[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this is not a meme anymore: https://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Trump is not amused.png (245 KB, 523x318) Image search: [Google]
Trump is not amused.png
245 KB, 523x318
Daily reminder that this is not a meme anymore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
>>
>>69782278
Literally everything is a meme anon.
>>
>>69782278
I don't really need music to tell me how to feel.
Honestly it somehow ruins the video for me.
>>
damn this is great
just waiting for the leftist libs to open their eyes now
>>
Where is the original Trump speech from?
>>
>>69782609
True, but Poland is one of the safiest places in Europe now.

All the eastern european countries are.

These niggas only want welfare.

I wonder if someone took into account that with thousands of refugees ( the overwhelming majority of them, well bopdied men) arriving daily will cause the proportion of men to women ratio become so severe unbalanced, that rapes will become the norm.

>>69782635
NEVER!
The problem with left women is that they are sympathetic to immigrants because "they din dun nuffin" and leftist men are not men at all.
>>
>>69782334
This. We're living in memes me buckos.
>>
>>69782278
Do you think we can get Trump to read this at a rally?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
>>
>>69782873
Well we are safe from Islam but other than that it's complicated.
It's still frustrating that we can do nothing about west. Just to have some rest I often tell myself they deserve it.
>>
>>69782334
this
>>
>>69783247
Too long. Most anons here would not even watch the video.
Would be better to just give a short version of it.

>I dint watch it either

>>69783525
Same. Still, Merkel days in power are numbered.

Though most europeans are afraid of speaking their mind because PC may call them racists, nobody can see to who you are voting for on the ballots.

I used to like Merkel, but her imigration policies are a disaster.
>>
In 2010 Merkel herself admitted multiculturalism was a failure

The only reason countries as Poland are spared is because they can't offer the same riches & welfare
>>
>>69784518
Hi anon from Belgium. How are you today?
>>
>>69782278
The problem lies in that the general population don't think the rapefugees are snakes.
>>
File: names2.jpg (81 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
names2.jpg
81 KB, 528x960
>>69782278
What a time to be alive, truly. The opportunity to undo the mistakes of our parents has come and we would be fools to miss it. Anyone under 30 not voting Trump will reap what they sow.
>>
>>69782278
bump
>>
File: ahmed.jpg (20 KB, 379x418) Image search: [Google]
ahmed.jpg
20 KB, 379x418
>>69782278
If every American saw this video. Knew what was to come, they would vote Trump. If he doesn't win, all we can say is, we tried to stop it.
>>
>>69786262
OP here. He will not win.
He will not get enough delegates. With this happening, the republican party will make everything on their power to not get him elected, including sabotage the final caucus.

They already said they should consider suport Hillary than Trump.

The GOP is not even a shadow of what once it was. Maybe Trump can make the party fall apart and something anew begging.
>>
>>69786824
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
If it weren't for Rubio and Kasich he would just need NY and then he would have all the delegates he needs.
>>
>>69787040
BUt is not just this.
Trump is not going just against the Democrats.

He is going against the entire system.

Thought this is admirable, I dont think he will win.

It wasnt Rubiu that said that the problem with the republican party was the blue collar voters?

If the GOP dont like their own voters, would be better if they just imploded.
>>
did paul rand's endorsement happen yet?
>>
>>69782813
one of his rallies
>>
>>69782334
Life is literally a meme.
>>
>>69782813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6_2hFTw74
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.