oil and you will have to hunt for asiatic steppe monkeys to live
>>
>>69791583
Hey, I knew that was Mt. Nigger without having to hover and a Swede didn't. No more saying Americans are ignorant about other countries.
>>
>>69790897
How's that different from your >muh gommies dindu nuffin ?
>>
File: Clockwork-Orange.jpg (180 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork-Orange.jpg
180 KB, 1330x748
>>69791190
Because russia still misses „the good ol' days“. No matter what russians say they still cant comprehend that e.europe is not a forced part of glorious motherland.

>inb4 butthurtbelt.jpg
>inb4 putin saviour of white race
>inb4 gummunism was a success meme
>>
>>69791731
>>69791629
>>
>>69791620

>can't even compose a counterargument
>"you're just dumb okay? old don't argue"

Not surprising coming from a Communist.

We need to hunt down people like you and remove you, fuck statues.
>>
>>69791768
You're not even an actual country.
>>
>>69791399
>Guess what's going to happen in a few centuries or maybe even less, you fucking cuck.
We win and remove Islam? Islam fucks off? We're in space and none of this matters?
>He hasn't even burned the fucking church, you dumb nigger. He tells this to everyone who talks to him in private, and he's honest. He doesn't lie about his crimes, he doesn't lie about killing Euronymous,
Why should I trust him?
>WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Threw pigs blood on Muslims, went to a rally where Muslims were acting uppity and wanted to start shit?
>kek, you're literally saying you're a faggot and christianity could be described as a big faggot.
Nice pun, faggot.
>You act like a nigger flinging baseless insults at someone you don't actually know. You know who is actually a nigger? People who are fully government dependent. Like you. Depending on the jew government you hate so much, faggot.
I'm not, I don't know what the fuck your own throwing baseless shit at me?
>You're saying you're better than Varg, yet you have ZERO things to show for it while he will live autonomously until death.
Wanna know why I'm better? Because I don't support people who slide and act like edgy faggots. Get real you alpine fuck.
>>
>>69791669
It's not a matter of killing half the population or hanging a few local partisans. you're foreign, we want you gone, we're tearing down your monuments as well as your changing out the flags as soon as you leave. Why not?

You can still cleanse France of Muslims and non-whites and be nationalist without having to cuck to the Nazis.
>>
>>69791674
>Bulgaria
Who?
>>
>>69791730
Most stereotypes have some level of truth in them
>>
>>69791842
russian education everybody
>>
>>69791121
>>69790890
And I have shit to do now but I will post this last reminder:

You christcucks are to native pagan europeans what islam is to the western world right now.
Just a bunch of culture destroying angry zealots with a need to rewrite history.
>desert jew variant 1 aka christians invade, convert europe by force
>im a proud christian! the people who were here to begin with were just LOSERS lol
>desert jew variant 2 aka muslims invade, threaten to convert europe by force
>we are so much better than them!! hold fast!!

Your bundle of stick comparison works really well, cause that's what you are. THE faggot of the world.
>>
So what's the discussin is about anyway? The statues should go there's no doubt about that. I don't understand what else there is to add? A mistake in translation that stated that we're gonna dig out the graves or check which soldier was a rapist (probably majority)? I don't think so. Case closed for me.
>>
>>69791881
a country that will never be as shit as yours, infested, aids ridden mongoloids
>>
>>69791768
>tfw started the Butthurt Belt meme to refer to hot Slavettes and comfy architecture

Historically at the mercy of Russia and Germany, as well as occasional Asiatic horse raiders, it just fits so well.
>>
File: 1457714583586.png (1 MB, 1211x766) Image search: [Google]
1457714583586.png
1 MB, 1211x766
>>69791842
Haha, good yoke, Dima.
>>
>>69791894
another "country". I think last time your piece of land was in news is like 9 months ago
>>
>>69791908
>Just a bunch of culture destroying angry zealots with a need to rewrite history.
You mean actually preserve history, do keep in mind that pagans didn't write or do anything to keep the culture they had.
>>
>>69791908

