[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You must pick one to lead your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: clinton-merkel.jpg (345 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
clinton-merkel.jpg
345 KB, 1200x800
Who will it be?
>>
The plant in the back
>>
Merkel. At least she's German. Germans are cool when they are not fucking shit up.

And that other bitch can die in hell
>>
>>69782773
Hard mode: You can choose Dilma as well.
>>
One is controlled by the lizard people. The other is a lizard people herself.

That is why Merkel looks frightened and Hillary looks euphoric on this picture.
>>
I love both of them but Hilldawg for sure. I really hope she matches Merkels immigration numbers but one can hope.
>>
Female world leaders are truly dog shit
>>
>>69782773

the mic stand
>>
>>69782773
With both the world ends

The USA is big enough of it started accepting millions of Muslims

You could buy some cheap land in Montana and live the rest of your life away from it all

And it's your land the government can't take it, until the muzzles took over

And even then you'll be dead

For Germany however it's smaller than Texas , I garauntee we will see a moon on their flag within the next few decades unless something changes
>>
>>69782773
Clintron looks creepy when she "smiles"
Feels like she just learned how to make a face that looks like smiling.
>>
>>69782869
First post best post.
>>
>>69782773
the blue guy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.