[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: In your opinion, your countires least integrated ethnic group.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: enrichment.jpg (97 KB, 610x440) Image search: [Google]
enrichment.jpg
97 KB, 610x440
Sources are welcome but not needed. its /pol after all..
I will start:
Worst intergrated group: Somalians.
Somalians.
> Avrage Somalian woman has 3.8 children
> ~50% of Somalian children are born outside of marriage.
> In Oil Norway the welfare system grants a single parent 1804.44 US Dollar every month for each child you have... Not joking..

> mfw Somalians are either the least traditional ethnic group in Norway(highest birthrate outside of marriage by far) or a parallel society fueled by welfare fraud...
>>
>>69782012
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nrk.no%2Fnorge%2F100-fikk-barn-med-eksmannen-1.7541771&edit-text=&act=url
>>
>>69782012

T*rks.
>>
>>69782396
what happens if i type turks?
>>
Whties
>>
>>69782418

I refuse to spell out t*rk fully.
>>
Anglo canadians/jews.

source: Montréal
>>
File: 1447393856935.png (16 KB, 583x767) Image search: [Google]
1447393856935.png
16 KB, 583x767
so each a single somali woman with 4 kids has a government salary of $108240 without doing anything productive
>>
Jews.
>>
>>69782012
Pikeys. Arabs, Africans, pakis, Indians, they all leave a lot to be desired with integration, but at least it sometimes happens. Pikeys won't even stoop to having a fixed address. They're nomadic, and there isn't much less English than that. An Englishman's home is his castle.
>>
File: 1431031273895.png (72 KB, 593x712) Image search: [Google]
1431031273895.png
72 KB, 593x712
>>69782396
My uncle was living in your country.But then he cheated on his wife with a white girl.There was fighting and he settled on Istanbul
So I think we integrate good enough
>>
Mexicans.
They're always waving their taco flag and speaking their frijole language no matter where they are.
They're always named Aguilar or Reyes.
>>
>>69782396

WTH , you wouldn't even be able to pick out a Turk in a crowd in Germany ! they are that integrated ...
>>
>>69782520
>That means someone somewhere has to earn 108k
>>
>>69782012
Stop blaming people for responding to the incentives your government provides them.
>>
>>69782012
aboriginals

In cities they are somewhat integrated, still a ghetto tier with the occasional success story. However 'indigenous communities' are literally so third world it is a joke. We just throw money at them and keep them living in the most remote places so it isn't too bad.
>>
Germans
>>
Muslims, not an ethnic group but the least integrated group in Australia. Thinking over all the people I know; Iranians, Iraqi's, Indians, Pakis, Lebs, Gooks, Chinks, Nips, Charlies, Kiwis, Rhodesians (what's a Zimbabwe?), and assorted others, about 80% of the unintegrated ones are muslim.
>>
>mudslimes
>>
>>69782768

>implying my non-white radar is this terrible

fucking lol.

>>69782729

>integrate by migrating back to t*rkey

wew lad.
>>
>>69782729
>The eternal roach
>>
>>69783543
His wife doesnt trust him with western woman
He is a big guy 6.6 and rich
>>
>>69782520
That is correct.

Feel the bern!!!!!
>>
>>69782012
Bolivians and Paraguayans are good people

Peruvians in the other hand...
>>
>>69782800
Not really.. 2015 was first year in ages our country went negative budget and had to take more then intrest off our 7k billion hedgefund http://www.nbim.no/
>>
>>69782012
Somalians. I live in Columbus which has a large Somalian population on the east side and they're trash
>>
File: BzPxvOrIEAAemWs.jpg (57 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
BzPxvOrIEAAemWs.jpg
57 KB, 600x435
>>69782012
fake picture