Much of Central Europe and Scandinavia didn't convert by force but by choice. I'm not even religious but you should pick up a history book some time, kid. Romans never conquered a lot of that shit, and even then they didn't operate like Islam.
>>
>>69791782
NKVD were just as bad.
>>
>>69791949
>that will never be as shit
B-but you already...
>>
File: LGM.jpg (166 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
LGM.jpg
166 KB, 1280x800
>>69792012
>miss me yet?
>>
File: 5-gruto-parkas[1].jpg (75 KB, 580x341) Image search: [Google]
5-gruto-parkas[1].jpg
75 KB, 580x341
>>69782781
Why not just move them all into an outdoor museum, like we did? It's a nice compromise, like a retirement home for bad ideas.
>>
>>69792102
More or less. Kings knew it was good business and came down on the winning side. The people mostly followed suit.
>>
>>69783068
Fucking this.

Selling them on ebay to some pretentious Americans would be even more insulting than just destroying them.
>>
>>69787425
An intense rape that lasted a few months and an occupation that lasted a few years is nothing compared to a constant gangbang that the soviets brought you for 40 years

Your economy is shit today, and one of those reasons is what the soviets did to poland and the rest of eastern euro
>>
>>69792012
Is this supposed to be an argument? Better pray that Trump won't dissolve NATO, kid.
>>
File: kartkaboj-RWA.jpg (163 KB, 586x1586) Image search: [Google]
kartkaboj-RWA.jpg
163 KB, 586x1586
>>69791620
Go read some books, if Pilsudski would be younger and didn't die we would be together in axis with uncle Adolf.

Also senpai noticed us long time ago.

>The Poles are the most intelligent of all the people with whom they met the Germans during the war in Europe ... Poles in my opinion, and based on observations and reports from the General Government, are the only nation in Europe that combines high intelligence with cunning unheard. This is the most talented people in Europe as still living in extremely difficult political circumstances, made a name for himself a great sense life, unparalleled anywhere.

>Based on recent research, Reichsrassenamt powadzonych by German scholars came to believe that the Poles should be assimilated into German society as a racially valuable. Our scholars have come to the conclusion that the combination of German regularity with flair Poles would give excellent results.
>>
File: DRC_ConfederateMonument_2.jpg (26 KB, 362x413) Image search: [Google]
DRC_ConfederateMonument_2.jpg
26 KB, 362x413
They should trade them to our southern states for their Confederate monuments, assuming any of them are still in decent condition. Then in 80 years when the fads reverse we can trade back.
>>
>>69792162

Keep telling yourself that Ivan, I doubt a country can even purposefully become as shit as Russia if they try. You people are so pathetic and stupid you crave totalitarian dictatorships
>>
>>69792134
>What is holocaust
>what is 10 millions russian civilians
Yes, sure.
>>
>>69789010

They aren't removing the graves of Soviet Soldiers. Those will continue to be guarded and maintained.
>>
>>69792204
God, communist art could be terrible. Say what you will about the Nazis, but no one can deny they had aesthetics down to a science.
>>
>>69791860
So should the Indians tear down the monument to those who fought for the French Indies in Pondicherry ?
>>
>>69792253
>high intelligence
>cunning
>constantly being overrun, conquered and raped

kek
>>
>>69792288
Americans are the most stupid people in the world. Don't be so naive my friend.
>>
>>69792012
I-is this pic real?
>>
>>69792328
It's the same shit, really.

>muh realism
>art belongs to the nation
>modern art is degenerate/bourgeois xD
>>
File: accidental dubs.webm (1 MB, 959x720) Image search: [Google]
accidental dubs.webm
1 MB, 959x720
>>69790265
hahahaha, polacks are always so butthurt about russia.
>>
>>69792319
Graves will stay. But obviously statues dedicated to your aggressor should be removed the fuck out of your country. Is anyone surprised?
>>
>>69792328
The Nazis just put swastika flags everywhere...
>>
>>69792204
Why is gommie art such a fucking eyesore? I thought lefties were supposed to be the artistic ones.
>>
>>69792428
Shut up, Piotr
>>
>>69792462
>not wanting to have nation that is proud and hangs flags everywhere
>>
>>69792196
Translate what does your pic means?
>>
>>69792462
And it was hype.
>>
>>69792357
I don't know about your former colonies' history but any sovereign country can do what it wants within its own borders, and is not compelled to fly a foreign flag or erect / maintain a foreign structure, regardless of function...unless it was in fact not sovereign, and thus under occupation by a foreign country.
>>
>>69792306

