[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill for public consumption
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: photo[1].jpg (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
5 KB, 100x100
today I've come across a thread that included a post with an embedded video from the YT channel "Black Pigeon Speaks" and I was amazed at the author's ability to articulate the core issues regularly discussed on this board, presented through a bloody high quality of argument, 100% backed with facts and references

since some of the material used in top-notch visualization seems to originate from here, I bet the author is also a /pol/ack

If there is one such channel, there must be more, so the purpose of this thread is meant to raise awareness on any and all redpilled channels that are beyond petty criticism of the leftists and their toxic "rightous indignation"

I will embed some of the channel's videos in following posts and I encourage you do the same for your YT redpilled discoveries
>>
Some have suggested that BPS might be controlled opposition.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (83 KB, 854x483) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
83 KB, 854x483
Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS

https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>69782784
why? he doesn't sound ridiculous like alex jones
>>
Have you also noticed how everyone who has opinions similar to his have generally been unattractive and unsuccessful people ?
>>
>>69782784
I've only seen one of his videos, but found it pretty accurate. Why do they suspect that?
>>
>>69782784
I don't know man, I've just come across it and it doesn't seem to hold back on anything

it's good to be critical but it seems like an oasis in the SJW desert that is online media today
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (74 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
74 KB, 854x480
The Transgender: Normalizing MENTAL ILLNESS

https://youtu.be/aDAU3SPYFsA
>>
>>69782784
>hurr everyone is controlled opposition

Alt-right will never fucking take off if everyone is a fucking tinfoil hatter who thinks that anyone who disseminates alt-right ideas is controlled fucking opposition. This shit is getting ridiculous.

Having said that, his production values are through the roof, and there's no way these are being put together a week at a time by some guys in their free time. They're being sponsored with a decent amount of money definitely. I believe whoever is making them is on our side, but I'm curious who's fronting the cash. We basically have an alt-right Soros funding our ideas to an extent, it seems. And I'm okay with that.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (92 KB, 856x481) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
92 KB, 856x481
Black Lives Matter: The Rise of the "DINDU"

https://youtu.be/dm_Vv3Q24uQ
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (72 KB, 854x481) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
72 KB, 854x481
IQ | RACISM and the CONSERVATIVE

https://youtu.be/ODZ-RUufHgI
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (100 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
100 KB, 854x480
BREAK EUROPE: Merkel and her Migrants -- What comes Next?

https://youtu.be/hE0atYJi8uM
>>
>>69782923
The only arguments I've seen in favor of BPS being controlled opposition are
1) "he doesn't offer solutions and just gives information to, like, make you feel defeated and stuff"
2) he doesn't name the jew

The first argument is fucking ridiculous. The whole point of these videos is to spread knowledge. You can't do anything until people as a whole are aware of the problem.

The second argument is pretty ridiculous as well. The whole point of these videos is to be baby's first redpill. They aren't covering anything any of us don't already know; the whole idea is to start introducing these facts to the normies. You have to slowly build up to the truth. You don't just come out guns blazing screaming about the jews, because then people will instantly turn it off and disregard it.

And even then, while he hasn't directly named the jew, he has named key jews that are fucking everything up, such as Soros.
>>
>>69783471
from what I've seen thus far, it's just about raising awareness, not offering practical solutions

defeatism is implied by the way our (western-style) societies are governed, I don't think there's a way to fight this politically in the current state of things

the best way to fight degeneracy at this scale on an individual level would be to form communities of like-minded people setting an example to others and letting results speak for themselves
>>
I'll try this again later in hope the thread takes off, unlike this one
>>
File: kikes_against_trump.jpg (76 KB, 620x493) Image search: [Google]
kikes_against_trump.jpg
76 KB, 620x493
>>69782784
>names the jew
>exposes cultural marxism
>exposes flaws in "equality"
>names the race issue
>names the IQ issue

No, he's not controlled opposition.

The easiest way to tell is if someone names the Jew. If they do, they're probably legit. Which is why Alex Jones can't really be taken very seriously.
>>
>>69783471
the first part is not a problem because he's raising awareness in a way that reduces the chance of people dismissing his stuff as right wing propaganda
the second part we don't have to name the Jew to stop this shit we just use other labels because there's defiantly more then Jews working at this
>>
File: regular goy.png (71 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
regular goy.png
71 KB, 343x400
>>69782784
No motive, no evidence, no credibility.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.