[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As Ted Cruz rightly points out, there are three types of conservatives:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: 1459665729109.jpg (22 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1459665729109.jpg
22 KB, 512x512
As Ted Cruz rightly points out, there are three types of conservatives: social conservatives, economic conservatives and foreign policy conservatives.

So is Trump really a conservative like he says he is? Let's find out!

>Is Trump a social conservative
Nope. He's pro-abortion, pro-planned parenthood and pro-gay marriage

>Is Trump an economic conservative?
Nope. He wants to expand Obamacare and increase taxes.

>Is Trump a foreign policy conservative?
Nope, he won't stand unapologetically with the nation of Israel, wants to end NATO and wants to make "deals" with thugs like Putin, Castro and Ayatollah Khamenei.

That's 0/3. Trump is not a conservative. Period. He should be running as a Democrat. #NeverTrump.
>>
Trump shouldn't even be allowed to run. He's destroyed the republican party with his foolish antics and racist remarks.

I agree OP. #NeverTrump.

I'd rather Itch for Kasich or be a Cruz Missile. But I would NEVER vote for Trump even if he were the only candidate left.
>>
File: 1456296903829.jpg (20 KB, 550x330) Image search: [Google]
1456296903829.jpg
20 KB, 550x330
>>69781711
FUCK YOU

YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO HANG FROM THE GALLOWS

GET READY

IT'S HAPPENING

SOON
>>
If you're operating from a statement made by Lying Ted, then there's already no hope for you.
>>
File: Merchants.jpg (483 KB, 1216x2096) Image search: [Google]
Merchants.jpg
483 KB, 1216x2096
>>
Nationalism > cuckservatism

The only thing bad there is pro-gay marriage but not being pro-gay marriage is a losing strategy and relatively minor issue.
>>
File: AusShitpost.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
AusShitpost.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>69781711
>>
>>69781894
Exactly. He's dragging the Republican name through the mud. He shouldn't be given the nomination even if he somehow won a majority of delegates.
>>
>>69782001
>Lying Ted

Tell me one lie that Cruz has said throughout this whole campaign...just one.
>>
>>69781711
Why do you care, shill. Get back to saving forever for an Australian house you will never own.
>>
File: 1459118779707.png (95 KB, 325x323) Image search: [Google]
1459118779707.png
95 KB, 325x323
>>69782118
Before you even realize it....

You will have been doxxed

The time is coming faggot

Are you ready?

Your kind will burn at the stake in the center of town

There is no escaping your fate

Get ready

It's coming
>>
>>69782235
>Why do you care, shill.
Because I actually stand for principle and would rather do something, like raise awareness, than hand the nomination of a conservative party to a non-conservative.
>>
>>69781711

Why are people so against abortion?

Is it a religious thing?
>>
>>69781711
>wants to expand Obamacare

I may be a Britbong. But I clearly remember him saying he was going to end Obama care.
>>
File: 1451440685139.png (167 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1451440685139.png
167 KB, 1000x700
>>69781894
(You) are sorely mistaken

Maybe CNN presents the movement as one of violence and vitriol....

But I assure you, the time is coming

Donad J Trumpf will rule this Earth and there is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>69781894
>>69781711
>circle jerk of shills
>>
>Is Trump a social conservative
Yes, he's anti-abortion, against funding planned parenthood and opposes gay marriage.

>Is Trump an economic conservative?
Yes, he wants to terminate Obamacare and lower taxes for everyone (see his tax bracket for evidence).

>Is Trump a foreign policy conservative?
He is a moderate on foreign policy. He wants to leave NATO and become allies with countries like Russia. He also wants other countries who are under US military protection to pay more to cover the US military costs.
>>
>>69782208
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/01/fox_news_is_getting_really_good_at_spotting_ted_cruz_s_lies.html
>>
>>69782352
abortion = murder
Get a brainscan, I think you might be retarded.
>>
>>69781711
>He wants to expand Obamacare and increase taxes.

He wants to repeal ObamaCare and his tax plan would decease taxes.
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/3/25/11293258/tax-plan-calculator-2016
Fuck you shill.
>>
I'm starting to think neocons are actually worse than democrats. At least democrats are honest about what they want. This election cycle has revealed just how far neocons will go to preserve their globalist, anti-american agenda.
>>
>>69782410
>>Is Trump a foreign policy conservative?
He's more paleo-conservative on foreign policy because of his non-interventionalism.
>>
File: 1455229102846.jpg (17 KB, 478x720) Image search: [Google]
1455229102846.jpg
17 KB, 478x720
>>69782572
Abortion is a sacrifice unto the Gods that rule this earth

Jesus is a figment of your imagination

Allah is a fool's fool

Yahweh can fucking hit the highway

There is no religion

There is no God

There is no savior

Your life is meaningless

Perish in the fires dear Anon

That is your fate
>>
>>69782300
Practically nobody gives a shit whether or not someone strictly adheres to a label placed on them. It's purely a question of semantics, not really relevant to anything; meaning that if you vote for someone because they say they're a conservative instead of their stances and principles then you're a motherfucking idiot.
>>
Democrats would never vote for Trump. Saying he should run as democrat is saying he shouldn't run at all.

So what you really should have posted is "I don't like Trump because the mainstream media told me he's racist, and also, I vote labor and flew across the world so I could tear down Trump posters."
>>
>>69781711

>he won't stand unapologetically with the nation of Israel

I never understood why conservatives make this such a huge issue. Does it have to do with Christianity and wanting some connection to the region or something?

I just don't get what the US gets out of the Israel relationship. I get why they want an ally in the area, but does Israel offer them anything worthwhile?
>>
File: bait.png (291 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
291 KB, 600x630
>>69781711
>>
>>69782352
>Why are people so against abortion?
Unless in the case of rape its a get out of jail free card for women who don't want to accept responsibility for their actions.
>>
>>69783135
>accept responsibility.
You make it sound like it's on par with paying a traffic ticket or accepting a jury summons.

This isn't one of your weeb comics where "accepting responsibility" is over with a surge of endorphins on page 19, this is a responsibility that becomes your whole entire life for the next 15-20 years.
>>
>>69783135
I personally could care less about what a woman does as long as taxpayers aren't paying for it. There's no point in forcing a woman to have a child that she doesn't want and won't care for because "muh degeneracy".

Regardless, it's a fucking non-issue that should be put on the backburner until this country fixes its real problems.
>>
>>69782352
They want the black share of the U.S. population to double.
>>
>>69783660
>this is a responsibility that becomes your whole entire life for the next 15-20 years

Exactly. That's why she should have been responsible before having sex or not having it at all.

>>69783834
>There's no point in forcing a woman to have a child that she doesn't want and won't care for because "muh degeneracy".

If she didn't want to have a child she should have kept her panties on til she wanted one. Its just that simple.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.