Femmes voilées devant une CAF : la photo truquée qui fait le tour du web

Le cliché circule sur Facebook et sur Twitter. Il est accompagné le plus souvent de commentaires islamophobes dénonçant les « conséquences dramatiques » de l’immigration en France. Selon Metronews, cette photo postée par @aiglemalin sur Twitter le 2 octobre dernier est fausse. Grâce à l’outil Tineye, le journal a retrouvé la photo d’origine. Il s’agit en réalité d’une image prise à Londres, sur laquelle on peut voir le groupe de femmes, non pas devant une Caf, mais plutôt devant ce qui semble être un commissariat de police. Cette supercherie rappelle l’importance de prendre du recul face aux informations circulant sur les réseaux sociaux.

http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2014/10/08/1967935-femmes-voilees-devant-caf-photo-truquee-fait-tour-web.html

gross photoshop, picture originally taken in LONDON
burkas are forbidden in France

original pic (the one I posted)
clearly shows police station written in the upper right corner
>>
any muslim group
>>
>>69782469
Quebecois
>>
File: mhiBxBEh.jpg (118 KB, 1000x1024) Image search: [Google]
mhiBxBEh.jpg
118 KB, 1000x1024
>>69784142
>picture originally taken in LONDON

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Muslims in America are actually fairly well-integrated, especially when compared to the ones in Europe.

My vote is Mexicans. Have an inordinate pride in their heritage and think of themselves as:

Mexicans > Hispanics > Americans in that order.

Least likely group to assimilate, and will turn the entire Southwest blue within the next 15 years for the gibsmedats.
>>
Why don't you deport them back home.. Kick 'em out you finncuck
>>
>>69782012
White people
>>
>>69786889
>Muslims in America are actually fairly well-integrated, especially when compared to the ones in Europe.
we have to be careful though
they appear integrated because they are still such a minority
if the proportion of muslims increases, they will integrate less and less until we finally turn into a islamic shithole like london
>>
>>69782012
Isn't the burqa banned in France?
>>
>>69782012
>has to make it "ethnic group", because if it was "group" it would be muslims all the way to the bottom of the page.
Let's be honest shall we? Whichever "ethnic" group is portrayed, they're gonna be muzzies anyway
>>
>>69782012
Turks bro
>>
>>69782421
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69787277
How do you get internet in Somalia?
>>
Vietnam fucking shits, but only because they're the only sizeable minority we have outside of hohols, who integrate perfectly.
They live in their own settlements and barely speak Polish, I also never see mixed couples (but that's probably a good thing). I guess they're doing what we do in England, work for a couple of years, get money and go back home.
>>
>>69792360
That because your country is not an established immigration destination. Those are most likely exploratory men who are making money temporarily. Vietnamese integrate fine with very few generations.
>>
>>69782012
it's a shop btw
>>
>>69784142

Et alors ? on s'en tape, cela existe en Europe.

>>69782012

Arabs and niggers
>>
>>69783674
having a bmw m3 and a iphone6s paid with debts isn't considered rich here
>>
>>69784142
I knew something was weird, as far as I know most of french hurka durkas are from frog speaking islamic places like Tunisia or Algeria, burkas and such is more common in UK who have a huge Paki immigration.
>>
Scots
>>
>>69787277
yarrr
>>
>1804.44 US Dollar every month for each child you have

why the fuck would anyone even work

I WISH I earned 1804 dolla a month, I would live a comfortable and enjoyable life
>>
>>69782012
many would say Turks, but turks are just the biggest group, the worst are probably Chechen, Chechen are human garbage and the Russians should have eradicated them
>>
>>69782012

Women.

> Average woman refuses to dress like normal person
> Women won't go outside unless they're painted like fucking clowns
> Women go on welfare their entire lives and parasite off the rest of us
> Women have had victim complex for centuries

Women should be forced to integrate or leave.
>>
>>69783837
I can't stand leafless Canada tbqh.
>>
File: tup'keks.jpg (56 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
tup'keks.jpg
56 KB, 960x480
>>69797870
>>
>>69782012
Lefties
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.