>what is holodomor
>what about 50 million deaths associated to Stalin

Honestly dead Russians is a good thing, though. You are terrible people
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 420x236
god bless
>>
>>69792368
>>69792368
>constantly being overrun, conquered and raped
all thanks to you kind sir ;^)
>>
>>69792487
shut up tyrone
>>
>>69792102
> but you should pick up a history book some time, kid.
Suggest me a good history book that recorded the dark ages you massive retard
>>
>Erasing your history

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you think It was a bad period for your country that's an even better reason to keep the monuments because It lasts as a reminder
>>
>>69792396
Yeah, it's true, but so are you. We're alot alike, politically speaking. Our sphere of influence is just Beast of Revelations-tier, compared to yours, but you still have your satrapies, like we do.
>>
>>69792667
That isn't their history.
>>
>>69792570
>what is holodomor
ukrainian meme
>what about 50 million deaths associated to Stalin
american meme

>>69792630
You're welcome :^)
>>
File: cockhole pride.jpg (157 KB, 802x685) Image search: [Google]
cockhole pride.jpg
157 KB, 802x685
>>69792570
Filthy cockhole spotted. Next kotel when?
>>
>>69782781
Based Poland at it again
>>
File: Guy.webm (3 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Guy.webm
3 MB, 1920x816
>>69792667
exactly what I said. >>69787064
>>
>>69792635
Fuck you, at least we're not a Muslim country
>>
>>69792693
This.

It's propaganda erected by a foreign country.
>>
File: 1243124125.png (5 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
1243124125.png
5 KB, 236x213
>>69792012
It's Pikachu!
>>
>>69791480
M8 Poland is no small country anymore, also they have our backing. Shoo shoo ivan scum
>>
>>69792748
go be KINGZ N SHIIIIIEEET someplace else.
>>
>>69792552
"Politeness takes towns" - a reference to green "polite people" in Eastern Ukraine and a saying "bravery takes towns".
>>
>>69783840
>Poles have no reason to respect anything Russian or German in origin.

exept they live on 35% German land, pray in German churches, look at German monuments, sleep i German houses, harvest crops from German fields, and make money on tourism where the main attractions are German cultural leftovers (castles, cities monuments etc.)
>>
>>69792693
It happened in their country, If they were occupied, It is their history. Just because It wasn't a positive piece of their history doesn't mean It doesn't count. Fuck you and your history erasing beliefs.
>>
>>69792396

Look at your country today, its still a totalitarian dictatorship. What are you trying to prove? You people are scum.
>>
File: they-live-2.jpg (451 KB, 825x1050) Image search: [Google]
they-live-2.jpg
451 KB, 825x1050
>>69792244
What are you even talking about? Your preposition that Lithuania is not a country is not even worth discussing. If youre refering to the pic - no, thats not an argument as well, if you didnt reallize it yet.

>>69792405
Yes, it happened this year.
>>
>OY! VEY

>HOW DARE THESE GOYIM SCORN A JEWISH STATE WHICH MASSACRED WHITES
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 1200x900
>>69792711
>>69792713
>Russian "people"
>>
>>69792810
Shut up, Netherlands. Even the other Euros agree your country is a destination for Muslims who were rejected trash even to the other sandniggers.
>>
>>69784111
>Copernicus or Chopin.

Firsrst one is a Prussian, the other one a Frenchmen. Nothing to do with Polacks.
>>
File: Salomon Morel.jpg (12 KB, 206x238) Image search: [Google]
Salomon Morel.jpg
12 KB, 206x238
>>69792693
This. Lots of our history was "forbidden."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August%C3%B3w_roundup

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD_%281937%E2%80%9338%29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_soldiers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zgoda_labour_camp
>>
>ugly, 50 year old concrete blocks are "historical" now

Fuck off weedman
>>
>>69792841
Wow, Hans that's a lot of projecting you got there.
>>
File: 1455786809168.jpg (21 KB, 424x370) Image search: [Google]
1455786809168.jpg
21 KB, 424x370
>>69791617
Destroying your own history is dooming yourself to repeat it. You didn't even read the first fucking sentence, did you?

Fucking illiterate.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.